L_n_O

What's a good place to find Europe Honeymoon packages?

7 posts in this topic

We want to honeymoon in Europe and I haven't a clue where to shop for packages!

I'd appreciate any websites you've used, any resorts/hotels or locations you have been to that were amazing

Feel free to post pics too!

I just saw pics of Greece, Portugal, Italy & Austria and I think I'm in love =)

vj_sig-2-2_2.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

If you're interested in going to Europe, I'd recommend waiting a little until the dollar (American or Canadian) reaches parity with the euro. True, that may never happen, but at the moment, both country's dollar values are much weaker than the euro and so you'll end up paying through the nose for anything while there.

As an example:

$100.00 USD = €68.76 EUR

$100.00 CAD = €68.88 EUR

So as you can see, going to Europe, while immensely rewarding in it's own right, would be a very costly proposition right now. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Thanks to everyone for the replies. I hate that it happened on a Friday. The three day wait to find out what on earth they want is difficult but I know many of you have been through it before and made it OK so there is hope for me also. I am the kind of guy that paces in from of my micro wave so patience is not my strong suit...LOL

I will report here as soon as I find out what it is.

Thanks again for the responses and input here.

Terry

since we both got RFE feb 8 lets see which of us gets a hardcopy first I would imagine you because i live in Indiana and your in California

Good luck. With the fall of the dollar you are going to take a real beating in Europe. Things aren't going to be any better in September most likely. Your best bets are S. America, Asia or the Middle East (seriously, Dubai is supposed to be a very nice place...very westernized). If you are dead set on going to Europe, I'd really recommend going through a local travel agent. You get what you want and can customize everything.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

well, we're looking for something in September..

Keep in mind that you will need to wait for the GC or apply for advanced parole otherwise the beneficiary will not be able to get back into the country.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

... the Middle East (seriously, Dubai is supposed to be a very nice place...very westernized).

Already been to Dubai on vacation with my folks when I was growing up =)

vj_sig-2-2_2.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I really think Italy is one of the best choices for honeymoon. We tried this one on August 2007 after our church ceremony :).

As for prices - September is fine- it's right after high prices season.

Europe is not that expensive but you have to be flexible and not apply American standards to everything. (I'm sorry if I offended someone )You may try find hotel, by yourself NOT AS A PACKAGE with flight on Italian web pages will be much cheaper. Good luck and please pm if you have any questions.