TRELAWNY PARISH

***Help me (Baby DADDY - DRAMA)***

119 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Talking about kids,

My 4-year-old son was at the doctor last week and do you want to know what he asked the doctor, "EXCUSE ME, DID YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH."

Kill mi dead, I wanted to shrink and dissapear

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do yall discipline your kids?...my husband was a little upset cause he seh mi pickney don't do nuttin me seh cause mi neva whip dem rass...Was upset cause she did not wash the dishes last night like we both told her too, We went to bed early left her up BC she'd jus gotten back from getting her hair done and still needed to eat... anywho I came home from wuk des morning to find the sink with dishes and him pissed..he seh he's tired of telling her ova an dova to do tings and her excuse is "I forgot" or I didn't hear you or Oh did you mean that" Then he goes back into this JA kids don't do this or that...I'm like babe it dosen't matter where she come from..she jus like other kids are damn hard headed :angry: I not the one to whip my kid at the drop of a dime...I do take things away but...I guess it's not helping. I guess I'm tooo soft. :blush:

My girl let me tell you what my mother would do when we didn't do things. If I forgot to wash the dishes, vacum, take out trash, whatever the heck I was suppose to do and I didn't do it...she would wake me up between 2am and 5am to do it. Can you imagine taking trash out at 2AM...you know she only had to do that once right, well maybe twice.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
How do yall discipline your kids?...my husband was a little upset cause he seh mi pickney don't do nuttin me seh cause mi neva whip dem rass...Was upset cause she did not wash the dishes last night like we both told her too, We went to bed early left her up BC she'd jus gotten back from getting her hair done and still needed to eat... anywho I came home from wuk des morning to find the sink with dishes and him pissed..he seh he's tired of telling her ova an dova to do tings and her excuse is "I forgot" or I didn't hear you or Oh did you mean that" Then he goes back into this JA kids don't do this or that...I'm like babe it dosen't matter where she come from..she jus like other kids are damn hard headed :angry: I not the one to whip my kid at the drop of a dime...I do take things away but...I guess it's not helping. I guess I'm tooo soft. :blush:

Brownie,

I read this and told miself fi keep mi mouth shut walked away... and I couldn't do it! I haffi seh hit!

Look, I don't want onnuh fi feel seh mi is Joan Crawford or something "NOOOO WIRE HANGERS!!!!!" :angry::lol::lol: ...but something like dat...Nooo Sir...mi haffi agree wid hubby. She wouldda wake hup wid wan rahtid belt cross her rass! Look 'ere...yuh mean fi tell mi seh...yuh a guh tuh wuk han BUS YUH RASS hall night fi put a roof ova har head han clothes pon har back... han deh ongly ting yuh hask har fi duh is wash some wares han she ave deh nerve fi figit!?!?!?!?!?! SHE LUC-KY!!!

Brownie Chica, you are not doing her any favors to look the other way when she chooses what she will and will not do! Life is filled wid ish yuh nuh waan fi duh...but she haffi learn being a productive member of your household han society means sucking it hup han doing the crappy stuff fi help deh team, yuh family han YUHSELF!

Mi wouldda tek weh priviledges pon toppa give har a few good licks!!

Just my opinion Gurl...please don't think I'm saying your a bad Mom...by far YOU ARE NOT!! You are a great Mom...mi see yuh really bus yuh rass fi tek care a yuh pickney dem! It just isn't right dat she feel seh SHE can or can not listen and follow your instructions.

Tell your the truth...I always loved my parents...but dem put deh fear a G-d inna mi rass from young when hit came tuh dat belt ting. Han yuh knoa what Brownie...many a night when I was a teenager and a young adult hanging out wid friends...making decisions fuh miself...it was dat same fear dat lead mi tuh deh better path...not always deh straight one...but never deh DEAD WRONG one eiddah.

I would stop and think my Father would kick my A$$ if 'em find out seh mi snort cocaine! My moddah wouldda come tuh deh police station han give mi two good lick IN FRONTA deh officer dem, plus tell dem fi mek mi stay in deh cell likkle langer...if mi git pulled ova for drunk driving and/or underage drinking!

It stays with you! I really believe in the old age saying..."Spare deh rod...Spoil deh child". Again please nuh boddah fi tink seh mi pickney dem a walk 'round like Penny from Good times! :lol::lol: I talk to them furst...mi give dem 3 strikes... But dem know seh dere is a limit tuh deh foolishness...han if yuh wan siddung tomorrow nuh boddah fi mek deh fourth strike cyatch yuh!

