monnik

My very own Caturday thread

44 posts in this topic

Good morning and happy Caturday, peeps!

I thought I would get a heads up on you guys since it's still very early where you are. Here are some new Caturday pics. I hope you like them.....

1201444013-1198958168888.b.jpg

This one made me laugh. I wish it had the caption "GET ON THE GOOD FOOT !" :lol:

1201444013-1199524253727.b.jpg

1201444013-1199522539377.b.jpg

In daily thread news, my husband sent his medical records and his police report to the embassy Wednesday evening and they were received by the embassy on Thursday. Now, we are waiting to hear from them and I will email them one day next week. I can't wait for the email that says your husband's visa has been issued and you should receive it in 2 weeks. (Even though I know that it will be longer, but at least we can start our gift-shopping for my family and I can let my job know.) Have a good day, everybody !!!!!!!!

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Caturday MENA!! Love the pics Monnik - I hope everyone has a great day - we are off to the library this morning...always an interesting and amusing trip - -- take care everyone ~ Melinda:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

i am so glad its the weekend!!! i about had a heart attack yesterday at work. I got done typing a brief that was due that day and the pc locked up so i had to reboot and when i went to go electronically file it wasnt there :angry: it took me 6 hours to do that brief!!! i started to start back over from scratch and then i remembered the search function and found it!!!i saved it to a different folder :blink: and the final step was to electronically file it and then the pc was malfunctioning, here it 430pm and it needs to get in before 5pm, so I came home and filed it from my home. WHEW!!!!!! i never want to have another day like that one again!!!

Have a great weekend everybody!!!!!!

Edited by 77Maureen

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Caturday!

Good news, Monnik ! Maybe it will only take 2 weeks or even less! You never know.... :dance:

Maureen, scary stuff. I know you were in panic mode big time. Thank God nothing was lost. :star:

Melinda, have fun today and stay bundled. :luv:

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone ! (L)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Happy Saturday all! Just got back from a 27-hour shift. Trying to decide if I'm going to crash or try to power through. I'll probably crash.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

HAPPY CATURDAY!! I AGREE MONIK THE PICTURES ARE SOOOOO CUTE. I LOVE CATS BUT UNFORUNATELY I AM ALLERGIC TO THEM. :crying: THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS.THANKS FOR SHARING THE PICTURES.

HAVE A GOOD DAY MELINDA AT THE LIBRARY :luv:

TAKE CARE EVERYONE AND HAVE A GREAT CATURDAY (F)

CHERYL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hi everyone! Hachemi is studying today and I need to get started cleaning house. My son's team is playing in the state high school soccer playoffs today but we are not going. Kyle is the back up Goalie and may not even get to play anyway. Next year he will be the starting Goalie and I will not miss a game! Hachemi has to work this evening and it's way to far for me to drive alone. If they win today, they will play at home on Tuesday. The team is taking a charter bus and Kyle is excited. Goooo Panthers!!!! :dance:

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Meriem (F)

Here is Snowball and Gizmo taking a nap together.

lastscan.jpg

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Donna that is GREAT news!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Sara is the kitty trying to get the binky? I had two mini poodles when my girls were babies and they were ALWAYS taking the binkies and burying them in the back yard. :lol: (wasn't funny at the time though :no: )

Miriam that picture is adorable! :luv:

Cheryl - you and me both. I just woke up! lol Totally not a morning person!

Jackie have fun at work! How's the hair?

Jeanne it's nice to see you!!! Hope you are both settling in well here!

Cheryl i have a cat but I"m allergic too. I just take claritin everyday. The things we do for those furballs! (L)

Kerewin I"m amazed at your stamina! I could never work for that long and be effective! :huh:

Nagishkaw I dreamt that the Consulate said our process was complete but they wanted us to send more money to get the visa!!!! lol

Maureen omg I feel you. There have been SOOO many times that I would be working on an analysis and BOOM excel would just go *poof* and I'd KICK myself because i"d have to do it all over. Now I"m vigilant about saving what I'm doing at least every 5 minutes! I learned the hard way for sure!

Melinda get some good books! I"m going to the bookstore later too since I'm all out of can't put it down type books.

Monnik!!!!!!!!! You're back!!!!! We did miss you!!!! :luv:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.