Shannon And Marco

Naples..Sounds Strange..Please Help!

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

hi there everyone

please, i would like to know if anyone of you (i really hope everything's going ok for all of you guys!) found any problems in this period, waiting for the package #3 from the US consulate in Naples, Italy.

We got the NOA2 from Vermont the 5th of Dec. 2007, and the 12th of Dec. we got the confirmation that they were sending everything to Italy.

Now, 2 months are passed (today is the 5th of Feb.). I tried to call the embassy giving them our case number (NPL xxxxx...) and they told us that they still have to file the petition on their computers then sending the package #3.

How come? is there any problems with them in this period? Is anyone having troubles like we have with Naples?

Looking at the time line, trying to calculate approx a date to receive the #3, it should be sent.

We also called 2 weeks ago and they told us the same, filing the petitions on their PCs then starting to send everything...

Please, if anyone knows what's wrong there or anyone (unfortunately) is having the same troubles, let us know!

Is our petition being trashed and now in a bag on the Naples streets into millions of tons of garbage??!! :P

Thank you everyone! :)

S&M

Edited by ShannonandMarco

Removing of Conditions

06/20/2011 - I-751 Package sent to VSC. Certified Mail.

06/22/2011 - VSC Received the package

06/23/2011 - NOA Receipt Date

06/27/2011 - NOA Arrived in the Mail

06/27/2011 - Check is cleared

07/15/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Letter in the Mail

08/10/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

03/05/2012 - Approved

03/08/2012 - Green Card has been mailed out to me

03/10/2012 - 10y Green Card Received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Sorry to hear about all your troubles.

I don't know about Naples but are you sure you have to physically receive package 3 and then fill it in and send it back to the Embassy? I know that in some countries (including mine), you can upload all the forms from the Embassy's website, fill them in, get all the documents ready, and then to call to schedule an interview. I had all my paperwork and supporting evidence ready long before my NO2 was approved, so I scheduled the interview the day the recieved my approved petition from NVC. I wish it was that easy everywhere including Naples.

Good luck! I hope your situation will get resolved soon!

AOS

04-16-2008: AOS package Sent to Chicago via Express Mail

05-13-2008: Biometrics

05-22-2008: AOS trasfered to CSC

06-13/17-2008: EAD Approved (2 CRIS email)

06-18/19-2008: AOS touch

06-20-2008: EAD Approval Notice Sent (email)

06-23-2008: EAD in mail

06-23-2008: Another EAD touch (9AM), EAD IN MAIL (1PM)

07-14-2008: I-485 Card Production Ordered

07-21-2008: Green Card in mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

hi,

just looking at some posts in here, we found out that Naples should send the packet 3 forms even via email.

i tried to send them an email but, at the moment, there's no answer.

Today my mate will try to call them and listen what they're doing. I tried to call them yesterday but the telephone lines were really bad so i didn't understand. She can call and try to explain the situation (because she moved all the papers from there). It sounds really strange that it's taking so long, but here in Italy everything's working bad, postal service included. And the willing for work in here, i guess everyone knows, it's really bad as well, everything's getting really slow...

let's see. I'm sure everyone of us experienced that being far far away isn't that good....

thank you anyway for your reply :)

Removing of Conditions

06/20/2011 - I-751 Package sent to VSC. Certified Mail.

06/22/2011 - VSC Received the package

06/23/2011 - NOA Receipt Date

06/27/2011 - NOA Arrived in the Mail

06/27/2011 - Check is cleared

07/15/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Letter in the Mail

08/10/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

03/05/2012 - Approved

03/08/2012 - Green Card has been mailed out to me

03/10/2012 - 10y Green Card Received

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Can't you just download it from their website?

hi,

just looking at some posts in here, we found out that Naples should send the packet 3 forms even via email.

i tried to send them an email but, at the moment, there's no answer.

Today my mate will try to call them and listen what they're doing. I tried to call them yesterday but the telephone lines were really bad so i didn't understand. She can call and try to explain the situation (because she moved all the papers from there). It sounds really strange that it's taking so long, but here in Italy everything's working bad, postal service included. And the willing for work in here, i guess everyone knows, it's really bad as well, everything's getting really slow...

let's see. I'm sure everyone of us experienced that being far far away isn't that good....

thank you anyway for your reply :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.