Blessed love always,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
Ladies,

Please help me. I'm about to lose my mind. I just don't understand it. Why can't my ex let go. You have a WOMAN, so let me go. I'm not giving you any signs or signals that is not over. It's done, finish, final. He just won't get it. I'm engaged, I'm wearing another man's ring...you have a woman (LEAVE ME ALONE). AND do you want to know what he tells me (we have a child, it's never DONE). I'm about to lose my mind. It's bad enough I chopped off all my TALL hair because most of it was falling out, now what little I have is going to fall out too :crying: ...like I need anymore more stress...the K-1 process is already stressful enough. And what really pissess me off is that he keeps on tell my son (4 years old) to ask mommy to marry daddy or ask him where did mommy take you or who did mommy go see...(that's about the LAST I can take) Leave the child out of this.

I feel like a TOTAL EDIAT for staying in a realtionship like this for so long (smadi kick mi please). Should have ended it 4 years ago.

Eunu might read bout mi pon di news. Cho, better mi go get a protection order.

*****and please (I don't want to hear nothing about I should have been married before having kids...like that would have mek one rass difference) I've heard that for the last 4 years. I'm just looking for advice from women or MEN who have been in the same situation*******

Signed,

A totally fustrated soon to go BALD Trelawny :crying:

Baby's daddy's ar a big pien in da rass ! I used to go throught the same thing with my ex.And get this,HE GOT MARRIED.While he was married he was always trying to rub up on me.You just have to stand up to him and stop letting him stress you out.Now when he comes around and tries to smooth talk me,I just laugh in his face and say,"You got othe child support money ? " Ok,goodbye.

Mi love dat wan Panny...mi haffi try DAT wan nex time...betcha I won't hear from his a$$ in 2-3 months!!! The words "child Support" are like Krpytonite tuh dat Man!! :lol::lol:

Kryptonite an RAID. :yes:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Talking about kids,

My 4-year-old son was at the doctor last week and do you want to know what he asked the doctor, "EXCUSE ME, DID YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH."

:lol::lol::lol: ...Mi love likkle kids fuh dat same reason!! There honesty is refreshing...if not rahtid embarassing at times!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Brownie,

I read this and told miself fi keep mi mouth shut walked away... and I couldn't do it! I haffi seh hit!

Look, I don't want onnuh fi feel seh mi is Joan Crawford or something "NOOOO WIRE HANGERS!!!!!" :angry::lol::lol: ...but something like dat...Nooo Sir...mi haffi agree wid hubby. She wouldda wake hup wid wan rahtid belt cross her rass! Look 'ere...yuh mean fi tell mi seh...yuh a guh tuh wuk han BUS YUH RASS hall night fi put a roof ova har head han clothes pon har back... han deh ongly ting yuh hask har fi duh is wash some wares han she ave deh nerve fi figit!?!?!?!?!?! SHE LUC-KY!!!

Brownie Chica, you are not doing her any favors to look the other way when she chooses what she will and will not do! Life is filled wid ish yuh nuh waan fi duh...but she haffi learn being a productive member of your household han society means sucking it hup han doing the crappy stuff fi help deh team, yuh family han YUHSELF!

Mi wouldda tek weh priviledges pon toppa give har a few good licks!!

Just my opinion Gurl...please don't think I'm saying your a bad Mom...by far YOU ARE NOT!! You are a great Mom...mi see yuh really bus yuh rass fi tek care a yuh pickney dem! It just isn't right dat she feel seh SHE can or can not listen and follow your instructions.

Tell your the truth...I always loved my parents...but dem put deh fear a G-d inna mi rass from young when hit came tuh dat belt ting. Han yuh knoa what Brownie...many a night when I was a teenager and a young adult hanging out wid friends...making decisions fuh miself...it was dat same fear dat lead mi tuh deh better path...not always deh straight one...but never deh DEAD WRONG one eiddah.

I would stop and think my Father would kick my A$$ if 'em find out seh mi snort cocaine! My moddah wouldda come tuh deh police station han give mi two good lick IN FRONTA deh officer dem, plus tell dem fi mek mi stay in deh cell likkle langer...if mi git pulled ova for drunk driving and/or underage drinking!

