B'sA

people,pls, do get this thing seriously!!!

5 posts in this topic

It's SO irritating that there is people who register here just for fun and never update their timelines.

Not only that the CSC has a lower approoval rate than the VSC does, but we can't even see the real numbers.

I mean, i know that there is july filers that didn't got their NOA2 yet, but there is so many that just forgot how important it is to update timeline.

And it's not that it's a big of a deal, but when you see that there is about 20 july filers with no NOA2, than how could a january filer not start panic???

Please, do remember to update.Thank you.

.png

UURI.jpg

Filed: Timeline
It's SO irritating that there is people who register here just for fun and never update their timelines.

Not only that the CSC has a lower approoval rate than the VSC does, but we can't even see the real numbers.

I agree that I wish more people would keep their timelines updated, but I do want to point out that CSC and VSC approvals are actually very similar lately. Take a look at Igor's stats.

And it's not that it's a big of a deal, but when you see that there is about 20 july filers with no NOA2, than how could a january filer not start panic???

Again, I do wish people would update their timelines more, but we do need to remember that the timelines are just a very rough estimate. Nobody should be panicking over the timelines. USCIS quotes a 6-month time to approval, and the vast majority of cases are in fact approved within 6 months. That's the time frame people should really be counting on. The timeline should be looked at more as a "wish list" than anything else. June and July filers heavily skewed the timelines anyway, and I doubt we'll see them get back to any real accuracy for another 4-6 months.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

July filer here...as depressing as it is my timeline IS current and up to date. I know it's making the averages look longer than it was for most. You have no idea how much I wish I wasn't still waiting.

NO idea.

I know what you mean about people not updating their timelines, but I think the people you're speaking to are not here anymore. It's unfortunate but there's nothing we can do about them.

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Timelines should be used for estimating purposes only. And you should treat them that way. Some get done quicker, some slower.

People sit there and check every day and are in a panic that there must be something wrong because their case isnt moving as quick as others. This is the USCIS we are talking about. There are many issues with them, and how they work.

Treat timelines as estimates and all will be good. But I do agree that people should fill them in once they join, because its helpful.

12140.gif

July filer here...as depressing as it is my timeline IS current and up to date. I know it's making the averages look longer than it was for most. You have no idea how much I wish I wasn't still waiting.

NO idea.

I know what you mean about people not updating their timelines, but I think the people you're speaking to are not here anymore. It's unfortunate but there's nothing we can do about them.

I'm really-really sorry for you.

I'm going to be praying for you, really.

You should get NOA2 soon.

good luck

.png

UURI.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.