jawi876

I've created a monster!!!!!

528 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Mya nuh heasy atall…but har nuh ready fe dem tings dere yuhseemi? Bumbocl**! Mi ago chop sumbaddy rass ova mi gyal! Mi nuh stop huntil mi can nyam at dem flesh and drink dem pu**ycla** blood! Mi ago mek de beg and bawl fe Jah tuh spare dem! Jah knoa!

Fitz: Mi yout…nuh let ie trubble yuh. Mya ah bad gyal. Har can manage huntil we find har. Calm yuhself star. Gwaan easy mi yout.

Fitz: Easy mi yout…Mya knoa herself. Yuh knoa har same wey still. Mya ah breed fe yuh. Nuh let yuh ead lef yuh star. Yuh ago married tuh har, and har ago breed nuff time fe yuh Rasta. Easy nuh bredrin…gwaan easy.

de rasta mad now.... :unsure:

don't say that....he doesn't know what's going on he just know that his wifey is missing and maybe his brother has something to do with it.

Mad ...meaning angry, upset, pissed off, enraged :thumbs:

Edited by brownnskinn

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mya nuh heasy atall…but har nuh ready fe dem tings dere yuhseemi? Bumbocl**! Mi ago chop sumbaddy rass ova mi gyal! Mi nuh stop huntil mi can nyam at dem flesh and drink dem pu**ycla** blood! Mi ago mek de beg and bawl fe Jah tuh spare dem! Jah knoa!

Fitz: Mi yout…nuh let ie trubble yuh. Mya ah bad gyal. Har can manage huntil we find har. Calm yuhself star. Gwaan easy mi yout.

Fitz: Easy mi yout…Mya knoa herself. Yuh knoa har same wey still. Mya ah breed fe yuh. Nuh let yuh ead lef yuh star. Yuh ago married tuh har, and har ago breed nuff time fe yuh Rasta. Easy nuh bredrin…gwaan easy.

don't say that....he doesn't know what's going on he just know that his wifey is missing and maybe his brother has something to do with it.

sorry..... :lol::lol:

i would be to.......totally off the edge

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tradee walks up and kisses Mya. They hug and embrace and watch the happy couple as Jah Cure seranades them again. His song choice is “Good Morning Sunshine.” The couple walk hand in hand with Fitzroy Jr in the middle back up the aisle. The wedding party slowly follows the couple back up to the abandoned church.

Tradee: Baby are you okay? You look pale and sick. Do you need something?

Mya: No…I’m feeling sick again. I think all the excitement, and going a couple of hours without eating…oooo…I’ll be right back. No, it’s okay. Can you take my purse? Go and tell Fitz and T that I’ll be right back to take pictures. I love you Travis.

Tradee: Are you sure? I can go with you, and make sure you are okay. Okay, I’ll go find something to help you clean up afterwards. I love you too Empress.

Mya walks toward the small waterfall, figuring she can clean up using some of the clean spring water. Just as she finishes emptying her stomach, she feels someone behind her.

Mya: Travis, baby. I told you I would be okay. You dote too much. A girl can get…spoiled…can get…Delmar? What are you doing? Delmar, no! Leave me…TRA…!!!!

Delmar grabs Mya, and places his hand over her mouth. When Mya struggles and tries to free herself, he uses the butt of his gun to knock her out. Delmar picks Mya up effortlessly, and carries her through thick bush and weeds…away from the wedding site.

Delmar: I'm sorry Mya baby. I had to get you away from Rasta for a little while. You are my HEarth HAngel, and now my wife. We will have so much fun consummating our wedding night.

dam-dam-da, tek him up pon di offah........mi now seh you bus har ####### already but you preggers and she and Chantel love acid.......and de likkle ediat Ian deh bout......so mek Travis go wid you..( caan seh mi nuh warn you)........

Alright mi can't helpit.....

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

sorry..... :lol::lol:

i would be to.......totally off the edge

Yeah... go Rambo onhis rass...any boddi see it...hubby draged mi off to see it last night, it wasn't bad....gorey. but not bad...Rasta need to put a Rambo strangle on his BloodCl#@@@ how eva u spell it :blink:

Timeline

mi never realize to rahtid, A DELMAR grab har..........what a twist to he!!

Jawi you is a true diva.....only god he knowsssss.......

mi a go read and shut up

Ian: Mel…damn baby. I-I n-n-need you Gem. Pretend to love me for just a little while…please Mel. I need to hold you. I need to hear you say you love me. I need you to call me Daddy. Melodee, I need to feel my d**k tearing up your walls. Right now. Right here. Just love me Gem.

