CapAlsEstatsUnits

i130 - Address in the US where the beneficiary intends to live

3 posts in this topic

Hi all - I'm hoping that someone else has some advice to share on this..

I am filing DCF from London, and the i130 form (Q12a) asks to "provide the address in the US where the beneficiary intends to live".

I am in living in the UK (currently in the process of re-establishing domicile), and don't have a US address to use.

Has anyone else has the same problem, and what did you do? Was it accepted?

Thanks!

You must have an intended domicile in the US. You need to provide proof that you are going to reestablish domicile. You need to have either a rental agreement or something of that nature that shows you are going to have a place to live if they approve your petition. 

On 11/21/2017 at 5:12 AM, CapAlsEstatsUnits said:

Hi all - I'm hoping that someone else has some advice to share on this..

I am filing DCF from London, and the i130 form (Q12a) asks to "provide the address in the US where the beneficiary intends to live".

I am in living in the UK (currently in the process of re-establishing domicile), and don't have a US address to use.

Has anyone else has the same problem, and what did you do? Was it accepted?

Thanks!

Hi CapAlsEstatsUnits,

Good day!  

First, our DCF was filed to Philippines but also provide proof of Domicile.      Basically the officer is needing you to provide a strong proof of documents in black & white that will satisfy their thoughts of you and the intending immigrant will not be homeless or will not experience hard time on the first phase of your migration.  So we suggest for you to provde the following supporting documents:

(if any)

1. Proof that you have maintained USA bank account

2. Social Security Number 

3. USA Driver's License (Not Expired/ Photo Copy) 

4.  Proof of your ACTIVE enrollment to a US University/Colleges  

5. A scanned copy of any letter sent to your name in any of your family US Address which of course you are intending to live (even if temporarily)

6. A letter from your relatives (signed by them) or in email that they are inviting you and your beneficiary to live when you enter the USA.

7. If you have any  job offer in USA, a black & white of proof will help. 

8. If your parents/family will sign the affidavit of support, it will help too. Mention the address and the people authorizing you to live together in the same  house.  

Hope this helps. Don't forget to have a COVER LETTER For all the Supporting Papers you will bring for filing. 

I also linked here @Alp

Journey towards establishing proof of domicile.  Keep us updated. God bless. 

•  

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

VisaJourney is always a part of where we are as a family, so THANK YOU!!!  

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

www.haltomfamily.wordpress.com

Our DCF Journey 

Our K1 to I-130 Application Journey

DCF I-130 US Embassy Manila Application to Approval

Our assurance is God’s words.

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.