vj2008

what is the truth and how can i do?

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Sounds like a scam to me. This kind of thing happens all the time on the internet, you have to be really careful.

Our Relationship

(09-27-06)Met in Hungary

(11-25-06)Fell in Love

(11-24-07)Met again in Hungary

(02-19-08)Met again in Hungary

K1 Visa Petition

(09-27-07)Preparing to send K1 Petition

(12-03-07)K1 Petition Sent US Postal Service

(12-11-07)Received NOA 1

(12-28-07)Touched

(03-11-08)Recieved NOA 2

(03-21-08)Recieved at NVC

(03-27-08)Sent from NVC

(04-02-08)Received Packet 3

(04-27-08)Medical Completed

(05-15-08)Received Packet 4

(05-29-08)Interview Date

(05-29-08)Visa given 40 mins after approval

(06-02-08)Arrival at the JFK and EAD given

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Sounds like a scam to me. This kind of thing happens all the time on the internet, you have to be really careful.

Naw, the guy found another woman and he doesn't have the balls to tell the OP the truth.

Filed: Timeline

I tell the personal info here because I think no matter if he is a liar or not, at least, he is the man who changes his mind without any responsibilities. He treat engagement as a play, a game. Even if the case is real, I still hope other people will be careful. He plays game this time, he will play game next time and maybe some other foreign girl's heart will be hurt in the future. If this case is not real, maybe this case it someone else, and they may find here that their case has been stolen and they should be careful and talk to uscis at once.

I tell truth. So I do not fear to tell the personal info. The uscis does not ask people not to tell personal info to others. At least, I do not read such warning on the copy of I-797 paper. If the WAC0727553311 should not be told to other people, uscis should warn it on I-797 and give the password to check the file. But uscis does not do that. So I think the case name can be told in public when people ask for help. Before I can find the proof to prove the case is not mine, I have to supose it is my case, so I have the right to publish the case when I want.

He does not tell me any good reasons why he suddenly does not want to marry me. So I have to suppose it is his fault. Maybe he is not a faithful man and he has find another woman in his local. Yes, he must have a very good reason to stop marrying me. But the reason does not come from me.

About true love. I did believe in it. But now, I really doubt it. He said love to me too many times, but suddenly, every love has gone. I give his name here, because I do not fear you people to question him why he suddenly changed his mind. I believe he can not give a good reason. His surname is French. Now I have to warn every woman who loves romantic dreams, France and Paris may mean romance, but after all the romance, when you want the commiments and responsibilities, you may have nothing. Love is not only sex and romance, love means a lot of responsibilities and the commitments.

The man who dislikes and doubts why I post the personal info and name in public, can you tell me who you are and why you dislike I tell the truth? I tell the personal info because I tell the truth and I do not fear anyone to follow the personal info to find out the truth. Why do you dislike it and doubt it? Do you fear? Do you do some bad thing that you fear other people will publish? Maybe you are the bad man Kris Matthew Lebeau who hides yourself here.

I asked if this case would trouble my fature just because I may marry another American. I love American movies and TV. So I have made a lot of American friends to talk about American movies and TV. I have more American friends than the friends from my own folk. So I will have more chances to marry an American man than the man from my own folks. Kris has the same hobby as I have. He and I both love American movies and TV. So I fell in love with him because he and I had so many topics to talk and to share. He was one of my American friends. No matter what happens, my love of American movies and TV will never be changed. They give me so much happiness that can make the dark night bright. I really want to forgive Kris but he does not give me the chance. No matter how I apologize to him for he and I quarrel with each other recently, he just became so cruel. Maybe he finds someone better there, so he does not want to marry me anymore. I never think I am the best woman in the world. I am sure there are a lot of women who are better than I am. If he dumped me before engagement, I would never be so sad and never post a message here. I can understand if he dumped me before engagement. The engagement on the paper in law for visa k1 is very serious as marriage. If it is not serious, why does American government give the visa k1? I think American government believes in the engagement and it is the culture of the USA. He ruins his own culture and does not respect American laws. Yes, he can cancel the case without any punishment from laws but I do not think laws appreciate such doings.

Now I think engagement is so trustless. Now people divorce a lot, even marriage has not be respected, how can I hope the engagement can be respected? Maybe American government should think about abolishing visa k1 and correlative laws, because more and more people treat engagement as a game that can be played for fun. In the future, I will not apply visa k1 anymore, even if another American wants to marry me. I will get married in my country and hope my future husband will stay with me in my country. My country is also rich and nice. My country is safer and people can not have a gun in my country. And my country never worries about the terrorists because my country loves peace and never forces other countries to follow our ways to live.

