Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lona.C.

How did you guys mail the N400 ?

6 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

Posted (edited)

ok am starting to stress a bit about my application ,

I mailed it in friday april 14 I send it certified  with signature request , I send it to TX PO Box  

the postal worker told me it will arrive monday april 17 , now its 1 week later and the  tracking still shows its in transit , 

I called the post office they got the same status ,I will call USCIS today and see if I can talk to a live person about this ,
now encase I have to mail it again what would be the best way to mail it to be sure it doesn't get lost , 

I see most the timelines here show they recieved the package within 2-3 days , How did you guys send it in ? 

Edited by Lona.C.

Overnight usps priority express mail. Cost me $35. delivered next day. One thing to keep an eye on is the payment. They usually don't delay cashing checks, charging credit cards, however you made the payment. Even if the usps tracking doesn't show delivery, if they processed your payment, you are fine. 

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the reply , I included the form G-1450  and gave authorization for my credit card 

I checked my credit card and no payment went out, the USPS tracking still sais in transit , 

i called us postal service and requested an investigation on it , they suppose to call me back within the next 3-5 days, 

I also called USCIS and got on the call back list ( which will be not for another 5 hrs )

I just hope my package is not lost which I highly doubt since I send it certified 

when you send yours ,Overnight usps priority express mail 

did you request for signature and was it to  

P.O. Box 660060
Dallas, TX 75266

or 

USCIS
Attn: N-400
2501 S State Hwy 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

Edited by Lona.C.

1 hour ago, Lona.C. said:

Thank you for the reply , I included the form G-1450  and gave authorization for my credit card 

I checked my credit card and no payment went out, the USPS tracking still sais in transit , 

i called us postal service and requested an investigation on it , they suppose to call me back within the next 3-5 days, 

I also called USCIS and got on the call back list ( which will be not for another 5 hrs )

I just hope my package is not lost which I highly doubt since I send it certified 

when you send yours ,Overnight usps priority express mail 

did you request for signature and was it to  

P.O. Box 660060
Dallas, TX 75266

or 

USCIS
Attn: N-400
2501 S State Hwy 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

I used the Lewisville TX address but I don't think the two are different. Most couriers (Fedex/UPS) do not deliver to PO Boxes, hence they require an actual street address. For USPS, it doesn't matter.

Definitely keep an eye on the credit card, I also used G-1450 and saw they charged my CC before I got the email/text notice.

Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.