Melodee: Ian baby, that will just complicate…ah sh** what the he**? I love you Ian. Mi wan yuh fe mek mi pums swell Daddy. Mek love tuh mi Daddy.

Ian shoves Melodee harshly onto the truck. He grinds himself against her, as he roughly gnawls at her neck. He allows his hands to grab handsful of her soft flesh in an attempt to sooth his raw emotion. Ian opens both doors on the passenger side of the Navigator. He lifts the hem to Melodee’s elegant dress, as she presses her face on the inside of the front passenger window. Melodee groans as Ian’s fingers brutally ravage her core. Ian pushes her silky thong out of the way, and he enters her with a load roar. Melodee arches her back to meet his thrusts. She turns abruptly to face him because their current position only allows Ian to make shallow thrusts. Ian grabs both of her legs, and wraps them around his waist. His long fingers greedily knead her fleshy a** and thighs as he buries himself inside her warmth, over and over again. Melodee places her hands on top of the truck and the passenger door to steady herself. Ian bites the dark skin right above the low neckline of the emerald dress. His passion is marked clearly by the purplish black bruise his suckling left on her breast. Ian’s sperm eagerly swim toward Melodee’s ripe and fertile egg. Whatever the future holds for them, Melodee and Ian will be forever bound by the new baby developing in her womb.

The two lovers are oblivious to the crowd gathering around them. A few older people voice their displeasure at the obscene display of affection. Some of the younger people cheer and mock Ian and Melodee’s coupling. When Melodee and Ian release, they slowly separate. Ian kisses Melodee hungrily, and declares his love for her. He makes a futile attempt to cover Melodee as she rearranges her dress. Melodee decides the best way to save face is to go rude gyal all the way.

Melodee: Eeeehhnnn? Ah whaa? Oonu neva see ooman phock har man? Bumbocl**…oonu brite eh?

Melodee places a finger inside herself, then she gives it to Ian to suckle insatiably. Melodee then lifts her dress briefly and pats her a** rapidly to make it jiggle at the crowd before she walks gracefully to the driver’s side and jumps in. Melodee brings the Navigator to life, and she streaks out of the makeshift parking lot, spewing gravel and marl dust in their wake.

NASTY WHO$#ING GYAL.......

Ian: Mel…damn baby. I-I n-n-need you Gem. Pretend to love me for just a little while…please Mel. I need to hold you. I need to hear you say you love me. I need you to call me Daddy. Melodee, I need to feel my d**k tearing up your walls. Right now. Right here. Just love me Gem.

Melodee: Ian baby, that will just complicate…ah sh** what the he**? I love you Ian. Mi wan yuh fe mek mi pums swell Daddy. Mek love tuh mi Daddy.

Ian shoves Melodee harshly onto the truck. He grinds himself against her, as he roughly gnawls at her neck. He allows his hands to grab handsful of her soft flesh in an attempt to sooth his raw emotion. Ian opens both doors on the passenger side of the Navigator. He lifts the hem to Melodee’s elegant dress, as she presses her face on the inside of the front passenger window. Melodee groans as Ian’s fingers brutally ravage her core. Ian pushes her silky thong out of the way, and he enters her with a load roar. Melodee arches her back to meet his thrusts. She turns abruptly to face him because their current position only allows Ian to make shallow thrusts. Ian grabs both of her legs, and wraps them around his waist. His long fingers greedily knead her fleshy a** and thighs as he buries himself inside her warmth, over and over again. Melodee places her hands on top of the truck and the passenger door to steady herself. Ian bites the dark skin right above the low neckline of the emerald dress. His passion is marked clearly by the purplish black bruise his suckling left on her breast. Ian’s sperm eagerly swim toward Melodee’s ripe and fertile egg. Whatever the future holds for them, Melodee and Ian will be forever bound by the new baby developing in her womb.

The two lovers are oblivious to the crowd gathering around them. A few older people voice their displeasure at the obscene display of affection. Some of the younger people cheer and mock Ian and Melodee’s coupling. When Melodee and Ian release, they slowly separate. Ian kisses Melodee hungrily, and declares his love for her. He makes a futile attempt to cover Melodee as she rearranges her dress. Melodee decides the best way to save face is to go rude gyal all the way.

Melodee: Eeeehhnnn? Ah whaa? Oonu neva see ooman phock har man? Bumbocl**…oonu brite eh?

