EMO_NATION

Invitation to travel to USA

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone! Just soliciting your opinion..i am invited by my boyfriend to travel to USA through the Tourist Visa..I know this is a 50/50 chances for me, but still interested to make a try..What should be my requirements?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If ever someone did this visa successfully your opinion is higly appreciated...He will be sending me an invitation letter as well as my itineraries...hope that will help...

What country will you be applying for the visa in? An invitation letter from the USCitizen is fine, but what you need to concentrate on is proving your ties to your home country...meaning that you do not have intent to emigrate. You should bring documentation if you own a home, bring documentation from your work(if you have it) that you will only be taking a vacation and are expected back. If you are a student, you should get documentation from your school, showing your enrollment and perhaps a letter from a professor or dean that you're expected back to complete your studies after your vacation. Basically you should take with you documentation that shows you to be an individual with strong roots in your home country and that shows you to have intent to return after your vacation to the US.

Good luck,

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
Tourist Visa-USA..Thanks so much for the info Paula and Minya

Hope to hear more from those who successfully had this visa....

Hear what?

Some people need to get a B2 Visa, some can travel on the Visa Waiver Programme. Many people do travel to the US, millions everyday, I am guessing you are really concerned about whether you can.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.