EsOrEnNa

*Baby Corner*

5,208 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tracy, I am so happy for you that everything worked out just fine in the end. I'm sure you still have some talks to talk and some more stuff to work out but I'm glad your husband 'came to his senses' and is back with you and your baby.

For your question...I think YES, you are the next in line. :thumbs:

Thanks, Eveline (F) I'll be waiting to hear about your ultrasound experience. There was no way that Luis and I could wait, either!!!

It looks like me, nanny, and carshel are pretty close together...so really, it could be any of us :whistle:

i am so happy that hubby is home and everything is falling into place for you!!! that is really great!!!! :star:

the way it looks we are all pretty much due around the same time....i'm just sitting here and waiting because it could be any day....my sister told me that after this past weekend she won't go anywhere with me incase.....i was thinking gee that is so nice.... :wacko:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

autumnchick....I'm so excited for you and the upcoming U/S! For me and hubby, it was a glorious experience. Really hoping your baby will cooperate... :yes:

Brief update: Husband is home and we are quite well. He was amazed at how big I've gotten. We had a fantabulous baby shower on Saturday, and spent all day yesterday preparing baby's room (L) The 2 of us couldn't be happier or more excited about our very soon-to-be little boy's arrival.

So I was wondering...am I the next one in line?

Oh Tracy, so glad to see things working out for you :) How do you have the room set up?

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

We have a general animal theme...not specific to jungle or forest or desert...just a bunch of animals. That's really because I am such an animal freak. I would live in zoo, if I could!

I want my little boy to love animals like I do. Luis couldn't care less :lol:

ONE DAY AT A TIME....

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

12/30/2008: Overnighted I-751 package to VSC

01/06/2009: Check cashed

01/06/2009: NOA (arrived 01/09/09)

01/23/2009: Biometrics appt letter received

01/31/2009: Biometrics scheduled

05/20/2009: APPROVED

06/23/2009: 10 Year Green Card arrived

Timeline
We have a general animal theme...not specific to jungle or forest or desert...just a bunch of animals. That's really because I am such an animal freak. I would live in zoo, if I could!

aaww that sounds sssoo cute....i love the animal/tropical theme....i love the fisher price rainforest products!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

aaww that sounds sssoo cute....i love the animal/tropical theme....i love the fisher price rainforest products!

We just got our 12-week-old boy the FP Rain Forest Take-Along Swing. He loves it and we can take it with us when we visit friends.

Oh, and the Stridor is gone - we just cancelled the ENT appointments.

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

We have the rainforest Bouncer and the jumperoo. I really like the Fisher Price Rainforest Line. It's cute but we don't have too many swings, highchairs etc only a bouncy and the jumpy, that's all and Adam looooved both of them.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Timeline
We have the rainforest Bouncer and the jumperoo. I really like the Fisher Price Rainforest Line. It's cute but we don't have too many swings, highchairs etc only a bouncy and the jumpy, that's all and Adam looooved both of them.

i have the jumperoo on my registry....i saw it at the store and thought that is was SSSOO cute!!!! does it take up a lot of space???

Timeline

No, not at all. It's relatively easy to put up. We got it for Adam when he was only two months old and put him in there for a few minutes a day. In the end he got the hang of it and spent some serious time in there. I wouldn't wanna miss it. Just the music gets on your nerves after a while. You realize you are a parent when you hum the jumperoo music while doing laundry :whistle::rofl:

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Timeline

I don't know if walkers delay normal crawling or walking. You shouldnt have your child in there all day anyway so I think a couple of minutes a day in the beginning and maybe 30 Minutes tops a day won't do anything. Once they are ready they'll start crawling and then other things are more important than being in a walker or jumperoo.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Tracy, the room sounds cute. We are going with a Classic Winnie the Pooh theme, mostly for hubby (he ADORES Pooh). I was online yesterday looking at baby gear and kept noticing all these other nursery themes I like so much better than Pooh ... I was a little sad at first, wishing I could decorate the room differently, but then gave myself a reality check and reminded myself that it is really important that hubby is involved and feels that he has input too, so really, the Pooh theme is a good idea. But I love seeing/hearing what others are doing, so I can live vicariously through them! LOL

Hey ladies (and guys), are there any particular products / brands that you recommend? My co-workers have asked me to register for baby stuff and I was overwhelmed last night, looking at the options for so many things. Any items that you would say are "must haves"? Any brands that are especially good? Thanks!

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I was wanting to do a duck and froggie theme... but then I thought that might get too babyish as the baby got older...

I have a couple of little duckie towels and bibs... they are soo cute...

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

We don't have any theme at all. Adam's room is beige and we put those foamy floorpads in so he won't hurt himself if he falls. There's no certain colors or anything, nothing babyish really. I have only the crib, changing table and the rocking chair in there and a bunch of toys in his toy chest, that is it.

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

Timeline
I don't know if walkers delay normal crawling or walking. You shouldnt have your child in there all day anyway so I think a couple of minutes a day in the beginning and maybe 30 Minutes tops a day won't do anything. Once they are ready they'll start crawling and then other things are more important than being in a walker or jumperoo.

i would say the same thing...i have been a nanny for 2 sets of twins and they both had walkers and they all started walking just before they turned 1....they would have a set amount of time in the walkers and they LOVED it...because they could get around and explore differnt things!!! i would highly recomend a walker!

No, not at all. It's relatively easy to put up. We got it for Adam when he was only two months old and put him in there for a few minutes a day. In the end he got the hang of it and spent some serious time in there. I wouldn't wanna miss it. Just the music gets on your nerves after a while. You realize you are a parent when you hum the jumperoo music while doing laundry :whistle::rofl:

that is good!! i was reading some reviews and some complaints were that it took up a lot of space.....i am so used to tunes on toys..... :lol: