I understand that my question may have been answered in many discussions before. Nervousness has prompted us to get a second opinion as we are doing this by ourselves and not hiring the services of a lawyer.
My fiancee is a US citizen and we plan to file the I-129F petition next month. This is the package we have assembled and she will mail it to USCIS soon.
- G1145 E-Notification form
- $340 payment
- Cover letter describing the package.
- Form I-129F
- Explanation of how we met in person. 34-a of I-129F
- Letter of intent to marry from both (Originals)
- G-325A filled out by both and passport type photographs in a labelled bag.
- US Citizen's birth certificate
- Proof of relationship (Lots of photographs, chats and email records, International travel tickets and travel within India, hotel bookings, proof of me visiting her earlier this year and staying with her parents, bank transfers and reference letters). Is there anything else we could use?
- We do not have phone bills or any record of calling each other. She moved back to the US in January and we have been using Skype. How important are phone records? I will check to see if I can get a Skype history printed.
- I recently moved to Australia and will have to change accommodation in a few months. What is the process to notify USCIS about the change of address? Is it better to wait or do I change it closer to NOA2?
We can use all the help we can get. Thanks to all in advance and good luck to current applicants.