flavorgreentea

if NOA2 receive what do i do?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Goodevening VJ members,

Latelty I've been thinking what do I have to prepare if I got the NOA2. I made a research through this site and I found out that I should make a copy of the entire I-129F that I sent out to USCIS. The problem is I didn't make a copy of it before I sent out, however, I can somehow mimic the papers if necessary. VJ members is that really important to send the copy to my fiancee after receiveing the NOA2, what about if I can't retrieve the entire copy? will it be a problem? I would definitely fallow the directions I found on this site after receiving the NOA2 but can somebody tell me how to make the letter (desire to marry your fiancee and your continued support of the K-1 Visa). Also base on direction I found, I have to send the originals of document proof that I've submitted for the I-129F for my fiancee's interview. Is that mean USCIS will send me back the I-129F or I really have to make another copy of I-129F with originals that I sent out. At this point I'm having a difficulty to prepare all the documents and understanding the concept, I don't know how to make this quick and simple. Can somebody please teach me what to do after NOA2. I dont' what to rush and not prepared when the NOA2 arrive. Even for just a little moment I want to have some peace of mind...

Truly appreciate even a small opinion!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Having a copy of the petition is so that your fiance can see what you sent to USCIS. You can just let your fiance know what it was you sent to them. USCIS is not going to return your petition. If you don't have the original petition don't worry about it.

A copy of the letter of intent is here: http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Fiance...r_of_Intent.doc

The proof that you send with your fiance to the interview does not have to be the same that you sent with your petition. At the interview you want to be able to prove your ongoing relationship so only include evidence from the time you sent the petition up to the interview. You can send originals if you want, but if you want the originals back make sure you have copies to give to the CO. What originals did you include with your petition? It is possible that these will not be necessary for the interview.

As for what to do after the NOA2, I would just follow the guides here on VJ.

Hope this helps :)

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Timeline
Having a copy of the petition is so that your fiance can see what you sent to USCIS. You can just let your fiance know what it was you sent to them. USCIS is not going to return your petition. If you don't have the original petition don't worry about it.

A copy of the letter of intent is here: http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Fiance...r_of_Intent.doc

The proof that you send with your fiance to the interview does not have to be the same that you sent with your petition. At the interview you want to be able to prove your ongoing relationship so only include evidence from the time you sent the petition up to the interview. You can send originals if you want, but if you want the originals back make sure you have copies to give to the CO. What originals did you include with your petition? It is possible that these will not be necessary for the interview.

As for what to do after the NOA2, I would just follow the guides here on VJ.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks for your big advice! I finally ease the pain when you gave me the add. for the letter of intent.

Again thank you Zeenusah for your help and reading my post...

Timeline

I think you will need the originals of any documents that you sent in with the initial petition. If you included birth certificates, photocopies of airplane tickets, or anything like that, then you should have the originals to show during the interview.

Good luck!

Read the guide here on VJ, it has good recommendations of what you need to do as the packet proceeds through the system. Make sure you save the approval NOA and keep it in a save place, you will need it for AOS and to replace it costs over $300 Good luck :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.