Happy_Heart

June filers who are still waiting of their NOA2

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Happy New Year to everyone!! Well, to start with, Me and my fiance are truly enjoying in facing 2008..for us this is the month of more and more and more love to every couple here..Anyway, we are one of the june filers that was not able to receive yet our NOA2..Its already six months since day they we received our NOA1..but no NOA2 yet..May i know if someone here that has the same case with us..Thank you very much and Have a blessed evening to all!!

God ways are higher than our ways and God thoughts are higher than our thoughts....through Christ all things are possible.....Jesus loves us all!!

March 20, 2007 ---------------First meeting in CherryBlossoms.com

April 7 - 14 , 2007-------------First visit of Ken to Hermily at Bacolod City

April 14, 200 -----------------Ken and Hermily are engaged to be married

June 20, 2007----------------- I-129F Sent

June 28, 2007 -----------------NOA 1

Oct. 29 - Nov. 4, 2007--------Second visit Ken to Hermily at Bacolod City

January 17, 2008--------------NOA 2 ( notice of approval )

April 3 & 4, 2008 --------------Medical Exam ( thank God Ive done it once only ) Praise God!!

April 21, 2008 -----------------Delbros forwarded my name to NSO

April 22, 2008 -----------------Interview ( visa is approved ) Praise God to that again!!

May 5, 2008 ------------------Visa Received ( Thank you Lord Jesus..... )

May 14, 2008------------------US Entry

June 2, 2008-----------------Wedding

Vl5k.jpg.png

73480231.jpg

I saw this post when you first put it up. I was fortunate and had approval back in October. It looks like you have fallen way behind! My heart goes out to you.

Have you contacted USCIS about this case? They really need to start acting on your petition ASAP. In your case, I wouldn't say that getting a congressman involved is unwarranted.

Good luck to you!

Love timeline:

??? 2003 -------> Started chatting regularly, became good friends

Nov 2004 -------> Fell in love

Jan 2006 -------> Met (in person) for first time

Apr 2008 -------> Wedding

Jun 2008 -------> Closed on house together

K-1 timeline:

Jun 11, 2007 -------> I-129f sent

Mar 20, 2008 -------> Visa in hand

AoS/EAD/AP timeline:

Apr 26, 2008 -------> Wedding

Apr 28, 2008 -------> Filed (forms mailed)

Apr 30, 2008 -------> Forms received by USCIS

May 06, 2008 -------> Cashed check posted to account

May 10, 2008 -------> NOA1 received for EAD, AP, and AoS

May 10, 2008 -------> Biometrics appt date received

May 28, 2008 -------> Biometrics for EAD & AoS

Jun 11, 2008 -------> AoS case transferred to CSC

Jul 05, 2008 -------> AP Approval

Jul 09, 2008 -------> EAD approval

Jul 14, 2008 -------> EAD and AP received

Jul 17, 2008 -------> AoS approved (card production ordered)

Now for my obnoxious signature Meez©:

0605_10033471973.gif

Timeline

Hi friend thanks for the precious reply...my fiance called the uscis yesterday and they told him that right now they were working the papers of those applicants that has NOA1 date as of June 18...We are hoping we will be hearing something from them this month of January..if God's willing...May I know more if are there still applicants that was not able to receive their NOA2 yet? God loves us all!!

God ways are higher than our ways and God thoughts are higher than our thoughts....through Christ all things are possible.....Jesus loves us all!!

April 3 & 4, 2008 --------------Medical Exam ( thank God Ive done it once only ) Praise God!!

April 22, 2008 -----------------Interview ( visa is approved ) Praise God to that again!!

Vl5k.jpg.png

73480231.jpg

Happy New Year to everyone!! Well, to start with, Me and my fiance are truly enjoying in facing 2008..for us this is the month of more and more and more love to every couple here..Anyway, we are one of the june filers that was not able to receive yet our NOA2..Its already six months since day they we received our NOA1..but no NOA2 yet..May i know if someone here that has the same case with us..Thank you very much and Have a blessed evening to all!!

Hi Guys...

