Jeraly

~July 2007 K-1 Filers~

4,632 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

well i didnt mean to kill the conversation for a day.

Chris

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i didnt mean to kill the conversation for a day.

Chris

You can redeem yourself by sharing tummy pics and/or ultrasound pics :whistle:

I have a cute kitten but it's not *quite* the same... although I still get to deal with poop and getting up in the night... :lol:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, ok then here are 2 from this morning from a grudging Gretchen.

Introducing Gretchen and 7 months along Drew!

though the picture in our sig is from this past weekend, her shirt is hiding the belly.

Chris

1_312978435l.jpg

1_475578142l.jpg

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Well I still only have 1 cat. Me wee black kitten is with it's orignal owners. Their 6yr old boy was so crushed that they decided they didn't want to give him up afterall. So now I'm crushed and wee black kitten-less

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Hi all :)

Back again after another loooooong break. Popped by to see how you are all doing! Ryan and I got an RFE on our AOS for my W-2's about a month ago, still havent mailed the thing back. He is working and all so there isnt the biggest rush to get it done. Im having my Dad be the sponsor now. I work in a nightclub and my tips werent declared properly last year so that put me below the poverty line. I caught the mistake too late and the backed taxes were alot!! Oh well :P

Other news.... we are having a baby. The bubs is due April 5th, we find out the sex in about 6 weeks!

Hope everyone is well and happy.

Hi, ok then here are 2 from this morning from a grudging Gretchen.

Introducing Gretchen and 7 months along Drew!

though the picture in our sig is from this past weekend, her shirt is hiding the belly.

Chris

Awww she looks so pretty!!! And so tiny for 7 months as well!! My step brother's gf just had a baby and she is really tiny like Gretchen as well - she took a long time to show but she was alllll baby - was a big one as well - I think either just under 8lbs!

Ummmmm.......where the heck is Marta???????? :unsure:

Maybe she is on her way back? Unpacking? Saying her goodbyes? I lost track of what date she is back in the country :cry:

Well I still only have 1 cat. Me wee black kitten is with it's orignal owners. Their 6yr old boy was so crushed that they decided they didn't want to give him up afterall. So now I'm crushed and wee black kitten-less

Awww hun *hugs* It is the perfect excuse to get another rescue kitty :) Check the local small ads or try your local pet shop - we went to PetCo where they had rescue kitties - that is where we got Riley :)

A little good news as well - Daisy came into bed with me this morning for a cuddle like she used to. Things are improving somewhat but she still gets annoyed with Riley when he gets too boisterous!!

Other news.... we are having a baby. The bubs is due April 5th, we find out the sex in about 6 weeks!

Gratzies!!! Let us know more when you find out whether it is a boy or girl!!

Other than that, have been AWOL - Jeremy had his days off then yesterday I woke up and was really clingy so I went into work with him - it is the first time I have worn a jumper since I got here!! The AC in his work takes it down to 74f so say, but in the back room with the AC blowing (the kitchens are at the front) it is freezing!! I took my blanket as well and sat down with my puzzle book and DS :)

Am also on a diet. We can't afford to go to weightwatchers meetings (though I would love to) so we are just following ww recipes from a binder we have. We still need to pick up some scales though. I am just sooo fed up and feel really unhealthy and unattractive so it is time to do something about it and stop drinking so much and eating so much #######. Need to lose sooo much weight!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

12 pounds need to go before christmas.

want to choin the club?

been watching the debate. fun fun :)

Removal of Conditions - Timeline:

5/26/2010: I-751 Received

5/27/2010: NOA

Only 12lbs? Lucky!! Although that sounds like a good aim before Christmas but ideally I need to lose almost 30lbs :wacko:

My ideal weight is like 140-150lbs and I am *guessing* I am 170+ right now although I haven't weighed myself yet... maybe I'll be in for a pleasant surprise but I doubt it - I haven't ever been as big as I am now and I just feel really gross and unhealthy.

Gonna get back in the swing of things - gonna go for a swim when it hits 9am so most people have at least left for work and it has warmed up the water a bit.

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Sooooooooo quiet in here!!!

Just realised it isn't long til our halloween party now and I am soooo excited!! concerned that the e-vites and reminders I have sent out haven't arrived in peoples' inboxes though :(

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Sooooooooo quiet in here!!!

Just realised it isn't long til our halloween party now and I am soooo excited!! concerned that the e-vites and reminders I have sent out haven't arrived in peoples' inboxes though :(

Aly, did you get my updated evite?

Yeah - I just checked but I didn't get an e-mail notification for some reason :(

I am soooo sorry you can't make it - you'll have to keep an eye on flights and how much they cost then when they are cheap we will throw a party just for you!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Hi all :)

Back again after another loooooong break. Popped by to see how you are all doing! Ryan and I got an RFE on our AOS for my W-2's about a month ago, still havent mailed the thing back. He is working and all so there isnt the biggest rush to get it done. Im having my Dad be the sponsor now. I work in a nightclub and my tips werent declared properly last year so that put me below the poverty line. I caught the mistake too late and the backed taxes were alot!! Oh well :P

12 pounds need to go before christmas.

want to choin the club?

been watching the debate. fun fun :)

CONGRATS ON THE WEE BAIRN. Looking forward to updates. Me and Nick had the family discussion a couple of weeks ago. He was the one who actually brough it up. We have agreed we are going to wait 4-5 years until we have our own place and more financially secure. We just enjoying the time with each other and whilst we both agree we want a family we feel that just now 3 would be a crowd.

With regard to weightloss. I need to lose around 7lbs. I know it doesn't sound much but I just can't seen to get it to shift.

In other news...only 8 days until my parents arrive. Getting excited. Not seen them since I left back March 12th.

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Yeah - I just checked but I didn't get an e-mail notification for some reason :(

I am soooo sorry you can't make it - you'll have to keep an eye on flights and how much they cost then when they are cheap we will throw a party just for you!!!

Sorry to let you down like this but flight prices are more than I thought they'd be. And to add insult to injury I found out today that my auto insurance is going to triple! :help:

I was added onto Scott's before but now I have my own policy and I haven't been driving in the US long enough to get any discounts. :(

Is it cheaper or more expensive in NC Gillian? I know it can depend on area as well but that realllly sucks :(

Debz - I am sooo pleased your parents are coming to visit! What are you all going to do? My mum isn't coming to visit until April and it is unlikely we will be going back to the UK before Christmas next year so we have a while to wait.

As for kids - we defo want some and I want to start before I am 30 really so have about 3 1/2 years but we want to wait as well - it's taken us so long to get together that we want to enjoy our time together and settle down, buy a house and establish ourselves in the world. It doesn't help that Jeremy's family aren't nearby (at least any members of them that we can trust with a baby!) so even leaving kid(s) with grandparents isn't an option so we will be really stuck...

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.