3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Paraguay
Timeline

my husband and I are both young, so we don't really have any joint assets. I have a car but it's only in my name as he doesn't have a driver's license yet. no house together, just renting still. Most of the deposit receipts are in my name only, but some utility bills are in both of ours. we have moved several times. Should I include several utility bills from each residence? we also have had about 4 different joint bank accounts (because of all the moving). I read a suggestion that someone include a copy of their bank record about 1 every 3 or 6 months... Wondering if I should do the same?

I'm worried about not having enough solid evidence, yet overwhelming them with "little" things... lots of bank statements! Also some papers showing we did have insurance together through me for about a year (no longer do as neither of us is able to get it yet since the last move). It just has been hard with graduating college, getting a summer apartment, moving for a "real" job, and moving back home after a year when it didn't really go anywhere. Also, with so much moving, I don't really have anyone I'm close enough to besides family members to ask to do the affadavits. Wondering if anyone knows what they think of affadivits done by family, not friends?

Thanks!!! Any suggestions would be so helpful!

June 25, 2011- Married!

August ???, 2011 - Submit I-130 petition to Embassy in Asuncion, Paraguay

We didn't have all the documents listed so included five affidavits. Once I used the correct form :blush: we have been breezing right along.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

How about any leases you both signed for any of the apartments. Ticket stubs for trips, pictures and any christmas cards or invitation cards to both of you.

N 400 Journey

Sent Package-12/13/2008 VSC

Biometrics - 01/07/09

Original Interview Date - 04/07/09 (File has not arrived)

Interview Date - 05/13/09

Oath Letter Received - 06/11/09

USC - 07/02/09

Passport/PC (Expedited) -07/02/09

Passport/PC Received - 07/11/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.