amadou_s

Option between IV and k3 visa

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Hi,

my spouse has recently been interviewed for immigrant visa but she has been told that they are reviewing her eligibility. She did not bring enough proof of relationship. This process could take time. My question is : since we have an approved k3 visa already forwarded to the Embassy, can we call and have another interview? with my presence?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Did they ask her to bring or send more evidence ???

qz u cant make another interview for her. becuase u are not the 1 who will decide that..

but she is on the way dude, dont worry as far she's ur wife. she has the right to stay with you. but as i said maybe some more evidence !

Good luck.

Edited by Sand

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.

Filed: Other Timeline

if she has already had the interview for the immigrant visa, then the K3 package is null and void once it hits the consulate.

At least it was according to the old rules.

divorced - April 2010 moved back to Ontario May 2010 and surrendered green card

PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT CURRENT US IMMIGRATION PROCEDURES!!!!!

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
if she has already had the interview for the immigrant visa, then the K3 package is null and void once it hits the consulate.

At least it was according to the old rules.

Correct enough. Actually an uncompleted K3 case is null and void, the moment the Immigrant Visa case file arrives at the Consulate.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.