7 posts in this topic

I and my family had an interview at US embassy Islamabad for immigration visas on March 14, 2018. CO put our cases in AP and suggested us DNA of my younger sister. we went through the whole process and LAB sent the result to the embassy via E-mail on April 10, 2018. we were hopeful that we will get our visas within days but its been 75 days now. our cases last updated on May 11, 2018 and showing AP. I contacted the embassy 3 times via their inquiry form but i received no reply. 
Is anyone here in same boat?
Does the LAB send DNA result via email?
How to confirm if embassy has received the result via email?
Is there any other way to contact embassy except their inquiry form?
How much AP would take? 

Edited by Mirza Ali

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, SAd BOY said:

mailto:http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/contact-information/visa-inquiries.html

directly mail to this email address to the embassy to know about your case status in AP or resuly recived by lab or not.

Thanks🙂

bro there is no time limit given by the embassy for the AP process it depends upon your case status or CO to proceed your case to the final decsion...

hopefully your were on the safe side dont worry keep calm and pataince recive good news soo  go cheak your online case status on CEAC online

Thanks😌

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mirza Ali said:

I and my family had an interview at US embassy Islamabad for immigration visas on March 14, 2018. CO put our cases in AP and suggested us DNA of my younger sister. we went through the whole process and LAB sent the result to the embassy via E-mail on April 10, 2018. we were hopeful that we will get our visas within days but its been 75 days now. our cases last updated on May 11, 2018 and showing AP. I contacted the embassy 3 times via their inquiry form but i received no reply. 
Is anyone here in same boat?
Does the LAB send DNA result via email?
How to confirm if embassy has received the result via email?
Is there any other way to contact embassy except their inquiry form?
How much AP would take? 

my viza is F3 catogory family based immigration viza my case was approved in 7 oct 2010 and my prioty date is 5 nov 2005

my interview was on 12 june 2018 after the interview the co put us in admin processing and required some additional documtes which take time to me made by nadra for example my new CNIC with my bilogical father and new birthcertificate and as well passport hopefully it will be made in september on the other side the CO also require DNA with my mother she is principal applicat or benifeciary also CO require All three children DNA with mother we have paid fees in usa by mamo they also sponserd us as well hopefully kit will arrived in 10 days we will go through the DNA sample process after that we will make our additional documets which is process hopefull made in sep or oct then we submit.

1 question i asked from you is our medical is valid till MAY 2019 should we go through the new medical or current will be fine?

2 who has sponser your and which documets embassy required from you jiont sponser 2016 income tax paper and income evidence any things else the CO require from you or not plz guide me it will be help fro me 

Thanks you!👍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.