Melodee places a finger inside herself, then she gives it to Ian to suckle insatiably. Melodee then lifts her dress briefly and pats her a** rapidly to make it jiggle at the crowd before she walks gracefully to the driver’s side and jumps in. Melodee brings the Navigator to life, and she streaks out of the makeshift parking lot, spewing gravel and marl dust in their wake.

NASTY WHO$#ING GYAL.......

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
Jawi you're such a FANTASTIC writer!

This is getting sooo good!!! :pop:

Tonks! I was going to do the predictable all haades break loose at the wedding...but it just wasn't flowing for me...so I had to switch it up a little. I really wanted Fitz and Toya to get married. I love them so much.

:ot:

God is so good! I finally got my Final Trial Notice from the judge. With God's grace, I should be getting divorced on February 19, 2008. It will be three days after my 6th wedding anniversary. Woo-hoo! Finally a ray of sunshine to hold on to! :clock::dance::dancing::dancing:

GOD IS GREAT.........this is beautiful , I am so happy for you .

Timeline

I finish , I catch up, mi deh pon di same page has unnu.........

A wah wrong wid Delmar...........Mya nuh want you........sick head man guh kidnap har.....

Too much smoking will do dat to you.........:lol: :lol: Mad , sick, head nuh good..............you bredda gwan muder you when him catch you..........Tink the wedding build up was good........wait .unnu just wait....Fitz ( a him seh dis , mi not even memba) bu tMya can hadle har self.....

Jawi tanks........you come back with a vengance :thumbs:

Timeline
Ian: WHY TOYA?? WHAT THE PHOCK IS GOING ON? DID YOU CONVENIENTLY FORGET YOU HAD A FIANCE IN AMERICA WHILE YOU PLANNED THIS BULLSH**?

YES TO RAYTID, YOU MUST BLOODCL*^T BLIND

srry mi couldn't hol dit in..Kimmy I tek it back......mi miss out nuff tings . mek mi go back :reading:

doan mi tell u... :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Jawi..thank u sooo much for those many pages..I pray u will be better

Ladies mi a go a mi bed mi cyan ole up ...u woulda tink mi 5mths :help: nite nite ladies

be blessed (L)

Kimmy

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Ladies mi a go a mi bed mi cyan ole up ...u woulda tink mi 5mths :help: nite nite ladies

be blessed (L)

Kimmy

I'm late i didn't know you where pregnant. go ahead ya'll have all the kids for me i dont want know more than the 2 i have.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Delmar: Mya baby! OOOOooo! I can wait to taste you girl. I had to perfect my skills on some other women, but I’m sure you will be pleased. Touch mi hood babes. Mi cocky stiff doan? *Delmar places Mya’s submissive hand in his lap to touch him. He runs his hand through her silky hair over and over again, while he dry humps the lifeless hand in his lap.*

Delmar: Ow yuh gwaan shy? Squeeze ie puttus…squeeze hup de cocky.

Mya gains consciousness again. This time, she remembers the horrible scene in the locked carport. She is careful not to make much noise, or draw attention to her awakened state.

Mya: MY God! He has truly lost his mind. Father, I know I don’t pray often…but I need you now. Please don’t let him rape me or hurt my unborn child. Please give me the strength, endurance and wisdom to find a way out of this. Please God. Amen

Mya is repulsed and sickened by the things Tran is doing to her hand. It takes all of her self restraint not to claw at his naked d**k with her nails. Instead, she wills her hand to go limp like a noodle. Delmar continues to rub her hand up and down his shaft inside his pants. He squeezes her fingers around him so tightly that it felt as if her fingers would all break from the pressure of his hand.

Delmar soon grows tired of pleasuring himself. He starts humming to himself. None of the tunes make any sense because he is stringing different songs and genres together to suit his ever changing moods.

Delmar: Mya, I forgive you for being with my brother. We have fooled a lot of women into sleeping with us. You didn’t really know me long enough to be able to tell my work from his, so it’s okay. I’m just happy we are together now. I hope our friends and guests aren’t too upset that we didn’t make it to the reception. I’m sorry baby. Were you really looking forward to going? I know you wanted to cut the cake and drink champagne, but I’ll make it up to you. I promise. Hearth Hangel, we are almost there. Wake up puttus! Look at the beautiful scenery. Portmore is the most beautiful area of Jamaica in my opinion. Do you like it? Come on Mya! WAKE THE HELL UP MI LIKKLE BIT**!!!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
The men pull up in an angry cloud of dust. Tradee jumps out of the car, and kicks in Tran's front door.

Tradee: Mya! Empress ah mi Rasta!

