Eternity ji

Processing Dates

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Processing dates changed today but K3 is still stuck on Feb 6. We went thru that not too long agao when thery were stuck on Jan 30 forever. Hang in there people. There is always a day at the end of a night.

Yeah I saw that today and I felt very mad I wait and wait till they update it hoping for things to move but it seems it never does !!!! I can't believe they didn't change the processing date to the K3!!!!

have to wait and wait :huh:

AOS JOURNEY:

===========

2007- April -25: AOS SENT AND FILED

2007- April -27:AOS package delivered

2007- May -05: NOA1 recieved in Mail

2007- May -23: Biometrics Appointment @ 9 Am

2007- May -15: RFE recieved

2007- June-05:RFE paper sent

2007- June-08: RFE recieved

2007- August- 08 : Interview at 10 A.M

2007- october- 04 :Card production ordered

2007-october- 05: Welcome letter recieved in mail

2007-october-11 : Approval notice sent

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Processing dates changed today but K3 is still stuck on Feb 6. We went thru that not too long agao when thery were stuck on Jan 30 forever. Hang in there people. There is always a day at the end of a night.

Yeah I saw that today and I felt very mad I wait and wait till they update it hoping for things to move but it seems it never does !!!! I can't believe they didn't change the processing date to the K3!!!!

have to wait and wait :huh:

Yea well it seems like they are definitely ahead of those dates, because i've seen several people on VJ including myself with dates past the 6th with approvals. So hang in there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I-130

1/3/06: Mailed Petition CSC

1/4/06: Package received per fedex.com

1/12/06: NOA 1

2/3/06: Touched

5/2/06: Received email notification that petition approved on 5/1/06

5/5/06: Received NOA 2 via snail mail

5/17/06: NVC issues case #

I-129F - K3

1/31/06: Mailed Petition to Chicago

2/3/06: Received

2/7/06: NOA 1

4/17/06: NOA 2 - Notified by email; petition approved on April 13th

4/20/06: Received NOA 2 via snail mail

5/19/06: Still waiting on NVC to receive approved 129-F....(what's the hold up)

6/10/06: Involved congress person

6/19/06: Rec'd letter stating that inquiry was made to both NVC and USCIS regarding status of my petition

6/21/06: Travelled to go see my better half (boy was I excited)

7/3/06: Left my love once again (hopefully we shall see eachother soonest)

7/10/06: Followed up with congress person

7/10/06: Notified case was sent to the wrong place (go figure...how does it take 90 days to push paper from one location to the next) and has now been forwarded to NVC

7/18/06: NVC received case and has now issued a case number

7/20/06: NVC forwarded case to embassy

7/28/06: Lagos embassy confirms receipt of case into system

8/1/06: Pick up packet 3 and 4

8/25/06: Interview Date

.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Salwapasserby, you already got your I-130 approved which is better than K3. I would take that over K3 any day. However, I understand your frustration. I went thru that too and it is not fun.

Good Luck to Everyone

Timeline
Salwapasserby, you already got your I-130 approved which is better than K3. I would take that over K3 any day. However, I understand your frustration. I went thru that too and it is not fun.

Good Luck to Everyone

yeah mine got approved my I-130 but it will take much longer sending and recieving papers from NVC so I and my husband was hopping to get I-129F approved since it will get done sooner once it's approved we really don't care what kind of Visa I get but we wanna be TOGETHER..

(L) Good luck to every one and Thank you I love this website it's really helpful (L)

AOS JOURNEY:

===========

Good Luck to Everyone

yeah mine got approved my I-130 but it will take much longer sending and recieving papers from NVC so I and my husband was hopping to get I-129F approved since it will get done sooner once it's approved we really don't care what kind of Visa I get but we wanna be TOGETHER..

(L) Good luck to every one and Thank you I love this website it's really helpful (L)

Salwapasserby

I too went through the frustration of watch the processing date change but the K-3 date stood still As well as having the I-130 approve befoe the I-129F. From the information I could gather from a confidant at one of the processing centers the reasons for the decline in the swift processing of the I-129F has to now do with this illegal immigration #######. They are trying to process all the I-129F's that are in the sysytem now because the rules for processing are abour to change, and since you are already in the system and your I-130 is approved just hold on a bit longer your I-129F approval is just around the corner. :yes:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey , wouldn't worry too much my date was the 9th of Feb and tommysgirl was the 10 th and we were both approved this week. I know how fustrating it is , I had a couple breakdowns this week .....

Feb. 15/ 07 --- GC approved

Nov. 17/09 -- I-751 sent (Day 1)

Timeline
Hey , wouldn't worry too much my date was the 9th of Feb and tommysgirl was the 10 th and we were both approved this week. I know how fustrating it is , I had a couple breakdowns this week .....

yeah this is really great news congratulations for both of you

:dance:

AOS JOURNEY:

===========

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.