5 posts in this topic

well folks it has been over 2 years since i joined this site and finnaly recieved the following email from USCIS

Receipt Number: MSC#$#$@#$@#

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On February 7, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

I want to thank everyone who has helped me in this process, answering questions, putting up with my comments. I have made alot of friends along this journey and met individuals who i disagreed with. LOL. I hope every one's immigration process completes successfully.

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the help everyone has given me, this site is a great resource for immigration process. I recommend it to all my family and friends.

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
well folks it has been over 2 years since i joined this site and finnaly recieved the following email from USCIS

Receipt Number: MSC#$#$@#$@#

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On February 7, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

I want to thank everyone who has helped me in this process, answering questions, putting up with my comments. I have made alot of friends along this journey and met individuals who i disagreed with. LOL. I hope every one's immigration process completes successfully.

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the help everyone has given me, this site is a great resource for immigration process. I recommend it to all my family and friends.

Congratulations!!! Enjoy!!! :dance:

AOS Approved on 10-17-08 (details in profile)

Removal of Conditions on 07-19-10

In this tedious process, we tend to forget that this is all worth it.

I love my hubby beyond anything in this world.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations, Hafiz! :dance: Im very happy for you. :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

congrats!

I-485 , I-765, I-130: NOA1 : 1/23/2006

Biometrics 2/23/2006

Temporary EAD given for 1 month ONLY b/c of Infopass appt: 5/1/2006

Went back to renew EAD through Infopass: EAD card was not given "due to reasons we can't disclose"

5/3/2007: Confirmation that EAD is delayed due to background checks. (started to use the senator, ombudsman and was just a royal pain in the neck)

5/30/2007: EAD production ordered (after over 400 days of waiting!!! woo hoo!)

AOS Interview: 5/12/2008!!! FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/29/2008: card production ordered...918 days..can't wait to see that card!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.