We are in the same situation as you are... Filed i129f mid june and, still no approval from CSC!.. However, my fiance called them and was told they are now just getting started on late June applications and we should be hearing something from them next week!.. I really hope so, Im almost gone bald from pulling my hair out over this!..LOL :wacko:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The USCIS states that they process the applications in the order that they are received. We now know that this is not true. If it goes another month then I highly suggest using a congressman. Good luck!

met online November 18, 2004 (my mother's birthday)

first visit February 7, 2005

filed I-129F 3/2005

receipt confirmed 4/29/05

USCIS approval 12/5/05

received P3 3/2006

received P4 6/2006

interview 8/28/06

interview failed with white slip

married November 6, 2006

fourth visit March 2007

filed I-130 for CR1 July 12, 2007

NOA1 received July 26, 2007

fifth visit October 28, 2007

1st wedding anniversary November 6, 2007

NOA2 received March 8, 2008

Hi friend thanks for the precious reply...my fiance called the uscis yesterday and they told him that right now they were working the papers of those applicants that has NOA1 date as of June 18...We are hoping we will be hearing something from them this month of January..if God's willing...May I know more if are there still applicants that was not able to receive their NOA2 yet? God loves us all!!

Hi Guys..

I was wondering, have you had any news on your approval yet?.. We are STILL :angry: waiting!.. This is really ridicilous!!!

Hi Guys..

I was wondering, have you had any news on your approval yet?.. We are STILL :angry: waiting!.. This is really ridicilous!!!

200 days and counting!!! :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

Don't feel bad.I filed in May and still have not received my NOA2.This is so sad. :crying:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

Hi Guys..

I know,I can identify with you on this.I filed in the beginning of May and still nothing.When I called then for the thousandth time this week,they claimed they were working on June 18th's petitions.This is VERY ridiculous.I think it helps to be persistant. :devil:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline

Don't feel bad.I filed in May and still have not received my NOA2.This is so sad. :crying:

Thanks everyone of your encouraging words...I wish and pray that those precious couples including us who have been waiting of NOA2 for more than six months we will receive it soon or sooner..Anyway God makes all things beautiful in His time!!

Vl5k.jpg.png

73480231.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Guys..

I know,I can identify with you on this.I filed in the beginning of May and still nothing.When I called then for the thousandth time this week,they claimed they were working on June 18th's petitions.This is VERY ridiculous.I think it helps to be persistant. :devil:

Have you heard anything yet!!! I may have missed you letting us know that you were approved?!?!

May 5-sent I129f to Texas and they forwarded to CSC

May 11-priority date according to NOA1 on Hard Copy

May 14-received by CSC...notice sent (never received)

May 15-money order cashed

July 19-called about Hard copy..said they would resend

July 23-lawyer calls and is told application is lost and to resend application

July 25-sent a duplicate application to Texas and it is forwarded to VSC

July 27-called again...said they would resend from CSC

July 31/aug.3/aug.6 "touches"

Aug. 16 received the NOA1 from VSC for duplicate application

Aug. 16-called about Hard Copy...said that they would resend (3rd time) from CSC

Aug. 17-"touch"

Aug. 19-FINALLY RECEIVED THE NOA1 HARD COPY for original application from CSC

October-19-CRIS sent message that they were moving our application to VSC?!?!?

(seems USCIS sent our first application to the wrong center)

November-16 origianl is at the VSC

Dec. 3-congressmans office calls VSC...will be processed by July application date

Feb. 6-APPROVED!!!!

Feb. 7 sent to NVC

Feb. 13 sent to MONTREAL...WRONG EMBASSY!!!!!!! SUPPOSED TO BE VANCOUVER!!!!!!!

Feb. 14 arrived in MONTREAL

Feb. 20 talked to NVC center....supervisor will try to "catch" the application call back in 10-15 days

Feb. 29...talked to the State Department (Visa)...they had NVC send cable today to Montreal instructing them to send packet to VanCouver

March 4...K visa application received at VanCouver

March 6 packet 3 ARRIVED

March 10 packet 3 checklist and DS230 faxed back

March 12 medical exam

March 20 packet 4 received

April 8....interview date

Hi folks,

Any news on your NOA2 yet?.. My fiance called California last week (Jan 8th) and our file was touched the following day but still no approval. We are both hoping that we will here something very, very soon!..

Good luck to you both!.. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.