panamania79

Has anyone known their fiance or spouse since childhood ?

22 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
Ours souls have known each other for eternity... Does that count? Maybe not... :)

Darn straight,it counts. :thumbs:

I know has nothing to do with it, but my parents are together since they were 12!

Wow,that is totally cool ! True love !

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline
I know has nothing to do with it, but my parents are together since they were 12!

:thumbs:

yes .....i have known her since she was eight...so now that we are about to get married, i dont have the "mother-in law drama"...lol. i know most of her family members well.

Me too.But I have also found that they really wanted to run our relationship for awhile there,until I put my foot down and they backed off.

The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yes .....i have known her since she was eight...so now that we are about to get married, i dont have the "mother-in law drama"...lol. i know most of her family members well.

Me too.But I have also found that they really wanted to run our relationship for awhile there,until I put my foot down and they backed off.

YES!!!! that happened to me too...they wanted to control everything....i had to put my foot down too....they are backing off a little now. The secret is not to tell them anything about you relationship. so if we working out a problem...we do it alone.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Well, for the first time, a post on VJ has inspired a dream. I'll share from last night. I dreamt I was on a school bus from my childhood. Everyone onboard was a child accept myself. I sat towards the back in a seat alone. All the children were laughing, joking and carrying on as we did back then. The bus approached the next stop and... WHAT! My fiancée climbed on board. She sat in the front seat. She, like me, was an adult. She did not notice me. After three more stops, she turned, Her eyes caught mine. She suddenly sprang from her seat jumped in mine and gave me a huge kiss and hug which I returned. I looked at her, smiled, and said, I've known you all my life. She smiled, nodded, and whispered, "I know. Me too!" :wub:(L)

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Timeline

YES!!!! that happened to me too...they wanted to control everything....i had to put my foot down too....they are backing off a little now. The secret is not to tell them anything about you relationship. so if we working out a problem...we do it alone.

We never told them anything,they just took it upon themselves to try and run our livess.And I would also hate when his family would call me and as soon as I would ask "como estas" they would start asking for money in roundabout way.I soon put a stop to that also. :yes:

January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline
Well, for the first time, a post on VJ has inspired a dream. I'll share from last night. I dreamt I was on a school bus from my childhood. Everyone onboard was a child accept myself. I sat towards the back in a seat alone. All the children were laughing, joking and carrying on as we did back then. The bus approached the next stop and... WHAT! My fiancée climbed on board. She sat in the front seat. She, like me, was an adult. She did not notice me. After three more stops, she turned, Her eyes caught mine. She suddenly sprang from her seat jumped in mine and gave me a huge kiss and hug which I returned. I looked at her, smiled, and said, I've known you all my life. She smiled, nodded, and whispered, "I know. Me too!" :wub:(L)

Now that's cool. :thumbs:

January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

Yes, I've known him since I was fourteen! Its been 8 years...We were friends since we met, it was so easy for us to get along. I'm so glad he'll be coming soon and then the wedding.........

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Kenya

I-129F Sent : 2007-09-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-18

I-129F RFE(s) : none

RFE Reply(s) : none

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-10-26

NVC Received : 2007-12-11

NVC Left : 2007-12-18

Consulate Received : 2008-01-03

Packet 3 Received : 2008-01-16

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2008-02-16

Interview Date : 2008-03-06

Visa Received : 2008-03-10

US Entry : 2008-04-09

Marriage : 2008-07-07

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 48 days from your filing date.

Your interview took 180 days from your I-129F filing date.

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD: 2008-11-12

AOS, EAD Received at Lockbox: 2008-11-14

AOS, EAD officially Received (In system): 2008-11-21

Received NOA1 for I-485, EAD: 2008-11-28

Received notice for Biometrics: 2008-11-28

Appointment for Biometrics: 2008-12-16

Biometrics went well :2008-12-16

Touched: 2008-12-16

Touched: 2008-12-17

Touched: 2008-12-19

EAD production ordered: 2009-1-15 (Thank you Lord!)

Touched EAD: 2009-1-16

EAD production ordered: 2009-1-21

Mailed notice of EAD approval:2009-1-26 (Please send the card?????)

Recieved EAD card: 2009-1-30 (Thank You Lord!)

Recieved notice for interview: 2009-2-09

Interview: 2009-3-24 (9am Help us O'Lord)

APPROVED!! Thank you Lord!

...........Waiting for Green card....