It stays with you! I really believe in the old age saying..."Spare deh rod...Spoil deh child". Again please nuh boddah fi tink seh mi pickney dem a walk 'round like Penny from Good times! :lol::lol: I talk to them furst...mi give dem 3 strikes... But dem know seh dere is a limit tuh deh foolishness...han if yuh wan siddung tomorrow nuh boddah fi mek deh fourth strike cyatch yuh!

Blessed love always,

Gill

Gill,

You got me over here re-living my young days. If my mother said JUMP I would reply YES, MOMMY HOW HI U WAH MI FI JUMP...I love my parents for the discipline they thought me (I has gotten me through live and how to deal with people). I think if I was not disciplined by my parent (mom MOSTLY) my dad never got upset matter a fact I've never seen my father angry at anyone. I love that I can deal with the worse in some people (sometimes that works out to be a negative though) as you can see the situation I'm in. My son is 4 and he know all I have to do is look at him, the same way my grandmother and mom looked at me. My grandmother raised me the first 9 years of my life (she never had to spank me for nothing, because I loved her so much I never wanted to see her angry) so I behaved. When my mom came and took my brother and I away from her, well, the game was on. I still remember my brother running under the airplane (how many of ya'll remember EASTERN AIRLINES)...yep, that's the first plane mi fly pon...what a stress, I even remember that damn rass frilly FROCK mi madah dress mi inna...mi look like one blooming flower. dwllllllll

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Timeline
Talking about kids,

LAWD Mi dead.... :lol: at least he said excuse me.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

I really believe in the old age saying..."Spare deh rod...Spoil deh child". Again please nuh boddah fi tink seh mi pickney dem a walk 'round like Penny from Good times! :lol::lol: I talk to them furst...mi give dem 3 strikes... But dem know seh dere is a limit tuh deh foolishness...han if yuh wan siddung tomorrow nuh boddah fi mek deh fourth strike cyatch yuh!

Blessed love always,

Gill

... U R too funney..I'm hearing you...hubby seh said jus bout every thing you seh... I have stepped up on "cracking the whip" with the yonger ones..they can be saved...but the 14 year old....a different story...only had maybe one "whippin in her life" If I touch her she act like mi kill har....but I hear you My parents were the same wey, they did not play. If I ever have a child for this man...God help them :unsure:

My girl let me tell you what my mother would do when we didn't do things. If I forgot to wash the dishes, vacum, take out trash, whatever the heck I was suppose to do and I didn't do it...she would wake me up between 2am and 5am to do it. Can you imagine taking trash out at 2AM...you know she only had to do that once right, well maybe twice.

No I could not...Got it on my list.....Yall gone have them callin mi mommy deareast. :thumbs:

You got me over here re-living my young days. If my mother said JUMP I would reply YES, MOMMY HOW HI U WAH MI FI JUMP...I

Same here...my mother gave us the look as well, infact she never really had to "whip" us, cause when she did...my goodness....It would put the fear of GOD in us...It would last for a looong time, the look alone was the stare from the devil....And Grandma Helen....Well called her house...Helen's house of Hell...betta not eva get out of line in her house...She'd beat you to rhatid death, Then tell you she luv u give you candy bars and tell you fi come pard her har :blush:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Whooo...Lawny, mi happy seh yuh got such good advice yesterday...I thank God everyday for the social life that I have on VJ :lol:, I think hubby soon throw the computer through the window, because all mi do ah go pon VJ and check weh unnu ah seh...The whole time mi ah read the responses mi ah wonda if God fling out dah piece ah claat him mek some ah dem man deh fram...mi nuh ha nuh pickney, but ah same way suh mi ex stay. Mi did 'top talk to him fi all 3 years an' las' year him email mi ah seh him tink di good Christian ooman mi is, mi shoulda be able fi figive him fi wah him do wrong. Mi wid mi likkle eediat self seh, yuh right, yeah man (mind yuh him married too, him did get married bout a year before mi married). Di odda day, ole fart waan tell mi how him dream mi come ah him house fi visit him an him wife get mad. Him tell har seh him nah give up mi friendship an mi tek him someweh and mek love to him...mi tell him fi tap smoke di weed...Di odda day again him come pon line a chat to mi an' Aaron tell mi fi tell him 'Thank You" becuz ah him an him foolishness cause mi fi lef' an Aaron get in :lol: :lol: mi nuh hear fram him since...:lol: :lol:

