I came with k1 visa here in USA in Sep 2012. Get married in Dec 2012 and send the documents AOS for green card little before New Year.
In July I had my interview In Chicago. I had some instructions for some documents that they needed more in this time:
- Affiliate of support – they wanted document form my employer husband (who just change his work) that he make enough money. We were 4 people in the household in this time – Me my husband and my step children, who live with us. He was making 32 000 include the child support so he can cover me and the children.
- More prove for our relationship – I send a lot of document – bank statement, medical insurance and ect.
- Medical Exams – I should make some vaccine.
I was already pregnant in 4th month with our baby and I couldn’t make chicken pox vaccine. My doctor who makes my document told me I should have a problem about that.
I send my RFE in November. After this time I my case is on pending more than a 1 year.
After i call in January, march n July to national center and they couldn’t tell me information I received a new RFE in July!!!! It was about my medical exam that was expired. That wasn’t true and after I talk with my doctor he told me the same. Never mind I made again my examination and that vaccine I couldn’t have when I was pregnant….. Again my case was on pending till 21 October…. When I receive new RFE!!!!!
- Again my Medical Exam Is expired – that can’t be impossible!!!!
- Joint sponsor because my husband doesn’t make enough money for 5 in 2014. But Affiliate of support was sent in 2012 and new one in 2013 when we were still 4 in our household and he could support us.
- And they want a proof that we r still living together.
I am so lost and I don’t know what to do. Do I have to make new medical exam or send a copy that I made in July 2014 and I sent to them.
My husband don’t make 28 000 + child support that soon we can prove but won’t be enough about 2000 dollars. Do we need to look for joint sponsor?
We are thinking his parents can be our joint sponsor. Is that mean his dad and mom have to fill i-864 individually?
Do you think will be better to look for help from senator before send my documents again?