Damirabouja

Interview appointment

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
10 hours ago, Damirabouja said:

Hello everyone,did somebody get interview appointment for November 2018?Thank you 

No but I called NVC (Friday/Thursday) and they said they finished scheduling for October. The lady said they will start scheduling for November at the end of this month  so... this week coming up? 🙈I'm anxiously waiting for the November schedule as well and hope the NVC worker wasn't just telling me what I wanted to hear. lol Hopefully this week people will start getting interview dates for November! 

Met: 10/15/2015

Married: 04/30/2017

I-130 Sent: 10/13/2017

NOA1: 10/18/2017

NOA2: 06/02/2018

NVC: 07/06/2018

NVC CC: 08/17/2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, Damirabouja said:

Hello everyone,did somebody get interview appointment for November 2018?Thank you 

No not yet... NVC representative told me they will be scheduling November interview dates this week... So I'm guessing for all embassies..🙏🙏

Timeline
5 hours ago, Uoas said:

No but I called NVC (Friday/Thursday) and they said they finished scheduling for October. The lady said they will start scheduling for November at the end of this month  so... this week coming up? 🙈I'm anxiously waiting for the November schedule as well and hope the NVC worker wasn't just telling me what I wanted to hear. lol Hopefully this week people will start getting interview dates for November! 

It will be fine,just be patient November will our month ☺️

Timeline
3 hours ago, O&O said:

No not yet... NVC representative told me they will be scheduling November interview dates this week... So I'm guessing for all embassies..🙏🙏

It is our month .😎

Timeline

we ve been waiting for 24 days now. but no answer yet. im just wondering if somebody here been waiting for more? they are been too slow scheduling interview appointments here. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, mery mery said:

we ve been waiting for 24 days now. but no answer yet. im just wondering if somebody here been waiting for more? they are been too slow scheduling interview appointments here. 

I have been waiting for 5 weeks now.

23 hours ago, Damirabouja said:

Hi, i am about to start the nvc  process. Could you tell me how much time the processing time was for you? like since the uscis sent them your application till you got your interview. Thanks and good luck :D

Timeline
1 hour ago, DiegoRlz said:

Hi, i am about to start the nvc  process. Could you tell me how much time the processing time was for you? like since the uscis sent them your application till you got your interview. Thanks and good luck :D

For me NVC received my case on May20,2018.my case completed by NVC on August 20,2018 and right now I am waiting for interview.good luck

Timeline
11 hours ago, Damirabouja said:

For me NVC received my case on May20,2018.my case completed by NVC on August 20,2018 and right now I am waiting for interview.good luck

Why did it take your case 3 months to complete with NVC? I have noticed people s cases are completed anywhere from 10 to 20 days. 

Honest-Love-Respect

50 minutes ago, Derik-Lina said:

Why did it take your case 3 months to complete with NVC? I have noticed people s cases are completed anywhere from 10 to 20 days. 

NVC is not the same for everyone. Even in K1 it could take anywhere from 2 days to MONTHS, if not more.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jaquelly said:

NVC is not the same for everyone. Even in K1 it could take anywhere from 2 days to MONTHS, if not more.

Wow! two days to MONTHS, if not more? Whys is that Jaquelly? That s a bit extreme, or not? thank you

Honest-Love-Respect

16 minutes ago, Derik-Lina said:

Wow! two days to MONTHS, if not more? Whys is that Jaquelly? That s a bit extreme, or not? thank you

Some cases get caught up in different parts of the process. That's just the way it is, unfortunately. All cases, regardless of country of application, are in AP at one point or another.

Edited by Jaquelly
clarification

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

Some cases get caught up in different parts of the process. That's just the way it is, unfortunately. All cases, regardless of country of application, are in AP at one point or another.

AP? I thought that was after the Interview.

I am still learning. Thank you

Honest-Love-Respect

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.