Ah so yuh haffi deal wid dem yah...Yuh ah go alright, all when hubby reach yah, him ah go leave yuh alone fass fass...:thumbs:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Whooo...Lawny, mi happy seh yuh got such good advice yesterday...I thank God everyday for the social life that I have on VJ :lol:, I think hubby soon throw the computer through the window, because all mi do ah go pon VJ and check weh unnu ah seh...The whole time mi ah read the responses mi ah wonda if God fling out dah piece ah claat him mek some ah dem man deh fram...mi nuh ha nuh pickney, but ah same way suh mi ex stay. Mi did 'top talk to him fi all 3 years an' las' year him email mi ah seh him tink di good Christian ooman mi is, mi shoulda be able fi figive him fi wah him do wrong. Mi wid mi likkle eediat self seh, yuh right, yeah man (mind yuh him married too, him did get married bout a year before mi married). Di odda day, ole fart waan tell mi how him dream mi come ah him house fi visit him an him wife get mad. Him tell har seh him nah give up mi friendship an mi tek him someweh and mek love to him...mi tell him fi tap smoke di weed...Di odda day again him come pon line a chat to mi an' Aaron tell mi fi tell him 'Thank You" becuz ah him an him foolishness cause mi fi lef' an Aaron get in :lol: :lol: mi nuh hear fram him since...:lol: :lol:

Ah so yuh haffi deal wid dem yah...Yuh ah go alright, all when hubby reach yah, him ah go leave yuh alone fass fass...:thumbs:

Mine too, no VJ chat when the Mr. is home...yah mad :unsure:

Dem know when dey mess up a good ting....

Hubby come yesterday morning talkin bout he had a dream, he came home to find me and mi x in de bed togedda. :blink: I didn't give it a second thought but replied...what kind of nonsense is that :wacko::blink: and walked away. The man has been soo insecure lately. He usually never answers the phone now all of a sudden he runs to the phone when he hears it :blink: Once the x called and hung up when hubby answered the phone, Hubby seh, I guess he didn't expect me to be home :angry: so I called back and seh, It's not nice to call folk house and hand up" He claims the line got disconnected. I have been working nichts lately and sleeping during the day, hubbys calls all day long, and I guess we apparently talk but when he gets home I can't for the life of me rememba wha we seh on the phone den he's upset casue him seh Mi neva listen to him hany more...OK now what do you expect :wacko: I must be destracted :blink: WTH....Yeah I'm distracted by the sand man....All this started with the DNA results :blush:

I guess in the end they never really go away...they just keep coming back. I hope that is not what I get to look forward to. The one before him took 4 years, jail, protection orders and the like to get rid of him, but that didn't work. It was not until his WIFE tump dung im rass inna one grocery store (in LANGLEY PARK, MARYLAND - yeah I'm putting it out there)...it was BIG NEWS that he left me alone. He spent 2 weeks in the hospital for the JAMAICAN WOMAN beatdown. I think she went to jail for 6 month and they still married. Mi hear seh she beat him til her boot heel bruck (no joke). I wish I had a front row seat to see that, but I left and went into the next store. She beat his #### because he saw my car in the parking lot and left a LOVE note on it. Dumb A$$. I would have laughed my #### off if I had seen his wife kick is A$$.

tep aff a mi name

I guess in the end they never really go away...they just keep coming back. I hope that is not what I get to look forward to. The one before him took 4 years, jail, protection orders and the like to get rid of him, but that didn't work. It was not until his WIFE tump dung im rass inna one grocery store (in LANGLEY PARK, MARYLAND - yeah I'm putting it out there)...it was BIG NEWS that he left me alone. He spent 2 weeks in the hospital for the JAMAICAN WOMAN beatdown. I think she went to jail for 6 month and they still married. Mi hear seh she beat him til her boot heel bruck (no joke). I wish I had a front row seat to see that, but I left and went into the next store. She beat his #### because he saw my car in the parking lot and left a LOVE note on it. Dumb A$$. I would have laughed my #### off if I had seen his wife kick is A$$.

:lol::crying::lol::lol:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You know you really shouldn't type stuff like this in the day, when we are at work, because no one understands, why I had my head in my hands and tears coming out my eyes. Yes, girl, I laugh till I cry!

Yo she kicked his A$$!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.