81 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
The song that is on nonstop in my house lately is the one that goes like:

"Apple bottom jeans

Boots with the fir"

blah blah blah. I regret giving them ipod speakers for Christmas!! :wacko:

I love that song! :dance:

Shorty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low....

hey shawty, she was worth the money.... I love that song too!!!!

roflmaoooo you guys!!!! I guess our tastes are different. :P

What are the Reeboks with the straps supposed to mean? Just regular old reeboks? When I was in college the IN thing was the high-top reeboks and you left the laces untied...is that what it means? That was back in '83! lol

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I don't know these songs guess am outta the loop.

Mmm Maggie I want some!

Sigh-gonna take a nap before my Animation class tonight. My brain is full.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

My hubby is not allowed to play with the thermostat without adult supervison. More than once he has gone straight from heat to air-conditioning when he thinks its too hot in the house.

Mine was like "Never in my life have I have had to sit on a couch with a BLANKET." He then kept saying this, as if this has some kind of catastrophic meaning. I'm like, "and? I've sat on the couch with a blanket many times in my life. You'll live."

I like couch blankies, we have several. But I draw the line at needing a coat indoors. We grew up without sufficient heat and I got so tired of wearing my coat 24/7. I swore up and down Id never live like that again. Thank God for central heat and air.

Im sleepy today, its this gloomy weather that is driving me nuts! But on a happier note, today is burger day at work and I think I'm very excited about that! :dance:

When I was pregnant I used to get soooo excited over food. Like belgium waffle days at work when they had them for breakfast... mmmmm.... I miss eating without abandon. Or is it with abandon? With abandon.

Ahhhhh, now I want a hamburger. Maybe I can get hubby to bring me one home tonight. See what you've done?

My hubby is not allowed to play with the thermostat without adult supervison. More than once he has gone straight from heat to air-conditioning when he thinks its too hot in the house.

Mine was like "Never in my life have I have had to sit on a couch with a BLANKET." He then kept saying this, as if this has some kind of catastrophic meaning. I'm like, "and? I've sat on the couch with a blanket many times in my life. You'll live."

I like couch blankies, we have several. But I draw the line at needing a coat indoors. We grew up without sufficient heat and I got so tired of wearing my coat 24/7. I swore up and down Id never live like that again. Thank God for central heat and air.

Im sleepy today, its this gloomy weather that is driving me nuts! But on a happier note, today is burger day at work and I think I'm very excited about that! :dance:

When I was pregnant I used to get soooo excited over food. Like belgium waffle days at work when they had them for breakfast... mmmmm.... I miss eating without abandon. Or is it with abandon? With abandon.

Ahhhhh, now I want a hamburger. Maybe I can get hubby to bring me one home tonight. See what you've done?

It was so yummy! :dance:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

It was so yummy! :dance:

Torturer! :P

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

jp you are smart to be careful. When I was pregnant with my 11 yr old I gained 50 pounds. I went on weight watchers two weeks after coming home from the hospital. Unfortunately that was shortlived (or fortunately I should say) since when she was 2 1/2 mos old I found out I was pregnant again BUT the doctor told me not to go off of WW entirely but that they had a pregnancy plan. I followed it somewhat and then lost interest.

In the beginning it wasn't so bad but once you hit around 5 months the willpower (for me) got chucked out the window!!!

For my first though I just thought it would melt off magically once the baby was born. I will never forget getting home and trying on my jeans that fit me before pregnancy. My ex just *looked* at me like ####### are you trying to prove you just had a c-section 4 days ago!! lol

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

jp you are smart to be careful. When I was pregnant with my 11 yr old I gained 50 pounds. I went on weight watchers two weeks after coming home from the hospital. Unfortunately that was shortlived (or fortunately I should say) since when she was 2 1/2 mos old I found out I was pregnant again BUT the doctor told me not to go off of WW entirely but that they had a pregnancy plan. I followed it somewhat and then lost interest.

In the beginning it wasn't so bad but once you hit around 5 months the willpower (for me) got chucked out the window!!!

For my first though I just thought it would melt off magically once the baby was born. I will never forget getting home and trying on my jeans that fit me before pregnancy. My ex just *looked* at me like ####### are you trying to prove you just had a c-section 4 days ago!! lol

Well since my parents both have diabetes, I'm a high risk for getting it. So I can't gain alot or eat alot of sweets. Unfortunatly no donuts for me...

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
The song that is on nonstop in my house lately is the one that goes like:

"Apple bottom jeans

Boots with the fir"

blah blah blah. I regret giving them ipod speakers for Christmas!! :wacko:

I love that song! :dance:

Shorty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low....

hey shawty, she was worth the money.... I love that song too!!!!

musical_note.gifmusical_note.gif them baggy sweat pants

and the reboks with the straps (with the straps) musical_note.gifmusical_note.gif

she turn around and gave that big booty a smack dancy.gif

I was running around the clinc sing this most of the afternoon

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Oh I wish I could say I was doing that but I'm actually watching my diet very closely. I only let myself slip once in a while :blush:

I was the same way really. I just ate sooo healthy. I would binge on fruit like mangoes. I ate mangos with abandon lol! I was proud I only gained 26 with my second pregnancy and was at my pre pregnancy weight within weeks... I ate lots but tons of veggies and healthy stuff. But like you probably, if I wanted the one donut I would have it. Now I dont which is sad :(

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Well since my parents both have diabetes, I'm a high risk for getting it. So I can't gain alot or eat alot of sweets. Unfortunatly no donuts for me...

lol i just read this, sorry I thought you could have a donut :( good luck I hope you dont get gestational diabetes. for wht its worth my dad had it later in life and I never got it so hopefully it will be the same for you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Keep your blood sugars checked! I had gestational diabetes with my son that was diet controlled and he was 8 pounds 2 oz at 34 weeks. (I found out I had GD at 26 weeks) I gained 80 pounds with my son. (YIKES!) With my daughter I started checking my blood sugars right away and at 6 weeks my sugars were going nuts and I ended up on insulin throughout the pregnancy and a lot of it. I only gained 14 pounds with my daughter and she was 35 weeks and 10 pounds! EVERYONE in my family has diabetes so I was a high risk for it like you are. Really bites when you're pregnant and you have all those cravings and usually can't eat what you're craving.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.