Just a quick question. Are the G-325 forms still being used. I want to file my petition today but I dont know if I need to submit this. So far this is what I have
1. Filing fee in the amount of $535.00
2. Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fianc e
3. Supplement to Form I-129F: Part 2, Question 53.a., explanation of meeting my fianc e in person
4. Form G-1145, Notification of Acceptance of Application/Petition
5. Statement of Intent to Marry (Petitioner)
6. Statement of Intent to Marry (Beneficiary)
7. Proof of having met in person within the past two years
8. Copies of my itineraries
9. Photos of my trips and family photos (lots of them)
10. Proof of ongoing (bona fide) relationship.
11. Certificate of no criminal history from beneficuary
12. Certificate of birth from beneficuary
13. Certificate of no prior marriages from beneficuary
14. Affidavit of support
15. copy of beneficuary's passport
16. Copy of my passport, social security card and ID and my birth certificate.
17. copy of certified divorce and certified decree.
18. I will provide them with a CD of over 10,000 pages of 2 years + of conversations from WhatsApp, Facebook, Skyrock, Viber, Google hangouts, Skype (I'll just print out our first conversation and our last so that they see its still ongoing.)
19. Three years of tax returns
20. Money that I have sent over there for my trips and for family stuff (like ramadan/EID), personal use etc.
Yes I know, Im well aware that I'm jumping the gun, but want to make sure that I submit everything I can and go from there