AngelK96

how many posts do i need for platinum status???

60 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

yes, this must be the thread for racking up posts! :D:lol::yes::thumbs:

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

yes... let's just start posting meaningless ####### to eachother to get our little hearts ! LOL

How, or where can you tell how many more posts you need to get to the next level ?

I was wondering the same thing.... I looked for it the other night but couldn't find anything.

Is this the thread to build up our posts to reach the next level???? :whistle:

Hey leyla... Um.. I hate to be really critical... But I have an issue with the Libyan Flag.. The first time I saw it, I was like... ok.. where's the design........ Hope I didn't offend you and start a poo-flinging contest ::lol::

Filed: Timeline

Do like Jasman does . . . :D . . . post only smilies in every topic, :lol::lol::lol: .

:whistle:

Do like Jasman does . . . :D . . . post only smilies in every topic, :lol::lol::lol: .

Even old topics :lol:

Even old topics :lol:

I mean . . . some of those old topics are probably worth bringing up for discussion again! :thumbs:

But don't make your replies so close together . . . or they all get merged into one reply!!!

I guess you have to wait past the "allowed edit time" :hehe:

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
yes, this must be the thread for racking up posts! :D:lol::yes::thumbs:

Noura

hahah I guess I need 48 more to go i think!

How, or where can you tell how many more posts you need to get to the next level ?

I was wondering the same thing.... I looked for it the other night but couldn't find anything.

Is this the thread to build up our posts to reach the next level???? :whistle:

It is now :lol:

post away.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

just posting! i feel like i'm in a rut! heheheh :D

(CHECK MY PROFILE INFORMATION FOR COMPLETE SIGNATURE)

August 19, 2006 VISA ON HAND!!!

September 5, 2006- POE @ SFO

September 8, 2006- Applied for SSN

SSN arrived more than a month after.. GRRR!!

November 8, 2006- MARRIED @ San Francisco City Hall

November 21, 2006- Received official marriage certificate

Dec. 19, 2006- sent out AOS

Jan. 3, 2007- Cashed cheques for AOS and EAD

March 15, 2007- AOS interview; APPROVED!!

March 23, 2007- Welcome letter/notice received from mail

March 27, 2007- GREENCARD

Sept 5, 2007 - my first anniversary in the U.S

Jan 30, 2009 - Mailed I-751 removal of conditional residence status

Feb 2, 2009 - Package mailed 10:22 AM at Laguna Niguel, CA (CSC)

Feb 5, 2009 - Check cashed

Feb 26, 2009 Biometrics

The Newlyweds: DJ and PRINCESS

watch clearer version[/color]

mylove.jpg

Timeline

just chalking up a random post... hahahaa.... I'm at work waiting for my client to arrive.... finishing up papers to send our package out on Monday! Woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Noura :D:P

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

Timeline

Inch'allah, all my t's are crossed, i's are dotted, and documents are in order! Every finger and toe will be crossed after the I leave the post office on Monday!

Come home Said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hong Kong, eh? Sounds interesting.... B)

Noura

Noura

B)

It would be much more interesting if I weren't working! I don't even have any status in my group anymore for the one that has travelled most often to a foreign location!!!!! They have all beat me now since they've been doing HK since December (and a random trip to Ireland).

Good news is I will get about 30,000 miles courtesy the company. :thumbs:

But I wonder what the hubby will think about me travelling with 2 men he has never met :devil: . I've already been getting the jokes about being a "Dan"wich. :innocent::lol: Both of them are named Dan and I have known and worked with them for a few years! YESSSSSSSSSSS, they have both been married for many years so it is all just joking around :blush::blush: . But still have to be careful what i say! :lol::lol:

At least you get to travel! Of course now that Abdel is here I finally don't want to as bad, since I don't want to leave him. I guess that's good because my boss won't be promoting me to a level where I get to travel until after I graduate, and I'm already planning to quit my job and leave Savannah about a year after graduation to go to law school, so I guess travel will be out for me for a while.

My sister has to travel with men a lot too and it has been easier for her, at least relationship wise, when she isn't in one. It can certainly be a touchy topic. At least you're a lady who has high morals, so you aren't as likely to get a reputation as a girl I work with who goes out and tries to keep up with the guys at the bar in the evening. Needless to say her reputation is not what she might be trying to cultivate.

Enjoy your trip and buy your man some little souvenirs to make sure he knows you were thinking about him there.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Noura

B)

It would be much more interesting if I weren't working! I don't even have any status in my group anymore for the one that has travelled most often to a foreign location!!!!! They have all beat me now since they've been doing HK since December (and a random trip to Ireland).

But I wonder what the hubby will think about me travelling with 2 men he has never met :devil: . I've already been getting the jokes about being a "Dan"wich. :innocent::lol: Both of them are named Dan and I have known and worked with them for a few years! YESSSSSSSSSSS, they have both been married for many years so it is all just joking around :blush::blush: . But still have to be careful what i say! :lol::lol:

Noura

B)

Would that be considered food laundry? :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.