mateo

Disparaging News

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I have close contact in the State Dept. that called me today. We discussed the situation at USCIS and apparently the situation is so bad they are doing everything possible to cover it up! I always hate to relay news like this, since most of the time it comes from a doomsdayer, but this friend is not the sort.

I highly suggest anyone who is at the 180+ day mark contact their congressman and make a formal inquiry. I gave 12 years of my life to this government, and thousands of dollar only for it to fail me. We elect these people just for that, to come to our aid in times of need. This is a broken system and if we do not make ourselves heard the government will just cover this up, just like Roswell and all the other cover ups.

Nows is the best time ever as elections approach these guys want your vote and probably will work harder than ever to get something done.

IR-1 Visa, I-130

Consulate: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Marriage: 2002-02-02

DCF:

Interview: 2008-04-02

POE: 2008-04-11

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

That is exactly our point of view. Even though we aren't that over due in THEIR eyes, my husband sent letters to his congressmen and senator. His family is also going to write up. Even if we were approved tomorrow, we feel that it is our duty to say something because the treatment there is UNFAIR. He also exposes the cancellation of our K3, basically USCIS taking the liberty of making a family decision for us. Should we wait for USCIS to tell us how many children to have, where and when we should go on vacation? Sorry...I'm just fed up with this!

Summer 2004: Met while on J1 visa; J1 internship was 3 months (subject to 2yr-HRR)

2004-2008: Visited US on B1 / Steve visited Nicaragua as well (living in different countries! while I fulfilled 2yr-HRR)

July 9th, 2006: Married

------

I-130

July 10th, 2007: Sent I-130 Package to TSC w/old fee $190.00

July 13th, 2007: Recieved at CSC

July 17th, 2007: I-130 Notice Date

August 30, 2007: Touch (Files paired up?)

March 15, 2008: APPROVED!!! Recieved email from CRIS!!!

I-129F

August 9th, 2007: Sent I-129F Package to CSC -- Fee waived

August 17th, 2007: I-129F Recieved at CSC

August 22nd, 2007: I-129F Notice Date

March 15, 2008: APPROVED!!! Recieved email from CRIS!!!

April 4th, 2008: 129F Recieved at Managua Consulate

May 5, 2008: Interview at Consulate -- Approved!

May 14, 2008: Pick-up Passort w/ visa

May 24, 2008: Travel to Louisiana, USA!!!

AOS & EAD

May 25, 2008: Got missing vaccines in LA clinic

May 29, 2008: Sent medical papers to Dr. Arnold

June 6, 2008: Recieved medical papers in sealed envelope from Dr. Arnold

June 9, 2008: Sent AOS Package to Chicago!

June 12, 2008: Received Date

June 17, 2008: Notice Date (AOS & EAD)

July 3, 2008: Recieved ASC Appointment notice for Biometrics

July 16, 2008: Biometrics Appointment in New Orleans! COMPLETED!

August 27, 2008: Recieved EAD Card in mail! No touches, no CRIS, no approval letter! (Card valid 08/18/08; mailed on 08/25/08)

Jan. 5, 2009: AOS Interview!!!!

Jan. 15, 2009: Legal Permanent Resident!!!!

N-400 NATURALIZATION

Eligible: Jan 15, 2012

Nov 4, 2011: Sent N400 to Lockbox / Delivery confirmation on Nov 7, 2011.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Good on you! I am fed up with this too. I am not afraid of anyone in Washington... I use to brief sub committees of congress on national security issues when I was only 23 years old! I know how the system works and I am getting ready for battle! Its just not right.

M.

Edited by mateo

IR-1 Visa, I-130

Consulate: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Marriage: 2002-02-02

DCF:

Interview: 2008-04-02

POE: 2008-04-11

Good on you! I am fed up with this too. I am not afraid of anyone in Washington... I use to brief sub committees of congress on national security issues when I was only 23 years old! I know how the system works and I am getting ready for battle! Its just not right.

M.

Mateo- I have a broadcast this friday evening and I can not say this but would like to suggest what I already knew - if anyone here wants to PM me with their stories as this thread is in the IR1 thread, most appreciated altho I have so many stories and this broadcast can be picked up anywhere in the world and is orginiating from Central Florida - I also have backing from a person running for my Congressman here in November - he is aware of the FU big time - and he is angry -

God damn them anyways, had they been honest, maybe we could have been implementing plan B - but oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- just BS the peeps.

Soddy gits

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
I have close contact in the State Dept. that called me today. We discussed the situation at USCIS and apparently the situation is so bad they are doing everything possible to cover it up! I always hate to relay news like this, since most of the time it comes from a doomsdayer, but this friend is not the sort.

I highly suggest anyone who is at the 180+ day mark contact their congressman and make a formal inquiry. I gave 12 years of my life to this government, and thousands of dollar only for it to fail me. We elect these people just for that, to come to our aid in times of need. This is a broken system and if we do not make ourselves heard the government will just cover this up, just like Roswell and all the other cover ups.

Nows is the best time ever as elections approach these guys want your vote and probably will work harder than ever to get something done.

Hi Mateo

a humble request can you explain in B&W what are the findings? I have already rattled all the corridors of power and even the USCIS so called Ipass or PowerPass appointment system but meet another dimwitt responses. the senators office did escalate as per the timelines having been passed.

i wanted to know if it's worthwhile waiting or contemplate other options.

i honestly have reached a point where rather loosing sanity it would seem better to move on with life.

I want to do something about this #### cause now being a citizen its time to stand for my rights now or be treated like this doormat all my life. me being a naturalized citizen am learning the system but am amazed the lackdasical attitude of many born citizens who seem to just shrug this issue once they are past it.

M

Removal of Conditions I797C - Dec 7th 2010

FP Jan 14th 2011

approved May11th 2011

BEST WISHES!

I'm not surprised.

We were told by someone at the consulate we'd have between a 3 and 7(!) year wait.

Sucks.

Immigration is CLOSED.

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Indonesia

Marriage : 2007-08-10

I-130 Sent : 2007-08-21

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-01-18

I-130 Approved : 2008-09-15

NVC Received : 2008-09-24

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-09-27

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-09-28

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-09-28

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-10-02

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-10-17

Receive IV Bill : 2008-10-30

Pay IV Bill : 2008-10-31

Receive Instruction Package :

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-01-28

NVC Left : 2009-01-30

Consulate Received : 2009-02-20

Packet 3 Received : 2009-02-20

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-02-24

Packet 4 Received : 2009-02-26

Interview Date : 2010-03-18

Visa Received : 2009-03-23

US Entry :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 241 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 792 days from your I-130 NOA1 date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.