WHsoulmates

plz plz we need help :(

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

hi everyone, how r u doing ? i hope u can help me with this situation we found ourselfs stuck in , so as everything was going so smoothly to plan our wedding next april in tunisia, we had a very unexpected fact that may threaten many of our plans , we already planned to get married in april in tunisia , then start the procedure right away may be early in mai ,

as my fiencé lives with her parents and after talking to some of Vj memnber who told us it wont be an issue at all to use her parents adress to fill the forms we decided that it was the best solution since it is a very stable address but i think we were wrong cz out of no where we know 2days ago that her parents r welling to move to arizona , cz her step father got a great job offer there, it was very shocking since my baby has no where to stay, and her parents say they will move some where between june and september , and i guess they will be moving by the end of august ,

so as they said they can help us if we want to stay in this house but the rental is too much (nearly 1000$) and the area is very isolated so she cant stay by herself:( and we looked for appartement to rent and it is really silly a bedroom + a bathroom + a small hall costs 600$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

our really issue is that wt shall we use on our forms, we can use her parents adress then change it in septemeber but many people told us it will cz alot of delay so we r avoiding that,

1- im asking can we use a PO box , which will avoid us to deal with the mailing adress change?????

2- how impotant the residency address is ????

3-would they ask for a lease paper or something to prove that she has a place to stay ?

plz help us we r in a very bad mood, her parents didnt think about the impact of the move they r making, it is getting so emotional she will left by herself which it will deeply affect her, im always with her by her side talking to her but as u alll know it is different to hav ur family away from u, being physicly alone is hard

pS we r filling for a K3 visa

thank u very much plz help us with wtever u know , if u had similar situations plz let us know about them

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

hi every one , we just want to precise that we didnt mean that we r not stating the physical address, but we was asking if we can use a po box as a mailing address along with a physical address ofcourse just in case the physical address would chage we wont hav to deal with the "chaging address process" which threats to delay our case

we r so hopeful we can find some great informations in this site, we just need some advises before getting into the real thing !!!

so any one who hav some experience with thsi particular situation may give us a great help in wt we r facing

thanks a million for whoever wrote back for us

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

You can use a PO box as your mailing address. I don't know where you are in the process, but we changed our mailing address from physical to a PO Box with the NVC when I moved last year. We notified them via email and then confirmed by snail mail They didn't miss a beat, and it wasn't a problem at all.

Yes, you can use the PO Box in addition to the physical address.

Having a lease can be useful proof but its not vital during the visa process (IMO). Having a lease with both your names on it when you file for AOS is much more useful. So at this point, I wouldnt worry to much about it.

Good Luck. And we hope to see your fiancee on VJ, too. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.