B'sA

this is for girls with an american fiance

338 posts in this topic

Does anyone else feel bad for the woman who posted asking for support regarding people viewing her negatively and it's turned into an American woman suck debate? Ok, true, I did join in, but hey, it's fun!

Yes, that did occur to me as I was posting my previous ramble. Sorry, BryantAliona!

Incidentally, Moldova is on my list of places to visit soon. I'm also in the market for a Moldovan national team soccer shirt but am having trouble finding one.

Oh that was a moment of anger...

But i'm soryy i started such disputes.I didn't know what storm am i really starting :blush:

It's not even about people viewing me negatively...it's a one specific woman,but my fiance promissed she's like gone from our lifes,so i'm good.

I mean,we love eachother and his family loves me,that's what i care about.

.png

UURI.jpg

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else feel bad for the woman who posted asking for support regarding people viewing her negatively and it's turned into an American woman suck debate? Ok, true, I did join in, but hey, it's fun!

Yes, that did occur to me as I was posting my previous ramble. Sorry, BryantAliona!

Incidentally, Moldova is on my list of places to visit soon. I'm also in the market for a Moldovan national team soccer shirt but am having trouble finding one.

But i'm soryy i started such disputes.I didn't know what storm am i really starting :blush:

It's not even about people viewing me negatively...it's a one specific woman,but my fiance promissed she's like gone from our lifes,so i'm good.

And that's all that matters!!!

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

And that's all that matters!!!

yeah,thank you!

It took me awhile to grow up enough to understand that.

;)

.png

UURI.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

And that's all that counts anyway.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Doh! I thought that maybe Rail was back on the scene.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
Doh! I thought that maybe Rail was back on the scene.

Where is he anyway ?

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Timeline

Oh, I'm so late to this party, but I MUSTMUSTMUST put in my $1.57

Well, yes :P

Yes, I could tell you some stories about that. Heres one. She got a boyfriend, had him for 2 years without the husband knowing. She ran up credit cards so the husband decided to borrow on the house to pay them and her car off. a week later she gets a restraining order to have him put out and is still seeing boyfriend. she files for a divorce and loans the boyfriend $800. The boyfriend disapeared and changedphone #. The house had been paid for with no mortgage by the husband. She got half the profits from the house that the children loved. She blew that money ,120,000. She now after only a short time begs the X husband to go back with her because she see's how difficult things are gonna be. He was so good to her before, now she cant understand why he doesnt run to her to help her. I am not going to say who the man was in this story but maybe some of these smart ladies can figure it out.

attaching unsecured debt to an asset is just stupid. ;)

Are you on your second marriage? Why aren't you make it work with your first wife?
My first wife found another man and they together were heavy into drugs. She went to Julia Tutwiler State prison for 9 months. I dont want to be married to an X Felon.

I thought divorce was a bad thing???? So on the basis of your whole POV in this thread, it shouldn't matter WHAT your ex did, because you should still be married to her.

Hm, so, women used *logic* to show Mr. Rail that he wasn't making any sense. Mr. Rail then...vanished. When you get back, could you please explain to us how divorce is the worst thing ever? And how women reason with their emotions?
I think 50-60% divorce rate is close to being the worse thing ever. Familys and homes broke up. Like Gloria says "incredible". Yes y'all are so logical. I will leave y'all with the last word because what ever I say is turned into demented behavior. If I wrote the ABC's down here it would be looked at as demeaning to women.

Your whole presence here has been demeaning to women.

Hm, so, women used *logic* to show Mr. Rail that he wasn't making any sense. Mr. Rail then...vanished. When you get back, could you please explain to us how divorce is the worst thing ever? And how women reason with their emotions?
Well, I just chilled for a few days and tried to get in the logical state of mind that y'all have told me about. I was doing real good. I even got to thinking I may have been a little harsh on U. S. women but then I stumbled across this forum and damn if i'm not back to my same old illogical self. I guess someone will need to explain to me why I am not the only one that feels this way. It is just not logical. http://www.canadahun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5501

You can attempt to validate your opinion with others' similarly broken opinions all you want, and there could be thousands who agree with you, doesn't make it any less antiquated, bitter, insecure, and tbh quite pathetic, really...understand that I don't particularly care whom you marry or the reasons for doing so....but at the end of the day, if you're going to use your bad luck in love stories to justify putting down a whole/or part of a nation of women....well, that aint gonna fly here, chief.

American women come from all over the world. None of us get a handbook at 16 which says 'you must act like this that or the other' And other country's women aren't all interchangeable either. Speaking in such generalities does you such a disservice...because it makes you appear to be a very small man to have to put someone down in order to lift yourself/your fiancee up. Just be happy you're with someone you're happy with....on her own merits. Not like 'she's great cos she's not like such and such' It makes you seem like a v broken, bitter, and beaten man. And actually, that makes me sad for you to have to feel the need to have such a biased distribution of 'power' in your new relationship.

There's a cliche...love like you've never been hurt....I think you could ponder that for a bit since it seems you're currently not capable of doing that.

I have $20 worth, but I think I'll stop here for now. ;)

American women come from all over the world. None of us get a handbook at 16 which says 'you must act like this that or the other' And other country's women aren't all interchangeable either. Speaking in such generalities does you such a disservice...because it makes you appear to be a very small man to have to put someone down in order to lift yourself/your fiancee up. Just be happy you're with someone you're happy with....on her own merits. Not like 'she's great cos she's not like such and such' It makes you seem like a v broken, bitter, and beaten man. And actually, that makes me sad for you to have to feel the need to have such a biased distribution of 'power' in your new relationship.

sister lisa, excellent..applause from me..come on up to illinois, i got a spot for a therapist here..and you fit the bill

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835