Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was away for most of the day and came back to Omoba going to Germany and .......other info. Omoba have a great trip there and be strong when dealing with your mum's affairs. I've never had to go through what your are experiencing and my parents too live out of the country with less and less support available to them as relative pass on. Check in with us once in a while while you're gone.

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Filed: Other Timeline

hey all y'all

(umm, wherez Charles!?!) :unsure:

I have been readin' and catchin' up on stuff.

seems like y'all got it goingz onz up in herre :ranting::protest::cry::diablo: .

but moving on, today has been fairly good for me :goofy:

I went and purchased a "phyllis hyman" cd....omg, I just love that woman (r.i.p.).

(b4 somebody axe me who she is, google is your friend and so is u2ube)

and, and I went to B&N and :reading: a book "this is who I am." I (L) that book, more so the artistry.

every woman needs to read that book, and so should our daughters.

the authors webbie is www.rosanneolson.com"

you can view her art work there.

as far as running folks off, I hope and pray I did not skeerred nobody off.

hell, what can I gain from running away a potential source of information and guidance.

e're body is welcome here...jmo.

nice to see "BE" back in da howse B) . I hope you get your hearts desire and then some mz.thang :innocent: .

Bassies Z, who knows, maybe God is tryin to :secret: somethin.

:::sangin:::"can't sleep at night, and you wonder why, maybe God is tryin' to tell you somethin" :innocent:

"Mother" Omoba, I pray every thing works according to Gods plan for your life.

I know God is infallible.

When God brings you to a situation, he will bring you out of that situation.

He is purifying you and refining you for your predestined breakthrough.

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I guess it is a Chicago Than... What do you think you know about Phylis..One of the greatest female voices of all time.

I wish you could hear "One on One" Love is hea followed by As you are both featuring Pharoah Monk on Sax.....My, My, My.. The two songs together is a true moment of Bliss....

However Meet me on the Moon is a true Phyllis interpretation of her life of desire and non-acceptance... I remember the moment I found out she took her life....a tragedy...

Better yet, if you truely want to hear some Phyllis selections PM me and I will mail you a compilation...Art needs to be shared...

hey all y'all

I have been readin' and catchin' up on stuff.

seems like y'all got it goingz onz up in herre :ranting::protest::cry::diablo: .

but moving on, today has been fairly good for me :goofy:

I went and purchased a "phyllis hyman" cd....omg, I just love that woman (r.i.p.).

(b4 somebody axe me who she is, google is your friend and so is u2ube)

and, and I went to B&N and :reading: a book "this is who I am." I (L) that book, more so the artistry.

every woman needs to read that book, and so should our daughters.

the authors webbie is www.rosanneolson.com"

you can view her art work there.

as far as running folks off, I hope and pray I did not skeerred nobody off.

hell, what can I gain from running away a potential source of information and guidance.

e're body is welcome here...jmo.

nice to see "BE" back in da howse B) . I hope you get your hearts desire and then some mz.thang :innocent: .

Bassies Z, who knows, maybe God is tryin to :secret: somethin.

:::sangin:::"can't sleep at night, and you wonder why, maybe God is tryin' to tell you somethin" :innocent:

"Mother" Omoba, I pray every thing works according to Gods plan for your life.

I know God is infallible.

When God brings you to a situation, he will bring you out of that situation.

He is purifying you and refining you for your predestined breakthrough.

Edited by We_Destiny

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

A better version of meet me on the moon...Sorry Ubo for taking over your comment about Phyllis

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
hey all y'all

i'm awake. night shifts are over now, all i have to do now is get back into the habit of being awake during the day now. :dead:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Hey We "D",

I just watched that clip last night/this morning (insomnia, nother story all together).

I absolutely love her rendition of "betcha by golly wow" and then checkit,

her disco version of "tonight you and me" had me rockin and sangin in my van today

:wacko: :::white folks lookin @ me like I'm crazy:::: :wacko:

(I live in Iowa...nuff said :rolleyes: )

man they just don't know what my spirit was groovin too.

I remember when they announced her untimely death on WGCI during their lovers jamz @ night

(smooth mooves, night mooves, or somebody moved) with that one guy with the very deep voice that be seducing people on the radio...LOL....

I cried my azz off like she was my best friend.

Then they played "living all alone and old friend" back to back.

I cried even more.....

I Am Uno!

hey all y'all

i'm awake. night shifts are over now, all i have to do now is get back into the habit of being awake during the day now. :dead:

charles, I swear, you're just like that french canadian "Savoire Faire" mouse.....

:::::yelling:::::Savoire Faire, heeezzz e'vwie where!!!!!!

for your viewing pleasure.......

klondike kat......

I Am Uno!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Logged on today with the intentions of celebrating my last day of class yesterday until Sept :dancing: ......Been on my grind with those papers :angry: ....Son anyways, I log on and I see MADINESS!!!! :wacko: Had to drop into the cafe for a drink...Although I don't think the type of drink I want is here :devil: . Maybe shoulda stopped into the Sub-Saharan Bar.... :innocent: but oops we don't have one. :crying:

So what do I do now???? :blush:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.