Jump to content
VandL

Filed on May 25th 2017

12 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Vickimaher said:

We got our notice of Action on May 25th 2017 how much longer do you think I will have to wait until it gets approved? Anyone else filed around that date that's had theits through? 

Check on this forum for May filers

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

someone from May 22nd was approved already, next week is entirely possible for you. its a hodgepodge though some from the 8th were approved the same day as the couple on from the 22nd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, NateAndJessica said:

Im a may 26th.. Im pulling for you lol

Thanks you too... We have our wedding booked for Jan 12th and he deploys Jan 30th so im hoping its all through before then otherwise I will be staying in the UK and filing for a brand new visa :S its so frustrating 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vickimaher said:

Thanks you too... We have our wedding booked for Jan 12th and he deploys Jan 30th so im hoping its all through before then otherwise I will be staying in the UK and filing for a brand new visa :S its so frustrating 

Oh jeez! thats tight deadlines but im guessing the American UK consulate is fast id assume. Id suggest filling out your timeline on your profile here and researching the consulate you will interview at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NateAndJessica said:

someone from May 22nd was approved already, next week is entirely possible for you. its a hodgepodge though some from the 8th were approved the same day as the couple on from the 22nd

 

1 minute ago, NateAndJessica said:

Oh jeez! thats tight deadlines but im guessing the American UK consulate is fast id assume. Id suggest filling out your timeline on your profile here and researching the consulate you will interview at.

Thanks and yes were trying to Expedite it however still waiting on the paperwork to come through. Im going throu London's Consulate so im hoping my expedited gets approved and i have the visa in hand by January 6th 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LjpRch said:

Hi, We got our NOA 1 May 26, so according to this site we are hopeful for something in 2-4 days.

Hang in there!

We got an RFE on the 7th so annoyed as we literally submitted everything so waitingfor the letter now to see what they need from us 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Vickimaher said:

We got an RFE on the 7th so annoyed as we literally submitted everything so waitingfor the letter now to see what they need from us 

Oh no.... well i hope its something simple to clarify. I too have been dreading getting an RFE. I have a criminal record due to very colorful times in my 20's. Have disclosed all this on the I 129 but still am keeping my fingers crossed for something i may have forgotten....... its kind of a haze anyway :)

Good luck, will be interesting to know what the fuss is about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2017 at 5:08 AM, LjpRch said:

Oh no.... well i hope its something simple to clarify. I too have been dreading getting an RFE. I have a criminal record due to very colorful times in my 20's. Have disclosed all this on the I 129 but still am keeping my fingers crossed for something i may have forgotten....... its kind of a haze anyway :)

Good luck, will be interesting to know what the fuss is about.

Im sure you will be fine so our RFE was a letter of intent to marry ecern though we provided proof of our wedding depositsincluding the venue and officiant its soo frustrating 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×