Halalbrother

Administrative processing after interview US embassy in Cairo

1,857 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

you are right and I told myself it maybe will takes 6 month but when I read you guys have an update, it is like :crying::crying:

Sata. Seriously not seeing update on your case should not bother you at all mYbe they r doing background check up on u i been getting update. Like everyday since interview and nothing still. Patience sis

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Sata. Seriously not seeing update on your case should not bother you at all mYbe they r doing background check up on u i been getting update. Like everyday since interview and nothing still. Patience sis

it bother Kamal... at least I can feel they are working on my case... but its ok, I've been waited for my interview for 9 years I can handle a few more month

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Mai,

Thank you and everyone here for these kind words.

Welcome back AHMED

Mai,

Thank you and everyone here for these kind words.

Welcome back AHMED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i totally agreed with Kristyn..Co will always tell u one or two months. I guess they do this just because they want u get out of their face.. Co said the same one or two months lies to hubby's n we waited close to 5months..it will happen soon sata keep the faith.. Kristyn any updates from ur end?

halalbrother hope u re doing ok..? I know it's difficult but plz take courage..

We've had zero updates. March 15th was the interview.

I called nvc last week and they said they would contact the embassy to inquire. But they can't force the embassy to respond.

Since its been a week now I don't think the embassy will be responding at all.

Honestly at this point I'm just trying not to even think about how long its been or how much longer we will be waiting. I'm getting to be so upset all the time and having nightmares and not sleeping. I just have to try to turn my brain off.

I'll be sure to let everyone know if we hear anything.

In the mean time I'm glad you Mai and others here are getting updates and your visa.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

We've had zero updates. March 15th was the interview.

I called nvc last week and they said they would contact the embassy to inquire. But they can't force the embassy to respond.

Since its been a week now I don't think the embassy will be responding at all.

Honestly at this point I'm just trying not to even think about how long its been or how much longer we will be waiting. I'm getting to be so upset all the time and having nightmares and not sleeping. I just have to try to turn my brain off.

I'll be sure to let everyone know if we hear anything.

In the mean time I'm glad you Mai and others here are getting updates and your visa.

awww girl, I knw how it feels.. Waiting n not knowing..hopefully before the end of this month or next month u will get an update.. Fingers crossed for all of u.

Timeline

I found something else... if you had Firefox... open the CEAC website and enter your case number when the box of your case appeared.. Highlight the sentences from "YOUR VISA CASE IS" till "HAS BEEN REACH" then right click on the page and select VIEW SELECTION SOURCE ... there is 2 type will show: 1- all of the paragraph is in 1 line (which means you still in AP process) and 2- there is 2 line paragraph (I meant the sentences which start with" your visa case" till end will show in 1 line or 2 line) ... this is a good sign and it shows you AP is over....

Timeline

How did you know that?

Is that real?

Yes, I wrote before Ahmed there is a Iranian website just like Visa Journey, that persian people share their stories just like here and asked their questioned,, they found out these things that I wrote here, there are thousands of them wrote that this things are true for them, The OR things that I mentioned and this new one that I read today on that Website...

Kristyn,

Do you have any news?

what happen to you Ahmed? I am glad and I am sure the other guys here are glad that you back in this page and post again... did you really cancelled your visa? can you just enlighten us what happened with your case?

Edited by Sata

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.