w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Gay soldier outed himself to superiors with "graphic proof", they told him to get back to work

43 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
What if you found two dudes sucking each others wiener in the shower stalls lol.

That would be no better than if I found a fellow soldier raping another fellow soldier.

Evdogg's scenario implies mutual consent, whereas rape is hardly consensual.

I fail to see how it's the same thing, or how the latter is "better" than the former.

How can any man possibly want to be fellated? No way that's consensual. Everyone knows men hate having their c**ks sucked.

Yep, them gays are tearing the military apart. BS The heteros are tearing it apart!

What I'm hearing is an argument for an all-gay military. LOL.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if you found two dudes sucking each others wiener in the shower stalls lol.

That would be no better than if I found a fellow soldier raping another fellow soldier.

I fail to see how it's the same thing, or how the latter is "better" than the former.

How can any man possibly want to be fellated? No way that's consensual. Everyone knows men hate having their c**ks sucked.

Yep, them gays are tearing the military apart. BS The heteros are tearing it apart!

Let me simplify--if it doesn't affect unit cohesion and effectiveness, let it go.

All of the acts previously described should be punished. Not for being gay or hetero in nature but because they prevent the unit from doing its job as well as it could.

Now ask yourself, how many times have you heard from a reliable source of two people engaging in homosexual activity in a public area? Use some reason here --drunken college girls do not apply. Have you been hit on by a gay?

My experience is NIL on both accounts. And yes, I have been to college, I have worked with gays-both male and female-in the military. They were exemplary at their jobs. The male was the base airman of the year by the way.

Mutual respect is what I am advocating--what is going on is that abusive heteros are hiding behind the scary gay scenario. All the problems are the gays!! That is their scapegoat.

Did you see "Lions for Lambs"? The two guys in the movie, you could make a case for them being gay. Because who the hell would jump out of an aircraft to save his bud? HHmmm maybe his best friend? You want to see the best in military comeraderie, I think that movie shows it. You want to see the worst--well, I have seen the worst and it isn't gay.

Let me simplify--if it doesn't affect unit cohesion and effectiveness, let it go.

All of the acts previously described should be punished. Not for being gay or hetero in nature but because they prevent the unit from doing its job as well as it could.

Now ask yourself, how many times have you heard from a reliable source of two people engaging in homosexual activity in a public area? Use some reason here --drunken college girls do not apply. Have you been hit on by a gay?

My experience is NIL on both accounts. And yes, I have been to college, I have worked with gays-both male and female-in the military. They were exemplary at their jobs. The male was the base airman of the year by the way.

Mutual respect is what I am advocating--what is going on is that abusive heteros are hiding behind the scary gay scenario. All the problems are the gays!! That is their scapegoat.

Did you see "Lions for Lambs"? The two guys in the movie, you could make a case for them being gay. Because who the hell would jump out of an aircraft to save his bud? HHmmm maybe his best friend? You want to see the best in military comeraderie, I think that movie shows it. You want to see the worst--well, I have seen the worst and it isn't gay.

Why do you object to an all-gay military???? Stop being so homophobic.

I don't object to it, just seems as implausible as an all hetero miltary? Are you suggesting a separate but equal gay branch? I don't see that as viable. Are there enough gays to man the military? Doubtful, but then again, open the blinds and no telling what we may see?

Are you prior military? rank at present or at retirement? Curious where your viewpoint is. I am retired NCO, air force

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i can only guess what that term "a deep insertion into the enemy's rear" will mean now.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

i can only guess what that term "a deep insertion into the enemy's rear" will mean now.

The enemy will never be able to figure out our transmissions now!

Watch your back, Iran! America is 'coming'... ;)

Edited by VJ Troll

Are you prior military? rank at present or at retirement? Curious where your viewpoint is. I am retired NCO, air force

I am Commander in Chief of VJ's troll army.

Call me back when you find out how many gay trolls are in your army.....

Honestly, next time you find yourself conversing with someone with military experience, ask for their take on this issue?

If the best mortar guy was gay and the crappiest was hetero, who do you want lobbing shells over your head?

this is really a no brainer

really

the people that argue this are not putting their lives on the line..........anywhere..........anytime..........for anyone

semper fi/hoooah/into the wild blue yonder.....what the heck is the Navy slogan????

The enemy will never be able to figure out our transmissions now!

Watch your back, Iran! America is 'coming'... ;)

here is something to think about....some of our heteros (anyone forget abu garib?), were convicted of said, "deep insertions into the enemy's rear". Makes you wonder sometimes how hetero the heteros are, HHMMmmm???

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

How does fellating someone in the shower prevent the "unit" from doing its job?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

How does fellating someone in the shower prevent the "unit" from doing its job?

How would a male soldier raping a female soldier help the unit do its job?

Again, I find it interesting that, even with all the examples given prior, the "gay" example is used.

Just like any job, the military has relationships. What is important in the military is your professional relationship within your unit and with others in the military. Having any kind of sex, with anyone, within the unit is going to undermine that professional relationship. There are even restrictions about relationships between members of different units ie: rank restrictions and other protocols Why are intra-office relationships frowned upon? Oh, regardless of sexual orientation....

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just like any job, the military has relationships. What is important in the military is your professional relationship within your unit and with others in the military. Having any kind of sex, with anyone, within the unit is going to undermine that professional relationship.

Ok, that makes sense.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg