• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Even paramecium go "Ow".

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
its like a room full of tantrumy teeny boppers

It was fun last night.....y'all doing the cap sh!t again :)

02/02/2008:- Filed AOS

04/02/2008:- Received at Chicago Lockbox

11/02/2008:- Check Cashed

12/02/2008:- Received NOA for I-485 and I-765

19/02/2008:-Received Biometric appointment

03/03/2008:-RFE (I-485)

11/03/2008:-RFE mailed back

17/03/2008:-AOS touched, and case processing has resumed

08/05/2008:-Made Infopass appointment in Atlanta for Friday 16th

21/05/2008:-EAD Card production ordered

22/05/2008:-EAD Touched

27/05/2008:-EAD Card Production ordered again

27/05/2008:-Case transferred to CSC' I am K3 Holder,This is Strange Folks

29/05/2008:-Approval notice sent for EAD

29/05/2008:-AOS touched

30/05/2008:-EAD received

03/06/2008:-AOS touched"pending at CSC"

04/06/2008:-AOS touched

04/06/2008:-Transfer notice received

06/06/2008:-AOS touched

18/06/2008:-AOS touched

19/06/2008:-AOS touched

08/07/2008:-AOS transferred back to NBC***CSC SUCKS***

09/07/2008:-AOS touched

14/07/2008:-AOS transferred to another office...I guess my local office :-S

17/11/2008:- Interview noticed received for 13/01/2009

13/01/2009:- AOS Interview APPROVED!!!!!!

16/01/2009:- Card production ordered

19/01/2009:- AOS touched

23/01/2009:- Card production ordered again

26/01/2009:- Welcome letter received

28/01/2009:- Approval notice sent

29/01/2009:- AOS touched

30/01-2009:- I never thought I'd be typing this ---->10years green card received... USCIS, see you when I see you

Filed: Timeline

I support public bludgeoning for people who use CAP LOCK or incredibly large, annoying fonts.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow you guys really do not have a life do you. And you say we were the ones acting like teenagers. Take a look in the mirror.

As for you Alex+R and Amber....the details of our life is none of your business. And no our stories were not different. He just gave a shorter version to the embassy becaus eit is all about proof with them. Our friends did introduce us but all we had proof of was our meeting in the chatroom. But the details of our life is none of you business and I owe you no explanations for it. It is after all my life and not yours. Imagine that concept.

Maybe you should tend to your own lives. And quit actinglike children and starting gossip threads ab out people yopu know nothing about. Wow are you in Junior high still?

Looooool. I am glad everyone on VJ is not like your group.

And yes my fiancee got his approval.

I hope not to being seeing your kind around much. May God have Mercy on you.

Cheryl (F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

What about actually writing in all caps? My mom and my grandfather both do that.

ETA: Just a bit late I see, I thought we were talking about writing in CAPS. :cry:

Edited by Jenn!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Wow you guys really do not have a life do you. And you say we were the ones acting like teenagers. Take a look in the mirror.

As for you Alex+R and Amber....the details of our life is none of your business. And no our stories were not different. He just gave a shorter version to the embassy becaus eit is all about proof with them. Our friends did introduce us but all we had proof of was our meeting in the chatroom. But the details of our life is none of you business and I owe you no explanations for it. It is after all my life and not yours. Imagine that concept.

Maybe you should tend to your own lives. And quit actinglike children and starting gossip threads ab out people yopu know nothing about. Wow are you in Junior high still?

Looooool. I am glad everyone on VJ is not like your group.

And yes my fiancee got his approval.

I hope not to being seeing your kind around much. May God have Mercy on you.

Cheryl (F)

Just to clarify, this topic was about talking in chat. As far as I am aware it was not directed at anyone in particular. I changed the topic title for a while because Amber said it would be fun to have a topic about CAPS, however, to not cause further offence I have changed it back to its original title.

Sorry for any confusion.

Edited by Mags