• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

omg

totally forgot that I changed my ringtone to Kung Foo Fighting last night and it just blared all across the office floor when my 10 yr old called me.

:blush:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
omg

totally forgot that I changed my ringtone to Kung Foo Fighting last night and it just blared all across the office floor when my 10 yr old called me.

How entertaining for the crew!! :lol:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

hello everyone, hope all is well :)

we are recovering from a household wide nasty cold, including a little baby with a crusty nose :( . Not very fun. its weird though, how food is when you cant taste or smell anything. its all about texture. I found that all I wanted was fruit and soups, maybe some crackers or toast, but meat and dairy kinda grossed me out. Interesting.

anyway, Happy Thursday and have a good one everyone!

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
Ha! We're the opposite-- I had the thermostat on 65 and he was all throwing a fit and I said fine, but you DO understand that will raise our heating bill by 1/3 to have it at 72. He sais he didn't care, then he nearly had a heart attack when he saw it went from $90 to $168. Of course he didn't turn it down :)

See my husband gets depressed by the weather and cold, but he is adamant that the heat doesnt go up above 70 and he turns it down to 65 during the day. 70 may sound warm but he built our house israeli mediterranean style which means we dont have carpets etc and everything is open spaces and lots of windows and its friggin freezing even with it set on 70, i dont even believe its 70.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
Im sleepy today, its this gloomy weather that is driving me nuts! But on a happier note, today is burger day at work and I think I'm very excited about that! :dance:

When I was pregnant I used to get soooo excited over food. Like belgium waffle days at work when they had them for breakfast... mmmmm.... I miss eating without abandon. Or is it with abandon? With abandon.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
omg

How entertaining for the crew!! :lol:

I used to have a farting ringtone for my dadwhen he called. That would get everyone laughing! :lol:

Filed: Timeline

"I can't waste time so give me the moment

I realize nothing's broken

No need to worry about everything I've done

Lived every second like it was my last one.

Don't look back got a new direction

Loved you once, needed protection.

You're still a part of everything I do, you're on my heart just like a tattoo,

Just like a tatto, I'll always have you."

That's my ringtone today.....Tattoo by Jordin Sparks (it's also my song on Myspace and Tagged)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks, Bridget....now I got that song in my head and it won't go away. :P

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
"I can't waste time so give me the moment

I realize nothing's broken

No need to worry about everything I've done

Lived every second like it was my last one.

Don't look back got a new direction

Loved you once, needed protection.

You're still a part of everything I do, you're on my heart just like a tattoo,

Just like a tatto, I'll always have you."

That's my ringtone today.....Tattoo by Jordin Sparks (it's also my song on Myspace and Tagged)

I hated that song when it first came out and now it's grown on me and I don't change it when it comes on.

The song that is on nonstop in my house lately is the one that goes like:

"Apple bottom jeans

Boots with the fir"

blah blah blah. I regret giving them ipod speakers for Christmas!! :wacko:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

"Apple bottom jeans

Boots with the fir"

I love that song! :dance:

Shorty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

"Apple bottom jeans

Boots with the fir"

LOL! I love that song too! It's my ringtone!!! Funny thing is my daughter showed me how to do that dance! :blink: Now she wants Apple Bottom jeans and reebox with a strap! :wacko:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

"Apple bottom jeans

Boots with the fir"

hey shawty, she was worth the money.... I love that song too!!!!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Im sleepy today, its this gloomy weather that is driving me nuts! But on a happier note, today is burger day at work and I think I'm very excited about that! :dance:

When I was pregnant I used to get soooo excited over food. Like belgium waffle days at work when they had them for breakfast... mmmmm.... I miss eating without abandon. Or is it with abandon? With abandon.

Oh I wish I could say I was doing that but I'm actually watching my diet very closely. I only let myself slip once in a while :blush:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Timeline
Thanks for putting me straight Jenn. I forgot you are the resident math whiz. I need to keep Olivia in reserves for the video classes. :bonk:

MK and Me~N~Him: Posted the corn muffin recipe in Sultan's Kitchen Thread.

Bridget: Sorry to hear you are sick. Figures Charles would find the 'appropriate' smiley. :unsure:

MrsAmera: Good luck with your classes. My load is pretty easy this quarter but once I start the accounting program, I'll be crying some days :crying: or moving to Boston to become Jenn's new neighbor. :lol:

To you cold folks: I hope you warm up soon. It's a mere 30 degrees here, a heatwave by comparison, so I won't whine today. Maybe tomorrow.

Hey I got the other fee bill yesterday and the lawyer paid it so I guess that is really good news.... Now I am only waiting on both packets

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.