Cheryl & Medo

Another Intervew!!!!!

31 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well Medo was called in for another interview. The physical expired :angry: and so did the police reports. He was asked if we were still in contact. (Damn I e-mailed them 2 times to let them know I was going there) And Medo told them I just left 3 weeks ago. The Man seemed happy. More security checks were just complete. He asked if he had any proof of our relationship and Medo told them, he had pictures , e-mails phone bills ect.

How long until they expire????(security checks) Is there a time limet on them?

They gave him back his passport to get the physical and police report done and two pictures for the medical.

Untitled.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well Medo was called in for another interview. The physical expired :angry: and so did the police reports. He was asked if we were still in contact. (Damn I e-mailed them 2 times to let them know I was going there) And Medo told them I just left 3 weeks ago. The Man seemed happy. More security checks were just complete. He asked if he had any proof of our relationship and Medo told them, he had pictures , e-mails phone bills ect.

They gave him back his passport to get the physical and police report done and two pictures for the medical.

what

the

fk????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is BULLSHIT!!!! Definitely let your congressman and senator know what bullshit they are putting your husband through. This is fkg ridiculous. The guy just talked to your mil and she told him that you just left and yet he asks the asinine question of if you're still in touch? They're playing a frikkin' game with you over there at YOUR expense and it is sickening.

BrothersJacksonSA@state.gov

The above is the name of one of the people in charge over there. Stacy BrothersJackson. Email her EVERYTHING that has happened since your interview. Use bullets so she can't miss anything by skimming through it and cc your senator and your congressman to let them know what is going on.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

What a mess, hopefully someone knows the answer on the security check time lines. Hang in there, we are here to support you.

16650bbv0.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

[i agree with bridget

what the heck ? they playing games with your husband and i think you should call your senator to find out what the heck is going on

and i can help you to find your senator just tell me where do you live in the states

but at least they asked him to do the medical exam and the finger print and thats good step

my best wishes for ya

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

HOW LONG ARE SPECIAL CLEARANCES VALID?

Special clearance validity is defined as the period of time from the date of a clearance response from the Department to the ending date of the validity. During the validity period, you can issue a qualified applicant one or more visas without having to submit another SAO request. Special clearances are valid for the following periods:

BEAR-3 MONTHS

CONDOR-3 MONTHS

DONKEY-3 MONTHS

EAGLE-12 MONTHS

MANTIS-3 MONTHS( or up to 12 months if returning to the same program)

MERLIN-12 MONTHS

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

HOW LONG ARE SPECIAL CLEARANCES VALID?

Special clearance validity is defined as the period of time from the date of a clearance response from the Department to the ending date of the validity. During the validity period, you can issue a qualified applicant one or more visas without having to submit another SAO request. Special clearances are valid for the following periods:

BEAR-3 MONTHS

CONDOR-3 MONTHS

DONKEY-3 MONTHS

EAGLE-12 MONTHS

MANTIS-3 MONTHS( or up to 12 months if returning to the same program)

MERLIN-12 MONTHS

HUH????

Untitled.jpg

Timeline

:lol:

I think a donkey is a name hit. You'd be safe to assume they're good for 3 months I would think. Do you know how long it took to get them done the first time?

Timeline

I think a donkey is a name hit. You'd be safe to assume they're good for 3 months I would think. Do you know how long it took to get them done the first time?

it took them 3 months from our first interview, they were completed in May. I didnt know they did more.

Untitled.jpg

Timeline

it took them 3 months from our first interview, they were completed in May. I didnt know they did more.

I think they do them all at the same time but I could be wrong. It all depends on your particular case, i.e. if there was a name hit, etc.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

All of those are name checks but not all that are done depending on the case. IBIS is one and most are done in short time and I put down the expiration date of each one. You can have one than more name check and both must be completed and cleared to have a visa issued. If one expires before the other one it must be redone until all are deemed cleared.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

So when is the interview? Didn't cairobound have a second interview too? Or was that someone else? :unsure:

Timeline
It was yesterday.

oops my bad. I took the word "called" literally. lol. I need more tea.

So I hope there's not more admin processing after this !!!!! Good God you're going to have one heck of a party when he gets his visa in hand!!!!!!

Timeline

the last two people who had second interviews recieved their visa in 2 weeks :thumbs:

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.