moroccanwife06

CR-1 Physical and interview

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

:luv: FINALLY my husband and I heard about his interview... it's scheduled for March 18 in Casablanca, Morocco. What can we anticipate? What expenses should he expect? If all goes well, will he be granted his Visa that day?

Also, anyone have any suggestions for his physical? He's healthy, takes no meds... He has his vaccination record but it's hard to read, not sure exactly what's on there. Should he go ahead and get as many vaccisnations as he can before the physical, and bring the recorded proof? OR should he wait until the physical? How much will the physical cost?

ANY help is much appreciated! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

congratulations !! :thumbs:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Ukraine

Marriage : 2006-11-02

I-130 Sent : 2006-12-11

2008-05-16 CR-1 visa issued

2008-05-20 recieved visa

2008-05-31 I arrived at JFK (took me 1hour and a half to be out of the airport with a stamp in my passport)

10 year GC

2010-03-06 I-751 sent

2010-03-09 NOA-1

2010-03-10 check cashed

2010-4-12 Bio (done early 3-29)

2010-6-3 card production ordered

2010-6-19 10 year GC recieved

N-400

2011-3-28 application sent via express mail to LEWISVILLE TX SC

2011-3-29 application recieved

2011-4-20 early BIO

2011-6-16 interview

2011-7-29 Oath

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good luck! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Don't have idea on how the processing is done in your country. let's just wait for others reply.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
:luv: FINALLY my husband and I heard about his interview... it's scheduled for March 18 in Casablanca, Morocco. What can we anticipate? What expenses should he expect? If all goes well, will he be granted his Visa that day?

Also, anyone have any suggestions for his physical? He's healthy, takes no meds... He has his vaccination record but it's hard to read, not sure exactly what's on there. Should he go ahead and get as many vaccisnations as he can before the physical, and bring the recorded proof? OR should he wait until the physical? How much will the physical cost?

ANY help is much appreciated! :)

My wifes physical was in Peru, I think we paid 85-90 US dollars for the physical. Since my wife did not have a vaccination record, we had to pay more for the vaccines, i'm thinking this was about 45 US dollars. I would take the vaccination record to the physical and then you can get the other's if needed there.

All of the US Embassies operate differently, we got our Visa two days after the interview at a DHL office in Lima, some Embassies issue them that day, others not.

Good Luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.