My following query relates to requesting a case to be Expedited.
I-130 is currently with NVC with CASE # and IIN assigned
Query relates to following case:
I-129F (K3) Spouse Visa for my AUS citizen husband.
1st NOA - July 2nd 2014
Current days since acceptance in USCIS = 57 days
USCIS RFE requesting the following:
1. Biometrics G-325A Form as they claim only a G-325 was completed - this is incorrect as have checked what was sent and it was most definitely G-325A.
2. PHOTO of a complete stranger (as the petitioner). The person they are requesting we do not know and whose name is not included in any part of document submission. It appears their mail merge crossed information with another filing.
3. Proof of Divorce : this is the only valid item as this was asked for the I-130 filing also.
- 1st week of AUG: I spoke to USCIS (2nd level agent) and they escalated my query to CSC (I received a reference number for this call).
- 23rd Aug : Completed follow up call and spoke to USCIS (2nd level agent) who advised to email email@example.com and provide the relevant documents as attachments and state the person is not known for item 2.
- 28th Aug: CSC sent email stating a modified RFE has been posted on 27th AUG and to wait 7-14 days and mail back (postal) the requested documents!!!
It is obvious the initial early August query had no impact and the cause of modifying the RFE was my email on the 23rd.
The re-sending of the modified RFE adds at least 7 -14 days, plus the 7-14 days for my postal response and then the delay with USCIS processing upon arrival.
(Yes, I will be sending via express international mail, but that is still 3-7 days and extra $$$, all caused by the USCIS #$%! up).
1. Why wasn't the email with attached documents of the previously submitted G-325A and Proof of Divorce document
taken as a valid response/update to the case?
2. Is this sufficient grounds for requesting the case to be Expedited (as I understand "USCIS error" is a criteria)
a.. If so, is there a specific template or document to be used?
b. Would this request be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org?
3. Would expediting my I-129F (K3) have any slow down effect on the I-130 already at NVC?
Thanks for your time and feedback.