Tradee, Fitz and Frowzy look around the room for any type of clue. Tradee notices that all of Tran and Melodee's clothes are missing. But, Tran still has numerous shoes lined neatly against the wall. Tradee begins angrily pulling drawers from dressers and bureaus. He dumps the mattress, and ramsacks the small bathroom.

Fitz: Come on…dem nuh yereso. We waste time man. Rasta! Mi bwoy calm yuhself ar yuh cyan elp yuh ooman.

Fitz jumps behind the wheel because Tradee is in no shape to drive. Tradee gives him directions to some other spots Tran frequents. Just when they are about to give up, they notice Tran passing them heading north toward Portmore. Fitz hits an illegal u-turn on two wheels. His skill as a route taxi driver become obvious as he overtakes cars and trucks alike. Fitz hits the gas, and downshifts to pick up even more speed. Soon, they are two car lengths behind Tran and Mya.

Tran is talking, moving his head from the road to his passenger and back to the road. Mya's head is lolled to the side. It is obvious that she is not a willing passenger or conversationalist, and Tradee's fury intensifies.

Tradee: Push ie man…nuh let im loose yuh!

Fitz: Mi got im bredrin. Yuh wan mi fe pull hup next tuh im…ar follow im?

Tradee: Nuh man…follow im. Mi nuh wan im fe hurt har anymore mi yout. Why is her moving like that? Is she dead? Is Mya dead man? JAH!!! *Tradee bites down hard on his jaw, and tears line his lower lid. He cracks his knuckles from the tension housed in his body. He is wound tight like a cobra ready to attack.*

Tradee: Get mi Empress back! Mya mi yere babes…yuh man yere.

Lawd! This story doan turn into ah singting!! Mi neva see dis ere a come! Now dem on a high speed chase! Wooieee! I am stressed out!!!!! :wacko: I feel all ah Rasta pain...Jah knoa!!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

be blessed (L)

Kimmy

I'm late i didn't know you where pregnant. go ahead ya'll have all the kids for me i dont want know more than the 2 i have.

Ah wah!!! yuh late fuhreal!! yuh nuh kno bout deh VJ wata deh?

Timeline
Delmar: Mya baby! OOOOooo! I can wait to taste you girl. I had to perfect my skills on some other women, but I'm sure you will be pleased. Touch mi hood babes. Mi cocky stiff doan? *Delmar places Mya's submissive hand in his lap to touch him. He runs his hand through her silky hair over and over again, while he dry humps the lifeless hand in his lap.*

Delmar: Ow yuh gwaan shy? Squeeze ie puttus…squeeze hup de cocky.

Mya gains consciousness again. This time, she remembers the horrible scene in the locked carport. She is careful not to make much noise, or draw attention to her awakened state.

Mya: MY God! He has truly lost his mind. Father, I know I don't pray often…but I need you now. Please don't let him rape me or hurt my unborn child. Please give me the strength, endurance and wisdom to find a way out of this. Please God. Amen

Mya is repulsed and sickened by the things Tran is doing to her hand. It takes all of her self restraint not to claw at his naked d**k with her nails. Instead, she wills her hand to go limp like a noodle. Delmar continues to rub her hand up and down his shaft inside his pants. He squeezes her fingers around him so tightly that it felt as if her fingers would all break from the pressure of his hand.

Delmar soon grows tired of pleasuring himself. He starts humming to himself. None of the tunes make any sense because he is stringing different songs and genres together to suit his ever changing moods.

Delmar: Mya, I forgive you for being with my brother. We have fooled a lot of women into sleeping with us. You didn't really know me long enough to be able to tell my work from his, so it's okay. I'm just happy we are together now. I hope our friends and guests aren't too upset that we didn't make it to the reception. I'm sorry baby. Were you really looking forward to going? I know you wanted to cut the cake and drink champagne, but I'll make it up to you. I promise. Hearth Hangel, we are almost there. Wake up puttus! Look at the beautiful scenery. Portmore is the most beautiful area of Jamaica in my opinion. Do you like it? Come on Mya! WAKE THE HELL UP MI LIKKLE BIT**!!!

WTH!!! This man is NASTY!!!! Why is he raping her hand wid his nastiness!!!?

Do you like it? Come on Mya! WAKE THE HELL UP MI LIKKLE BIT**!!!

Mi tell u he dun lost it fit tru :unsure:

WTH!!! This man is NASTY!!!! Why is he raping her hand wid his nastiness!!!?

Nasty... perverted... FREAK!!! Mi hope em brudda nah have too much of em genes :unsure:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.