I'm so sorry that you have gone through this. I know you are hurting, I know this is horrible and I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Not every man is like your ex fiance. Sometimes things in this world don't work out the way we want them too. You will be stronger after this. You will heal and grow and you will have a happy life.

The only reason people are warning against you posting personal information in such a public forum is to protect YOURSELF.

It is not your full birth name you are giving. It's his. If he were to find out, there could be repercussions not in your favor.

Take care hon (F)

Take some time for you.

Hugs

Laura

Edited by ~Laura and Nick~

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

I tell the personal info here because I think no matter if he is a liar or not, at least, he is the man who changes his mind without any responsibilities. He treat engagement as a play, a game. Even if the case is real, I still hope other people will be careful. He plays game this time, he will play game next time and maybe some other foreign girl's heart will be hurt in the future. If this case is not real, maybe this case it someone else, and they may find here that their case has been stolen and they should be careful and talk to uscis at once.

He lied to you, and he broke the engagement w/ you. For you to announce his full name on a public forum, looks like you're doing it for revenge....not because you don't know any better. That is what is not cool. He broke your heart, I'm sorry for you (F) but its not OK blast his name on the internet.

Before I can find the proof to prove the case is not mine, I have to supose it is my case, so I have the right to publish the case when I want.

But it is not your case....it is a petition that was filed on your behalf. The owner is still your ex-fiancee. You do not have any "rights" at this stage of the game.

You received some good advice on this thread, I think you should consider it.

Good luck,

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

*shrug*

it didn't look like revenge to me, but rather like the OP was trying to sort something out... that there may be better ways of doing it is more than possible, but perhaps in the meantime we could give the OP the benefit of the doubt; nothing else backs up the 'revenge' angle, at least to my point of view :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

I am not sure, I just think if Kris did really apply visa k1 for me, maybe at this time before uscis send any files to start the next step, when he cancels the case, he can get the $455 back. So I can not agree someone says he paid $455 meant he was serious. And he tried to ask me to send him money for his rent after he sent me the copy of I-797. If I sent, he would get more money than $455. just I did not have dollars to send to him. I have money that can only use in my country and can not be exchanged easily out of my country. I am not sure if uscis will really return him $455. If uscis return him money, I think he is so clever to play uscis and play me.

No matter if he can get $455 back, I think if someone thinks paying $455 can show his good purpose, I will have to say you make good purpose so cheap. $455 can not pay for my broken heart and can not get back all the time I have wasted for him. 2 years! Do you think 2 years are short for a woman who is over 30 years old? I am not young anymore. I really do not have much time to waste for such play and game.

Before he wanted to engage with me, I asked him again and again if he was sure. He told me he was sure. I asked him why. He said he had known me for a long time and he had talked a lot with me, so he thought he was sure. Now he changed his mind. So I wish no matter whom he will try to marry next time, the woman should be careful that he is the man who changes his mind anytime.

I think Kris does a favor for a man. The man I will get married in the future. If Kris did not dumped me, I might not so long to be a wonderful wife. But now I promise to myself, I will be a wonderful wife. I will try my best to make my future husband happy and will not divorce. I will have a great marriage to make Kris jealous. (If Kris really wants to get married, he will be jealous. But if he only wants to cheat and play games, I think he will not care if I make my future husband so happy.) No matter what, I will show him what he gives up. I will not only be a wonderful wife, but also be a very rich woman. I am sure he wants money and he wants his wife to pay for his rents. I will show him that he not only loses someone who can pay his rent, he also loses the big house in the very expensive beach and the great company. From now on I will pay attention to my business to make a lot of money and to build a great company and I will share all of these with my future husband.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

I cannot imagine the pain you must be going through right now.

Hopefully there will be some turn around for good. May God be with you in this trial.

Our Relationship

(09-27-06)Met in Hungary

(11-25-06)Fell in Love

(11-24-07)Met again in Hungary

(02-19-08)Met again in Hungary

K1 Visa Petition

(09-27-07)Preparing to send K1 Petition

(12-03-07)K1 Petition Sent US Postal Service

(12-11-07)Received NOA 1

(12-28-07)Touched

(03-11-08)Recieved NOA 2

(03-21-08)Recieved at NVC

(03-27-08)Sent from NVC

(04-02-08)Received Packet 3

(04-27-08)Medical Completed

(05-15-08)Received Packet 4

(05-29-08)Interview Date

(05-29-08)Visa given 40 mins after approval

(06-02-08)Arrival at the JFK and EAD given

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.