SteveLaura

Romney 'suspends campaign'

90 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Huckabeebots.... Engage!

gag me with a spoon ..... :whistle:

Who do you think the social-conservative vote is going to go to now? Huckabee.

I still think Huck will be the nominee.

That means Obama will be the next president then.

I hope so. I sure as hell don't won't Huckabee as president. Honestly, I would take Obama over the other 3.

Same here.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
If the Huckabots elect their candidate, I will move out of the US within 2 years.

*starts making calls for huckabee*

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
If the Huckabots elect their candidate, I will move out of the US within 2 years.

You know, I'll still be able to post on VJ from abroad. :lol:

Funny, I feel the same way about Hillary. But I will not let her run me out of my own country. I will just have to ride it out if that is what happens.

Funny, I feel the same way about Hillary. But I will not let her run me out of my own country. I will just have to ride it out if that is what happens.

Seriously. All this "i'll leave the country if .." talk is so childish.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You know, I'll still be able to post on VJ from abroad. :lol:

pft, so much for that plan :reading:

back to the drawing board.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Oh, it's not like I mean it. If I leave it will be for other reasons.

You didn't but many do. Remember the Canadian visa articles back when Bush won in 04?

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

You didn't but many do. Remember the Canadian visa articles back when Bush won in 04?

Heh yes. I remember the instructions for moving to Canada being posted all over my favorite coffee shop at the time. But how many people really followed through? I think what we learned was that life didn't get that much worse here on average in ways you could measure in your personal life, other than economically. All the other horrible things Bush has done would be just as unnerving and embarrassing if you were watching from abroad.

Sad. I voted for Romney but it was the most practical thing to do. But I will never vote for Mccain.Ill probably just stay at home come November.

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

The news seems to think that his dropping out seals the deal for McCain so why the Huckers hysteria?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .