We Keep Receipts

Multiple fatalities reported in Texas biker gang shooting

135 posts in this topic

Would you expect any different? Whites hang with whites, and blacks with blacks, for the most part. So it makes sense in my mind. Not too many whites invited to black family reunions (and vice versa), ergo not as many white-on-black crimes take place.

Kind of like how there aren't as many American-on-Aussie crimes as there are Aussie-on-Aussie, yanno?

Help me answer some of these questions up here LIB?

Edited by DavenRoxy

Oh stop it. Those aren't REALLY crimes, if you are black. It takes a lot more than that to make a criminal...

He had just robbed a store and tried to kill a cop. He was killed after committing a felony and while attempting first degree murder.

Edited by DavenRoxy

Well no joke. Motorcycles are considered a luxury item. What dynamic set of blacks can afford such craziness?

But there were no black youths involved with this mass shooting. So, what are you going to do about this, being that it's part of the white community?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

4372834464e140614330ec9fcc42d4e0.jpg

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Korek. Video of the guy abusing a store owner and stealing is proof zero. We should erect a MB shrine.

That's what they told you. I thought in this country one is innocent until proven guilty. Or does that apply only to old white folk?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

which white community are you a part of? i think we should've pulled back law enforcement and just let all the bikers kill each other. if a few innocent bystanders get caught in the crossfire - then maybe they should have thought about that before living in a white area..i mean everyone knows if you have a group of white people together there's bound to be a couple bikers. just not a smart environment to live in.

I think the subtleties of a point like that are entirely lost on the Budweiser swilling, Fox News / Breitbart, World nut daily crowd. It's not unlike taking a group of chimpanzees to the Opera.

Cheap news, cheap beer, cheap opinions.

I think the subtleties of a point like that are entirely lost on the Budweiser swilling, Fox News / Breitbart, World nut daily crowd. It's not unlike taking a group of chimpanzees to the Opera.

Cheap news, cheap beer, cheap opinions.

interesting that dave just asserted that whites stick with whites and blacks stick with blacks. this is simply not true. shows their age i suppose..and they were never cool enough to get into to 2 tone.

Korek. Video of the guy abusing a store owner and stealing is proof zero. We should erect a MB shrine.

due process, buddy. get on board with america.

They will invoke due process only when old white fellas squat on federal lands.

now that was just completely different. that old man is a PATRIOT.

Would you expect any different? Whites hang with whites, and blacks with blacks, for the most part. So it makes sense in my mind. Not too many whites invited to black family reunions (and vice versa), ergo not as many white-on-black crimes take place.

Kind of like how there aren't as many American-on-Aussie crimes as there are Aussie-on-Aussie, yanno?

I don't know yanno. Is that a person?

So why are you addressing the white on white problems? There is a problem, yes?

thanks for proving my point in the other thread. I knew I could count on you! ;)

You're welcome. I guess since going after the folks that spew this garbage is too exhausting for you, this is a better route. :goofy:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg