James

Old TSC cases transferred to VSC

1,810 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

I'm not at TSC or VSC, but I'm stuck in the same nonsense at NSC, filing nearly a year ago. I totally understand the frustration of someone who has to wait a long time and then seemingly gets lost in the shuffle. It's not the first time either since many of us went through this exact same scenario a few years ago when petitions got transferred from NSC to CSC and then those transferees got approved well before people who'd filed well before THEM. I when I filed in Feb and people who filed in July and August got immediate transfers to CSC and then quick approvals. It's deja vu all over again.... :angry: And yes, I understand how someone can not have much sympathy for someone when they cry that they've been waiting for a few months at VSC OR CSC. Maybe a little understanding needs to come that way too. Would I feel like I was butting ahead of someone now at CSC if our petition got transferred...NO WAY. It IS human nature to think these things and sometimes even say them. It's human nature to be pissed off and since it doesn't seem to do much good to be pissed of at USCIS, I DO understand how it can sometimes come out at someone who really doesn't deserve the anger directed at them. So, no I don't agree that someone DOESN'T deserve an approval, but I can at least secretly believe I deserve it more because I've been waiting longer. So shoot me! LOL

Ok, I'll run back to the NSC-loser thread now.... carry on...

P.S. Hoping that original VSC filers get approved before people who have been waiting longer does seem a tad harsh.

Edited by Sister Fracas

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
As somebody said, there is only one cis, and they did take our money before they took yours so we should be first.

Correct, sir. We were out of our money longer than the people who filed after us. Hence, we should be compensated for the longer "no-money" time period with earlier approval.

James' frustration is understandable, though, obviously, kbl was not looking for a "congratulations", but was merely notifying everyone of his status. Kezzie's, on the other hand, is being a little biaaatch. I first thought he was truly offended for kbl, but later it came up that he himself is an original filer at VSC and has vested interest in having original VSCers get approved before us, the transferees. I am watching you, Kezzie, "meet-the-parents-robert-de-niro" style.

Edited by Kezzie

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Can you guys take your fight to PM please!

Back to topic! :angry:

animal-smiley-085.gif

Mar 06, 2007: mailed I751!

Mar 09, 2007: I751 arrived at TSC

Mar 13, 2007: checks cleared bank

Mar 24, 2007: biometrics receipt dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: NOA1 dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: biometrics letter dated Mar 22

Apr 06, 2007: biometrics appointment

(Oct 09, 2007: called USCIS: service request sent to TSC)

Jan 31, 2008: case transferred to VSC (last touch date changed from 04/07/07 to 02/01/08)

Feb 01, 2008: touch

Feb 04, 2008: touch

(Feb 05, 2008: infopass appointment)

Feb 07, 2008: transfer notice dated Feb 01, 08

Feb 13, 2008: touch (Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.)

Feb 25, 2008: touch

Apr 11, 2008: approval email! (only took 1 year, 34 days!)

Apr 13, 2008: 2 more approval emails

Apr 16, 2008: email notice: "Approval notice sent"

Apr 18, 2008: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!! card received!

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

05/07/2010 NOA1 dated 05/04/2010

Tweety, can you, for once, stand by your friend James and get into a catfight with Kezzie?

i AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY CATFIGHT....

I HAVE DELETED MY POSTS AND WILL LEAVE YOU ALL TO YOUR FORUM POST.....

GOOD LUCK AND SPEEDY APPROVAL TO US ALL...

KEZ

Tweety, can you, for once, stand by your friend James and get into a catfight with Kezzie?

i AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY CATFIGHT....

I HAVE DELETED MY POSTS AND WILL LEAVE YOU ALL TO YOUR FORUM POST.....

GOOD LUCK AND SPEEDY APPROVAL TO US ALL...

KEZ

It was a joke, Kezzie.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm with you tweety, this is getting ridiculous.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Well, all I can say is that I'm not surprised about USCIS screwing us over.

When we filed for AOS, we originally filed at VSC. They took so long to process it that we had to get the fingerprints a second time (and the closest support center was 3 hours away). Then we were transferred to CSC and got an RFE for things we had included in the original packet.

Then were approved and had to get biometrics AGAIN. We waited for months. Turned out they lost the biometrics and had no record that they had been taken. Got biometrics AGAIN. Then we moved. We changed our address by mail, phone and in person when we had the biometrics done. They still sent us our card (a year after approval) to the OLD address.

In conclusion, we are filing for naturalization next month and I wouldn't be surprised if we get interviewed before the I-751 is even processed.

I-751

I-751 received at TSC: 4/05/07

NOA Date: 04/20/07

Walk-in Biometrics: 04/25/07

Transferred to VSC: 02/01/08

Transfer email received: 02/22/08

Last Touch: 02/25/08

Received e-mail "Card Production Ordered": 04/25/08

Green Card received: 05/01/08

N-400

Sent to TSC: 04/07/08

Received at TSC: 04/09/08

Check Cashed: 04/11/08

Priority Date: 04/09/08

NOA Date: 04/15/08

Biometrics Date: 04/29/08

Interview Date: 08/13/08-Passed!

Oath Letter Received: 09/11/08

Oath Ceremony: 09/24/08

Timeline

I see we've had some posts made invisible.....

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

And deservedly so! :devil:

ANYWAY . . . would somebody stalk A_C so we get the word as soon as she is approved? She's also actually the only one outside the posted VSC processing time.

Meh

ANYWAY . . . would somebody stalk A_C so we get the word as soon as she is approved? She's also actually the only one outside the posted VSC processing time.

FYI I deleted the posts they were not made invisable.... and I still stand by my comment that you James were wrong to say what you did say to that member.... frustration is no excuse.....

Kez

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

FYI I deleted the posts they were not made invisable.... and I still stand by my comment that you James were wrong to say what you did say to that member.... frustration is no excuse.....

Kez

Let's just leave well enough alone, shall we?

Edited by James

Meh

Timeline
would somebody stalk A_C so we get the word as soon as she is approved? She's also actually the only one outside the posted VSC processing time.

she popped her head into one of these threads I think it was yesterday saying no news yet, if I remember correctly.

Ah yes, post #351 on this thread :)

Edited by Cassie

Wow, did I reach such a celebrity status that I am being stalked now :help:

Well, unfortunately no news from my side, last touch was still Feb 25. I am thinking about calling in, but then again I am not past the "30 days" to really be outside the processing window (I assume I should use VCS times now). And also I had heard from them during the last 60 days. So I think I will spare myself the useless call and wait a little longer. I AM starting to get a bit worried though because I am running out of time end of April. Does anyone know what I am supposed to do?? Will I be considered 'illegal' ?? :whistle: I have a job and would like to be able to travel, so I need sth to have in hands to show my legal status.

Thanks for any info and I'll keep you posted if I finally get some news, no worries ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.