Nagishkaw

FRIDAY'S THREAD

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

YAY! :dance: It's here.....Happy Friday, Everyone. :dance:

Bundle up, it's cold. :help:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday Nagi and all MENA - - - yes cold here as well.......I hope everyone has a great Friday.....-Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

yay it's friday! :dance::dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Have a good Friday everyone.

Btw, Sandy if you're out there, I don't know if you are fasting for the Baptism feast, but it started at 12am last night. We almost forgot, so I thought I would post a reminder for you.

IT'S SO COLD HERE, TOO !

I'm typing with gloves on. Supposedly, the coming week will have record low temperatures for Egypt. I'm not looking forward to it since there are no heaters in the house !!!!!

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Btw, Sandy if you're out there, I don't know if you are fasting for the Baptism feast, but it started at 12am last night. We almost forgot, so I thought I would post a reminder for you.

IT'S SO COLD HERE, TOO !

I'm typing with gloves on. Supposedly, the coming week will have record low temperatures for Egypt. I'm not looking forward to it since there are no heaters in the house !!!!!

How cold is it truly? My husband said he felt like his face was frozen yesterday while walking and I was thinking if you think THAT's cold you've got some rude awakening comin' to ya!

Trying to psych myself up for my meals on wheels run...I hate doing it in the rain! :crying:

Do you do that as a part of your work or just for yourself? That's such a nice thing to do! I hear you about the rain. I cancelled my physical therapy this morning because it's raining. lol.

Edited by bridget

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

good morning and Happy Friday everyone!

my baby slept all night last night, until 630 this morning, and although I think she is still a little young to expect it regularly wow I feel refreshed from some uninterrupted sleep. Its been a LONG time since I had 7 straight hours. that and a big cup of coffee just set my morning off right :)

Hope its a great day for everybody!

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

my baby slept all night last night, until 630 this morning, and although I think she is still a little young to expect it regularly wow I feel refreshed from some uninterrupted sleep. Its been a LONG time since I had 7 straight hours. that and a big cup of coffee just set my morning off right :)

I just don't think that baby can get any cuter!!! OMG... :goofy: she is too much!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Every time I see your babies picture I think I want another one! :whistle: She's so darn cute!

It's flippin cold here today! I felt like my face was going to freeze off just walking in from my car to the office! It's supposed to be even colder tomorrow! :blink:

Timeline

I'm back at work! No matter what I love my job and glad to be back. Did my laundry yesterday so I off the hook for the three day weekend yey - can't wait.

Sara, your daughter is so adorable - such a blessing.

Wishing everyone a great Friday!

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Timeline
:dance: Happy Friday :dance:

JJ B)

Love your "kitty" picture, Jackie...How is La Princesa doing?

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

IT'S SO COLD HERE, TOO !

How cold is it truly? My husband said he felt like his face was frozen yesterday while walking and I was thinking if you think THAT's cold you've got some rude awakening comin' to ya!

That's true ! I think he doesn't know how good he's got it. It's subjective though. People live 10 months out of the year very comfortably here and for about a month in the winter & a month in the summer, the temperatures are at their extremes. It's something to complain about.

I think the temperature is around 40 degrees and there has been a lot of wind the past 2 weeks. So, it's possible to have the frozen face feeling. My nose and toes are so cold right now. The biggest difference/problem for me is that there isn't any central heat here. We have heat at the other flat, but it's just a blowing heater. It kind of feels like someone has left the door or window open and you have a cold draft all around your feet. The floors are that ceramic or tile and the walls are cement (I guess) so there is not a lot of warmth surrounding us.

I am tempted to go into the kitchen and turn on the oven, boil some hot water on the stove and run hot water in the bathroom & kitchen to steam up the house. Would that work ??

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.