~Jackie~

It's that time again!

40 posts in this topic

hmmm, caramel might mask some other flavors :whistle: We are gonna be one hap-hap-happy group'o'ppl with some serious munchies!! YAYYYYYYY MUNCHIES!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

AHHHHHHHH, I wanna come but I have to work dang it! They finally caught onto me and blocked anything NOT pertaining to work tho I can still e-mail out. Dang dang dang, and I need a good party! Anyway, best of luck Cheryl, hope you get good news with speed!

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow we will have quite a variety of muchies to choose from. Just waiting to hear the time (8pm EST, CST, etc) and the location since it appears we may not have it here. Kind of hard to party when the guest of honor is not present!

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

I will probably be here, unless the sleep monster sucks me in early. And Im up for MSN or Yahoo if we cant get VJ chat to cooperate.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good News!.....I finally fixed it!.....Chat is working on my PC now!!!! :dance:

You guys are the best....LOL Thanks for doing this. I only treid chat once before and did not care it was not working because I spend all my net time with my Habibi. But I wanted it to work for this.

I had downloaded java and could not uinderstand why it sill was not working....so then I manually added each port by hand...all 10 of them 0000000and it sill did not work :angry:

So after no sleep Friday and staying up to 2am again yesterday :angry: I just went to bed a little frustrated.

But when I woke this morning I thought I will fix it before to night....I am usually pretty computer smart so I am embarassed to tell you why it was not working but will share anyway. :blush: Just in case it happens to someone else.

LOL This morning when I clicked on Internet tools I saw manage add-ons and when I looked there java was disabled :blush: So all I did was enable it and all works fine. :dance: I am not sure if I would had to enter all the ports manually or not if I had done this first. But I would think when you download it it would automatically be enabled by the download.

Anyway, it is working now. Sorry I was not around last night was spending last hours my Habibi had with him before he had to do errands and sleep.

My time zone is Central.......His Interview is at 1130 pm my time tonight....and I am sure he will wait for hours before he is actually Inerviewed......so I am ready for an all nighter. But do tell me what time zone 8pm you want to meet. would hate to miss the party when I am guest of honor. :blush:

hmmmmmm which flavor do I want....still thinking...so many choices. :blink:

Thanks again.....See you all tonight.

Cheryl (F)

Timeline
Wow we will have quite a variety of muchies to choose from. Just waiting to hear the time (8pm EST, CST, etc) and the location since it appears we may not have it here. Kind of hard to party when the guest of honor is not present!

I am here now...and will be here tonight too! Hope to see you there.

Timeline
I will probably be here, unless the sleep monster sucks me in early. And Im up for MSN or Yahoo if we cant get VJ chat to cooperate.

Yassmine do you need help fighting off that sleep monster? I am pretty good with an M-16 ;) (shhhhh! I use to be active duty Air Force) I hope to see you there.

I may or may not make it. I guess we shall see. :blush:

Hope you are able to make it Olivia. Will miss you if you cannot. Hugs!

AHHHHHHHH, I wanna come but I have to work dang it! They finally caught onto me and blocked anything NOT pertaining to work tho I can still e-mail out. Dang dang dang, and I need a good party! Anyway, best of luck Cheryl, hope you get good news with speed!

Awwwww sorry to hear that Tammy...we will miss you. Thanks for all your support!!

Timeline
How you feelin Cheryl? I know you were having connection problems. Stay positive and we are all here for you.

jJ (F)

See ya'll tommorrow night!

and I totally will be revealing a major road trip suprise at your party

I am actually feeling better now that he got his connection back and was able to print all of our conversations and phone logs. For some reason I am no longer nervous or worried. I am just excited and ready for that approval.

Timeline
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO It's not a slumber party without we old timers to ring in the new Visa Interview Information!!!

What flavor requests do you all have for Sundays Argeela-athon?

Apple

2apple

grape

banana

coconut

mixed fruit

rose

caramel

chocolate

strawberry

peach

orange

melon

ok, those are my flavor categories. choose your fav flavs and I'll bring'em!

Along with bebsi and cheesy poofs, let's start our slumber party charcoal collection. can't have argeelah-athon without loads of charcoal!

(F) amal (F)

yummmmmmmmmmmmm!! Well since we will be here a while I believe I will try several.... A peach...A melon.....A strawberry....and a banana one. I have a hard time trying to choose. LOL Is that okay amal? If I can only have one flavor I will go with Peach. LOOOOOL

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I don't know if I can make the party but I want to send you lots of good luck for the interview ! I'll be looking for your report tomorrow....

2zecmwz.jpg

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline
I don't know if I can make the party but I want to send you lots of good luck for the interview ! I'll be looking for your report tomorrow....

2zecmwz.jpg

(F)

-MK

Thanks MK....Yes I will post the news and any questions he was asked as soon as I hear. Hugs to you.

Cheryl (F)

Yassmine do you need help fighting off that sleep monster? I am pretty good with an M-16 ;) (shhhhh! I use to be active duty Air Force) I hope to see you there.

Ill prop my eyelids open with toothpicks if necessary :) Besides, Im headed off for my mid-day nap now so Ill be daisy fresh for the party tonight. Im even bringing the papersack!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.