tenderheartusa79

package 3 questions

15 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi everyone

there is a member here in vj his id is prince and he really need some help with package 3

he asked me many questions about package 3 but i dunno all the answers cause i did not file the visa yet so i want you to help him

should he send the original of the translation of birth certificate and criminal check and military or he can send just copies of it and keep the original one? and if he should send the Arabic one too?

and there are form named DS-156 SHOULD he send IT TOO?

thank you so much

have a nice blessed day

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
hi everyone

there is a member here in vj his id is prince and he really need some help with package 3

he asked me many questions about package 3 but i dunno all the answers cause i did not file the visa yet so i want you to help him

should he send the original of the translation of birth certificate and criminal check and military or he can send just copies of it and keep the original one? and if he should send the Arabic one too?

thank you so much

have a nice blessed day

I sent him the email that was sent to me directly from the embassy and tried to help explain everything to him this morning. I think he will be alright now.

Timeline
hi everyone

thank you so much

have a nice blessed day

I sent him the email that was sent to me directly from the embassy and tried to help explain everything to him this morning. I think he will be alright now.

He contacted me too and asked all the same questions.

This seems pretty weird to me.

His fiancee should be helping him.

Also, the Embassy sends all the directions to you in a letter. My fiance had no problems understanding what he

should do.

This just seems fishy to me.

If you love me, then I have everything I need

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Maybe she doesn't have a clue, either. This is just pure speculation on my part.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I got the same two emails as both of you word for word. I responded to let him know any information I could to assist him. I assumed that he wasn't exactly for certain what to send but suggested what was sent in my email from the embassy. I also suggested that he make copies of all paperwork. Maybe he was just hoping for a quick response from somebody??? Not sure.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
PM contents have been removed from this thread. Please also be aware that providing immigration suggestions & advice through PM is not advised here. Please PM me should you have any questions. Thanks!

and posting pm contents is against tos......... :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
PM contents have been removed from this thread. Please also be aware that providing immigration suggestions & advice through PM is not advised here. Please PM me should you have any questions. Thanks!

and posting pm contents is against tos......... :thumbs:

Opps........sorry

If you love me, then I have everything I need

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

i know i agree with you that kinda sounds weird but i think he is worried so much

and i told him to send just what they asked for and keep everything in order

and yeah i guess he sent the same questions to everyone here LOL

but anyway its so good to help anyone if you can :thumbs:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

thanks mohamed for posting this post to help me to know the answer of the questions.

and thanks for all who helped me and answered my question . thats mean alot for me

and for who say that my fiancee should be helping me . she already helping me thank you .

but i come here to ask those questions cause i know you all pass through the same condition . and i already know the answers but had to make sure not send anything wrong or extra thats all.

we all pass the same process so we needed suporting and help and i see nothing wrong in that.and i am sure all of you ask about that not to send anything wrong cause we knew anything will sent wrong will cost you alot of time and delay.

for LYNNANDAHMED i wanna know why it seem pretty wierd to you . is it wierd to you that i ask be4 i send my papers to make sure that every thing is ok?

and if it looked so wierd to you u have the right not to answer . and about your fiancee didnot ask and understand all i can tell he is so smart to ask

i just ask so if u can help you are welcome and if you u cant you are welcome too

sorry if i offended anyone here

THANK you so much for who helped me Allah reward you all

have great day

salam

Mohammed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

oh really so it look weird to you tenderheart and lunnandahmed . can i know why . cause i ask and make sure be4 i sent the papers?and if it look weird to you why u post that then? i didnot ask you to make the post

any way thanks to all who helped me and thanks to who make fun on me too

Allah bless you all

Timeline

I just hope that you received all that you needed. I know this is all too confusing at times. We are sending in our papers tomorrow and had to go over and over again what was going in the package and how it was presented. I understand wanting to find an answer and at times you have no idea when somebody will get the chance to check their VJ account to help out. We are here for each other through this journey and that is what it is all about like one of the others said if anybody can do anything to help out that is what counts. God bless us all through this time in our lives!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.