cbd2cai

Wednesday - it's hump day!

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Yesterday ended so late! That 9pm meeting went till 10:30, so I didn't get things cleaned up after the flooring guy left like I wanted to.

BUT, today, I have to go out to the office, so LUCKY peeps! you won't have to read my multiple posts :P . It is so much easier to post when you have one laptop with VJ going and the other one is "working", :lol: .

So back to only checking in a few times during the day.

I'm trying to continue my daily morning walking, so I will put on my shoes soon and head out the door, YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!!! That should wake me up!

ttyl,

Catherine B)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well, good morning all! I just had my daily wake-up call from my love. Soon, I will leave for work and have a mostly full day. I'll be in and out of VJ between clients! Then tonite, I have rehearsal for a performance at a festival in 10 days... then home for more VJ :P

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Gotta love hump day and Friday is my flex so only have two days left this week :dance:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Well, good morning all! I just had my daily wake-up call from my love. Soon, I will leave for work and have a mostly full day. I'll be in and out of VJ between clients! Then tonite, I have rehearsal for a performance at a festival in 10 days... then home for more VJ :P

Noura

Hey, Noura!

Are you coming to Dallas in August for Cairo Nights? Little Egypt is sponsoring a few Egyptian dancers and it is 3-days long! They are having a troupe competition if you are interested ;) . Nagwa Fouad is one of the teachers!

Catherine

Gotta love hump day and Friday is my flex so only have two days left this week :dance:

Lucky guy, Mr. Jasman ;)

Edited by cbarrosmostafa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Continuing staff appreciation week, today is ice cream day! I also got a book called "because of you - celebrating the difference you make." Hmmm, I think I would have prefered a pizza day instead, but I do feel appreciated.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Continuing staff appreciation week, today is ice cream day! I also got a book called "because of you - celebrating the difference you make." Hmmm, I think I would have prefered a pizza day instead, but I do feel appreciated.

Wow, you get a whole week?! My company celebrated it's 40th anniversary this past Friday. We had an ice cream truck.

Timeline

awwwwwwwww guys... i have a VISITOR (crampy, grouchy kind)... don't talk about food... i could eat everything!

lol

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

I really enjoy these 'daily whatcha doin threads' !

Today I work 12-7 (got that Kel? lol ) I wil measure an apartment on the way into work, sit and do paperwork while checking in on VJ. Then at 7pm after work, I have to measure a kitchen for ceramic tile. Then home to watch TV with Mohammed. My day is full.

Jean, what kind of installation class you going to?

Oh I think today is secratarys day,,,the girls in the office reminded me last week. I better take them some chocolate. Everybody have a good day!

Jackie

Timeline

Today I work 12-7 (got that Kel? lol ) I wil measure an apartment on the way into work, sit and do paperwork while checking in on VJ. Then at 7pm after work, I have to measure a kitchen for ceramic tile. Then home to watch TV with Mohammed. My day is full.

Oh I think today is secratarys day,,,the girls in the office reminded me last week. I better take them some chocolate. Everybody have a good day!

Jackie

oy! chocolate... *runs after jmagayreh*

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Jackie

I get to sit through several hours of a "wood door and hardware installation class". Zzzzz. At least I get a free lunch.

I enjoy these threads too. Just "yick yack". Helps to vent before it builds up into other cruddies.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Wow, you get a whole week?! My company celebrated it's 40th anniversary this past Friday. We had an ice cream truck.

I just started working for this firm in February, and they're uber different from anywhere I've ever worked before. I'm so blessed to have gotten this job here. Most of the attorneys treat the support staff like people, which in and of itself makes this firm great. But I'm really suprised at all of the stuff they're doing for us. I just got 4 extra hours of paid time off coupons :dance:

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Timeline

I'm really enjoying these daily "whatcha doing" threads too!

As for the dance workshop in August, Catherine... hmmmmmmm - didn't know abt it, but it will depend on finances!! Also, I'm hosting Hadia for a teacher training in BR late October - have got to get a hotel for part of it!!!! Getting ####### in gear!!! Holy mackeral... it's coming quick!

Hmmmmm.... I love Nagwa Fouad... I'll have to look into that! You going? If I come, maybe we can hook up for some VJ time!!! Perhaps I could actually meet Ahmed too! Woooo hooooo!

Happy Wednesday everyone! :dance:

Oh yeah... since I'm self employed (mostly), I treat myself to chocolates and lunch out whenever I feel the need! Problem is - it still comes out of my pocket - :lol::hehe:

Oh well, can't complain abt my boss.... she's always looking over my shoulder!

Noura

wanna know something funny? :blush: I'm wearing a t-shirt I got in Morocco today - just pulled it out of the suitcase (still half packed) and took it out of the package - it smells like Moroccan spices that must have been next to it.... so I keep smelling like a tagine! :lol::thumbs::thumbs:

Noura :whistle:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

I'm really enjoying these daily "whatcha doing" threads too!

As for the dance workshop in August, Catherine... hmmmmmmm - didn't know abt it, but it will depend on finances!! Also, I'm hosting Hadia for a teacher training in BR late October - have got to get a hotel for part of it!!!! Getting ####### in gear!!! Holy mackeral... it's coming quick!

Hmmmmm.... I love Nagwa Fouad... I'll have to look into that! You going? If I come, maybe we can hook up for some VJ time!!! Perhaps I could actually meet Ahmed too! Woooo hooooo!

Happy Wednesday everyone! :dance:

Oh yeah... since I'm self employed (mostly), I treat myself to chocolates and lunch out whenever I feel the need! Problem is - it still comes out of my pocket - :lol::hehe:

Oh well, can't complain abt my boss.... she's always looking over my shoulder!

Noura

wanna know something funny? :blush: I'm wearing a t-shirt I got in Morocco today - just pulled it out of the suitcase (still half packed) and took it out of the package - it smells like Moroccan spices that must have been next to it.... so I keep smelling like a tagine! :lol::thumbs::thumbs:

Noura :whistle:

Speaking of unpacked shirts. Mohammed sent is favorite shirt back with me. I keep it plastic and take it out for a hug when I need. It still smells like him. Thank God for it or I would shrivel up and blow away.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies!!! I have to agree with Jackie and Noura, I love this thread....way to go Catherine! :thumbs:

So I get in the office today, I have a huge pile of mail on my desk from the USPTO (Patent office) and I think damn this day is gonna suck. Until 5 minutes later when the receptionist calls me and says flowers were delivered for me. :D

So I guess this goes in hand with Admin's day, my boss sent me some nice flowers. I'm not a secretary, but hey I will take them!!! :thumbs:

I think the rest of the day will suck...we have a meeting to find out if we got our quarterly bonus (doubt it, we just had lay-offs) so that won't be fun.

I can't wait to get home and talk to my habiby :yes: I'm so bored with this routine. Wake up..work...work...work..gym..online with my hunny....sleep. I can't wait until he is here!!! (F)

Speaking of unpacked shirts. Mohammed sent is favorite shirt back with me. I keep it plastic and take it out for a hug when I need. It still smells like him. Thank God for it or I would shrivel up and blow away.

OMG! I have been buggin my man to do this for the last year!!!! He keeps saying no because he said he feels weird sending me a shirt :lol: Then he said he would buy a new one and send it to me :unsure: LOL, I keep telling him the whole point is that it should smell like him!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Lucky girl! :thumbs:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.