stevenw60

New Theory on CSC Transfers

50 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Memo?

Ok then prove it, why is it random? I have yet to hear a plausible reason from you as to why it is? If that is your opinion then fine, that is yours, but not everyone else's and does not mean it is the absolute law here, but it is only an opinion after all, which is what this thread is about anyway to speculate and ponder, which you are entitled to that opinion, so if you think so, but I do not, the US Feds do nothing on random, there is a reason, it is that just you and I do not know what it is. :whistle:

NO it does not mean it is a random pull! There is some sort of criteria to it. Nothing is random. :blink:

Why not?

You're welcome.

Why thank you for your knowledge RJ, why is it that you are an authority on this and you think only your opinion or theory, and it is a theory we all have here, for know one knows for certain what is going on exactly inside USCIS, to conjecture up some sort of theory or agenda of your own, which you cannot even prove or support at all no better than anyone else on here. Your opinion is no better than the rest of those I have seen posted on here, and as far as me being in a fog, you appear to be in one yourself, by my humble estimation after reading your posts. :whistle:

So you think the US feds have no rhyme or reason for what they do, they are bumbling idiots just doing it at random, well you are entitled to that opinion but I do not aspire to it all.

By the way there are more than checks performed than the fingerprints and name checks. Oh and the name checks will go faster if it is in database already and not in some paper file in some local field office to be pulled and submitted, also if there is a match or a hit that has to be verified and cleared.

zqt, there are boatloads of people who were transferred to California but they aren't approved yet because their FBI clearance isn't done. And they aren't just guessing about that - they've had elected reps check on their case status and been told the clearance is not complete.

Just to clear up that little fog you are in - there are TWO checks which happen. The first is fingerprints and that usually takes less than 24 hours. The second is FBI clearance and that takes as long as it takes - it's done when it's done.

I get a little tired of your conjecturing about stuff just because you think the Feds are all out to get us.

Edited by rebeccajo

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I'll respectfully agree with zqt3344. How one could think ANYTHING is random in such a stringent, detail oriented process as AOS is striking. It maybe SUBJECTIVE, but surely not RANDOM. But this is me just postulating I suppose RJ.

Application For Naturalization (N-400)

01/10/2013 - Packet Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

01/16/2013 - NOA & Check Cashed

02/06/2013 - Biometrics Appt

04/16/2013 - Interview - Approval Recommendation!

04/23/2013 - Placed in the Oath Ceremony Queue

05/16/2013 - Received letter showing Oath Ceremony date

06/12/2013 - Oath Ceremony

06/12/2013 - U.S. Citizen!

:no: I do not believe that is a factor. my wife used my name as married name. we had an interview.

Dude...#######. Yeah this may be off topic but so is your signature with a photo of a dead, roasted pig.

is that better... :lol:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: Other Timeline
I'll respectfully agree with zqt3344. How one could think ANYTHING is random in such a stringent, detail oriented process as AOS is striking. It maybe SUBJECTIVE, but surely not RANDOM. But this is me just postulating I suppose RJ.

Well....because it isn't as 'stringent' as we think?

OK...there are T's to cross and I's to dot. But like I said earlier, we here at VJ all take our cases very personally because they are OURS! Most of us have prepared our own paperwork ourselves - if we mess it up we've got nobody else to blame!

But really....we are just stacks of papers to the AO's. Since most of us here do a pretty good job with our paperwork, I'd say many of us stand a chance of being one of those files an AO can pick up, thumb through, and sign off on.

I'd probably think these transfers were subject to something other than 'randomness' if I had not been watching the pattern for two years. I've seen every 'kind' of couple imaginable with a loved one from nearly any corner of the globe get transferred.

As mentioned earlier, a K1 has already had one interview. And adjustment interviews were NEVER required by law. It was just a procedure that was traditionally done, and now some offices are abandoning it.

Have you ever seen photographs of the crates of files these Service Centers and District Offices process? Google for it and you'll find it. Your mouth will drop open. I'm talking stacks and stacks, rows and rows of cardboard boxes. Honestly, if my office was swamped and another office rang me up and said - here hand me some of your work - well I'd just start handing it off. I wouldn't be taking the time to sort through it.

It's really not that hard to imagine 'randomness' if you try to take the 'personal-ness' out of it.

Edited by rebeccajo

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Well....because it isn't as 'stringent' as we think?

OK...there are T's to cross and I's to dot. But like I said earlier, we here at VJ all take our cases very personally because they are OURS! Most of us have prepared our own paperwork ourselves - if we mess it up we've got nobody else to blame!

But really....we are just stacks of papers to the AO's. Since most of us here do a pretty good job with our paperwork, I'd say many of us stand a chance of being one of those files an AO can pick up, thumb through, and sign off on.

I'd probably think these transfers were subject to something other than 'randomness' if I had not been watching the pattern for two years. I've seen every 'kind' of couple imaginable with a loved one from nearly any corner of the globe get transferred.

As mentioned earlier, a K1 has already had one interview. And adjustment interviews were NEVER required by law. It was just a procedure that was traditionally done, and now some offices are abandoning it.

Have you ever seen photographs of the crates of files these Service Centers and District Offices process? Google for it and you'll find it. Your mouth will drop open. I'm talking stacks and stacks, rows and rows of cardboard boxes. Honestly, if my office was swamped and another office rang me up and said - here hand me some of your work - well I'd just start handing it off. I wouldn't be taking the time to sort through it.

It's really not that hard to imagine 'randomness' if you try to take the 'personal-ness' out of it.

At my office, we have certain specifications for what we can hand off, but I work in a different kind of business - but yeah, when they said to send assist work out, we send the stuff closest to us! And as much as possible! :lol:

this is the way the world ends

not with a bang but a whimper

[ts eliot]

aos timeline:

married: jan 5, 2007

noa 1: march 2nd, 2007

interview @ tampa, fl office: april 26, 2007

green card received: may 5, 2007

removal of conditions timeline:

03/26/2009 - received in VSC

07/20/2009 - card production ordered!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.