Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
alligator-at-door.jpg

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Timeline
"Candy-Gram"

Have you seen a gator on I-10 yet? If you watch the shoulders, you'll occasionally see a dead one. They're usually only about 3 feet, but I have seen some 10 footers dead. I bet that would be a scary ride.

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
"Candy-Gram"

Have you seen a gator on I-10 yet? If you watch the shoulders, you'll occasionally see a dead one. They're usually only about 3 feet, but I have seen some 10 footers dead. I bet that would be a scary ride.

I keep my eyes peeled, but I have yet to see one :(

The only Gator I have seen here is the albino one at the Aquarium.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
alligator-at-door.jpg

:help:

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Timeline
"Candy-Gram"

I keep my eyes peeled, but I have yet to see one :(

The only Gator I have seen here is the albino one at the Aquarium.

It's funny. My friend and I go canoeing in Alligator Bayou, yet we never see alligators. We heard one stalking us one day, but have yet to see one. Any time my dad or brother go without me, they see a bunch. I think they fear me.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

While I was growing up we lived near a small pond that had a gator in it, at night driving by we'd always see his eyes glowing in the water. As a kid we used to practice running in zigzags, in case one ever chased us, LOL (like we wouldn't trip on our shoe laces or something and get gobbled up!).

I've seen them on the way to Miami too, on Alligator Alley driving across the Everglades.

Edited by stina&suj

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

The subtitle ironically was accurate--most scientists consider the modern descendants of dinos to be.....BIRDS! (not reptiles such as gators)

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
While I was growing up we lived near a small pond that had a gator in it, at night driving by we'd always see his eyes glowing in the water. As a kid we used to practice running in zigzags, in case one ever chased us, LOL (like we wouldn't trip on our shoe laces or something and get gobbled up!).

I've seen them on the way to Miami too, on Alligator Alley driving across the Everglades.

My dad grew up in the Everglades and the stories he tells is down right scary. Him and my uncles used to swim with them. Now if that's true I really don't know. I went to Walculla (sp) Springs in Fl a few years ago and rode in one of those glass bottom boats. Scared me to death!!! :o Then there was a swimming area there with a couple pontoons around the roped off area. No way no how did I go swimming. :no: Those critters can swim under water!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

My dad grew up in the Everglades and the stories he tells is down right scary. Him and my uncles used to swim with them. Now if that's true I really don't know. I went to Walculla (sp) Springs in Fl a few years ago and rode in one of those glass bottom boats. Scared me to death!!! :o Then there was a swimming area there with a couple pontoons around the roped off area. No way no how did I go swimming. :no: Those critters can swim under water!

No way would I go swimming there either! :lol:

Although, we have a small water park nearby, which is a fresh water spring (called Weeki Wachee Springs, home of the mermaid show, if anyone has ever heard of that, lol). There are a couple small water slides and the water is really cold and refreshing, but every morning before letting people swim they have the lifeguards check the area and river for gators. And I have gone swimming there. You tend to forget about the possible gators. You hope the large amounts of people scare them away from the area. Manatees end up in that area too sometimes, they are nice though. :hehe:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline
The subtitle ironically was accurate--most scientists consider the modern descendants of dinos to be.....BIRDS! (not reptiles such as gators)

They are pretty much living dinosaurs, staying unchanged since the cretaceous period, when dinos ruled the world. The problem with classification is that the dinosaurs and gators evolved from the same lineage, but evolved seperately, so they are not truly dinosaurs. I still don't get how that makes sense, but that's what they say.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
alligator-at-door.jpg

he's looking for a lost puppy :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
he's looking for a lost puppy :whistle:

puppay.jpg

Edited by AnewKINDofFEELIN