SaysWho

Any ACTUAL I-130 NOA1's recently

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am wanting to know of any real, honest to goodness NOA1's for I-130's are being received. I can't get a sense if this is a complete log jam (i.e. nothing moving at all) or just a very slow trickle (notices arriving albiet, slowly)....It is rather hard to follow on the forum's, so if anyone has actually received one recently (last week or two), it would be nice to know about it, and to know what date you submitted your forms.

Many thanks!

Annie & Tim

N-400 Citizenship

Sept. 13, 2011 N-400 sent to Phoenix Lockbox

Sept. 20, 2011 Check cashed

Sept. 23, 2011 NOA rec'd for N-400

Oct. 17, 2011 Biometrics appointment

Nov. 29, 2011 Interview - PASSED! 3yr anniversary not until 12/09/11

Dec. 13, 2011 Status update received "Oath Scheduled"

Dec. 15, 2011 Letter received with Oath date

Dec. 27, 2011 OATH! US Citizen

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline
I am wanting to know of any real, honest to goodness NOA1's for I-130's are being received. I can't get a sense if this is a complete log jam (i.e. nothing moving at all) or just a very slow trickle (notices arriving albiet, slowly)....It is rather hard to follow on the forum's, so if anyone has actually received one recently (last week or two), it would be nice to know about it, and to know what date you submitted your forms.

Many thanks!

Annie & Tim

Nope no noa1 yet..Filed first of october

They can't even find out if it got there.

Q : Is USCIS prioritizing certain application(s) during the receipting process?

Yes. The Application to Adjust Status (I-485) will have first priority because USCIS needs to ensure that these applications are receipted in a timeframe that would allow processing of an application for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) within 90 days of filing as mandated by law [8 CFR 247a.13(d)]. Our second priority will be to receipt the Application for Naturalization (N-400) so that we can minimize any delays in obtaining citizenship.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

This shows they won't work on I130 until they finish with the other forms

Timeline
California is current on all other forms except i-751 ......... so they should start on i-130 soon

Yes, I had seen that... Mind you, I understand from these USCIS weekly updates, that all I-130's from California and Vermont have been sent to Chicago for receipting, and we have no information on what might be happening with all those I-130's sitting in Chicago. I was hoping we might see if anything was happening with this new routing.

N-400 Citizenship

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline
California is current on all other forms except i-751 ......... so they should start on i-130 soon

Yes, I had seen that... Mind you, I understand from these USCIS weekly updates, that all I-130's from California and Vermont have been sent to Chicago for receipting, and we have no information on what might be happening with all those I-130's sitting in Chicago. I was hoping we might see if anything was happening with this new routing.

to show how screwed up they are,if you call USCIS,you will get conflicting answers concerning whether the I-130 files ever made it to chicago lock box,some say no it didn't go to chicago,others say it did.....actually i think they are so screwed up they don't know what they are doing.And this is getting old,when i call a couple of times ,every week,since i been waiting for my NOA 78 days now,they give me the run around.

I agree with "heyjimi". I am more than 90 days now, but still don't have NOA1, and can get a convincing answer from them.

called today not in system so for this week you get an outstanding NEY NEY NEY from me

Happy Holidays

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My 90 days passed and Im not in the system. They havent even cashed my check yet. Good luck to everyone!

mybanner48aebbebc5b25yf3.jpg

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Mumbai, India

Marriage : 2007-08-05

I-130 Sent : 2007-08-29 <----yeah amazing huh?????

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-01-16

I-130 Approved : 2008-08-26

NVC Received : 2008-09-03

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-09-15

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-09-15

Receive I-864 Package :

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-09-20

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-09-15

Receive IV Bill : 2008-09-23

RFE Yikes! 2008-10-28

More RFE's : Need a different police clearance and photographs were rejected (twice) 1-20-09

NVC case completed!! 2009-2-18

Medical Exam 2009-3-25 (what a healthy indian:) must be all the veggies lol!

Interview Date: 2009-4-02

Wife getting anxious! 2009-4-02...recieved the call from him, then jumped up and down in circles and cried (so like me)

Visa in hand: 2009-4-03 God thank you for all the understanding, God bless us and our love...you are amazing and I have always and will always praise you through any storm.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Guys, I received my NOA1 today. It is dated Dec 20 and it was mailed from 60605 zip code which is Chicago, IL. Good luck to everyone who been waiting for a while now. I hope they start coming in for everyone. Good luck again!

Timeline
Guys, I received my NOA1 today. It is dated Dec 20 and it was mailed from 60605 zip code which is Chicago, IL. Good luck to everyone who been waiting for a while now. I hope they start coming in for everyone. Good luck again!

That is awesome news!!! It's very encouraging to know that NOA1's actually still exist LOL!

Merry Christmas and God bless

N-400 Citizenship

Timeline

We recieved the I-130 Notice of action yesterday. They got our petition on Sept 7th, and started processing our case on Dec.22! Yay for finally hearing something back from them. We thought it was lost in the mail or something.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.