Dr. A ♥ O

Wednesday

58 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
My friend at work's ex did the same thing and it took her 4 months to resolve it by going through the state and having his wages taken automatically. My ex is different in that he is a scumbag and doesn't claim even half of what he makes. He spent this past summer jetting all over North America to race his dragster race car and hiring a driver to drive it wherever the races are and now he's crying poor and says he cannot afford to pay me any longer. He lives in a million dollar house, drives a Mercedes his wife (who he cheated on me with when we were married) drives a BMW suv but he's piss poor apparently. My blood pressure is through the roof at the moment.

:diablo:

My dad was one of those... besides bashing my mother everytime I saw him, he would spend TONS of money on us for frivolous stuff like trips to Europe, DisneyLand, Hawaii... then turn around and refuse to pay child support. His payments were rediculously (sp?) low anyway (he told me once how much they were and expected me to be impressed :rolleyes: ) and then would refuse to pay for any extras if I wasn't physically with him because he "paid more than enough money to my mother" and she should be able to pay for ANYTHING I really "needed". My mother took him to court several times and he conveniently lost his job each time before the court proceedings and was able to pay for a much better lawyer than my mother. He then would end up back in the same company, in another state, with a raise after the settlement :angry: Oh, by the way, his payments were $200/month/child = $400 - we're talking someone who made six figures :ranting:

Opps, Happy Hump Day! :blush:

Yup. This past weekend the girls were with him and he bought my youngest three outfits from Limited Too and my oldest three outfits from Abercrombie. Those in total probably cost him approx $500 and yet he is crying broke. :angry:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Hump day!

Wow people actually get child support more then 3 times in 17 years. That is great. Yeah I get a total of maybe $1500 in 17 years. So I always had to provide for my daughter and since that is what I had to do that is what I did. I guess if I got income on a regual basis and it stopped I would be angry also, since I never have had this income source I can't sympathize. Sorry. I know I had a loser but stuff happens, the great things is that my daughter has never done with out and always has had more then most so I guess God provided her needs and I provided her wants and desires. So for those who get child support congrats.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yea my son is 4 and I've gotten....hmm $0. His biological father is a lawyer, let's see and yet he doesn't feel the need to pay me. Forget trying court he knows every freaking way to weasel out of it. And if I threaten too much he says he'll have the court revoke my son's passport so he can't go to Morocco with us. My husband is planning to adopt him as soon as we can straighten everything out but he's just a poor excuse for a person.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Hey everyone, I'm so cold today. Sparrow, love the pictures :thumbs: You are so much better than me, I just barely got my wedding pics yesterday and its been almost 3 months! I am quite pleased with them although the photographer didnt get a photo of the kiss :crying: but he did get many really nice photos.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline
Hey everyone, I'm so cold today. Sparrow, love the pictures :thumbs: You are so much better than me, I just barely got my wedding pics yesterday and its been almost 3 months! I am quite pleased with them although the photographer didnt get a photo of the kiss :crying: but he did get many really nice photos.

Are you feeling better? Did you do the cake/champagne for your hubby the other night?

Are you feeling better? Did you do the cake/champagne for your hubby the other night?

I am feeling somewhat better, I start coughing alot at night time when I lay down. Other than that, I have no issues. We did do the whole cake/champagne thing, I also made panini sandwiches with the panini grill I got at my bridal shower. I highly recommend eveyone run out and get one of these, they are awesome!

Hows things with you? I miss you alot around here! :luv:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline

I am feeling somewhat better, I start coughing alot at night time when I lay down. Other than that, I have no issues. We did do the whole cake/champagne thing, I also made panini sandwiches with the panini grill I got at my bridal shower. I highly recommend eveyone run out and get one of these, they are awesome!

Hows things with you? I miss you alot around here! :luv:

I'm hanging in there. :)

I love panini sandwiches but I have like no room in my kitchen to store one unless I get rid of the crock pot and george forman grill that I never use! lol

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Mmmmmmm panini....

Haha Bridget I hear you on the counter space crisis. Wayyyy too limited real estate. That's one of the things I love so much about Arabic home design -- the kitchens are HUGE with miles and miles of counter top......

It's cold and rainy in SA.... mid 40s :crying: I went from flip-flops to boots overnight.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Aww, thanks :D I didn't even post all of them...the photographer who shot the wedding took over 400 photos so I'm still being lazy and haven't gotten prints...and then we had those disposable cameras on the tables and I didn't get those done yet either!

Just mailed AOS today. But apparently I got paid 2 days early so yay!

When my dad owed my mom child support (all of 2 years, they split when I was 16) he couldn't pay it because he couldn't keep a job, but one day he won like $1700 on a scratch off lotto ticket, and handed it all over to my mother, which took care of everything he owed her. Actually, it ended up paying for my computer and all my books for my first semester of college, which was nice.

It's really warm and damp here today--like 50°. Surprised me.

Divorced. To hell with him.

Aww, thanks :D I didn't even post all of them...the photographer who shot the wedding took over 400 photos so I'm still being lazy and haven't gotten prints...and then we had those disposable cameras on the tables and I didn't get those done yet either!

Just mailed AOS today. But apparently I got paid 2 days early so yay!

When my dad owed my mom child support (all of 2 years, they split when I was 16) he couldn't pay it because he couldn't keep a job, but one day he won like $1700 on a scratch off lotto ticket, and handed it all over to my mother, which took care of everything he owed her. Actually, it ended up paying for my computer and all my books for my first semester of college, which was nice.

It's really warm and damp here today--like 50°. Surprised me.

400???? Consider yourself lucky!!! I have over 1900 photos! It took 5 hours to through them. :wacko:

Timeline
:star: yeah I want to seeee to JP Edited by water is wide

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

me too!!! - I mean I want to see JP's pics...

Hello MEMA people...

I am feeling so blah lately - holidays suck when one doesn't have family - Jamal doesn't care about them and at this point I don't think I do either, but deep down inside me I got this feeling of sadness and total disconnect - I want it to be over already...sorry for being a Grinch and a party pooper (spl) but I am just in a very weird place in life - one of these days when you don't really belong anywhere...

I came from Poland when I was 17 and always thought that my adjustment went pretty well - even thought I still have some of my polish accent left over and my writing skills need some work - but lately I feel that things got really weird - I lost the feeling of comfort and dealing with Jamal's adjustment had been stressful...

Also, I think that a lot of his adjustment issues are because of me being an immigrant just like him - not the real American - and all this stress is killing me lately and affecting my health...I sometimes wish that I could turn the clock back for both of us and maybe, just maybe we would make better decisions...who knows

Sorry for the rant and thanks for reading...

love always,

Dorothy

Edited by Lost in NY

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.