w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Illiegal immigrants: "We're going to close down Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Tucson, Phoenix, Fresno" on May 1

113 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Sadly, it would be advisable in a number of locations in the US.
is CALIFORNIA one of those locations?? :whistle:

Maybe not the whole state but a lot of cities in that state for sure. With a little luck, though, you may be able to find some folks that know English as a second language. Or some that have dim memories of when that was the language primarily spoken there.

Edited by ET-US2004

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this in a movie... Riot control trucks. :)

soylent_green.jpg

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
So I gather no one here is participating in the boycott?

surely not me!!!

We already have bad traffic in my city, and they plan to protest here, which will only piss me off MORE when im trying to get to my destination. :huh:

theres a large field outside of downtown, they should let them protest there, that way people can get to work, dr's appointments, and whatnot ON TIME, and not leave their houses 4 hours early to do so.

Monday is gonna be a pissy day I should prolly stay away from VJ with the mood i will develope outside of the forum :lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

eastern side of kansas. only two mexican restaurants here, and in the 4 years i've lived here i've only seen one person that i thought was an illegal.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Monday is gonna be a pissy day I should prolly stay away from VJ with the mood i will develope outside of the forum :lol:

Yeah I have to make sure I check traffic online before I head out tomorrow... If I WFH tomorrow I really hope the illegal immigrants from Indonesia who work in our local Chinese takeout joints aren't participating :)

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Anyone else notice that the day the illegals picked to protest is a major Communist holiday?

May 1st is Labor Day in many countries -non communist countries as well.

Entry in the USA: May 13 2005

10 yr GC approved: October 5 2007

Timeline

Yeah I have to make sure I check traffic online before I head out tomorrow... If I WFH tomorrow I really hope the illegal immigrants from Indonesia who work in our local Chinese takeout joints aren't participating :)

:lol: indeed!!! i already forsee myself craving some orange chicken :thumbs:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Now look what you have done. I am going to have to go spend my last $6.00 at Panda Express because once again I have a craving for orange chicken. I wonder if I can somehow guilt the p-units into buying some and then eating all of theirs.

Judge Judy rules!

Timeline

Now look what you have done. I am going to have to go spend my last $6.00 at Panda Express because once again I have a craving for orange chicken. I wonder if I can somehow guilt the p-units into buying some and then eating all of theirs.

Tell them its for experimental purposes :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
<< Gringo staffed Mexican restaurants. >>

Just down the block from my place there's an excellent Japanese joint. Run by Mexicans who speak impeccable (American) English. That's where I'll pick up my lunch tomorrow, just because - yeah - they will be open and ready for service.

:whistle:

How cool would it be if they spoke pidgen "Hey bruddah, you like try tempura or wot? Very ono ono. You want wot? Ah, you like dakine. Very ono. Shaka brah."

I haven't tried telling my folks that they should let me have their orange chicken for experimental purposes as of yet. That might work. I think that have caught on to my "I haven't eaten in 32 days" ploy.

Edited by squidge

Judge Judy rules!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Has anyone heard of the May 1 boycott planned in Mexico? They're calling it "Nothing Gringo".

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Has anyone heard of the May 1 boycott planned in Mexico? They're calling it "Nothing Gringo".

:lol:

I was actually being serious. They really are calling it that.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/04/...t.ap/index.html

MEXICO CITY, Mexico (AP) -- "The Great American Boycott" is spreading south of the border, as activists call for Mexicans to boycott U.S. businesses on May 1.

[...]

"Remember, nothing gringo on May 1," advises one of the many e-mails being circulated among Internet users in Mexico.

"On May 1, people shouldn't buy anything from the interminable list of American businesses in Mexico," reads another. "That means no Dunkin' Donuts, no McDonald's, Burger King, Starbucks, Sears, Krispy Kreme or Wal-Mart."

For some it's a way to express anti-U.S. sentiment, while others see it as part of a cross-border, Mexican-power lobby.

Edited by Agent Smith

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.