LibCampFireClub

****BREAKING****Bowe Bergdahl to be Charged as Deserter

138 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

http://www.army.mil/article/73367/Social_media_misuse_punishable_under_UCMJ/

Commenting, posting or linking to material that violates the UCMJ or basic rules of Soldier conduct is prohibited," said Staff Sgt. Dale Sweetnam of the Online and Social Media Division, Office of the Chief of Public Affairs. "Talking negatively about supervisors or releasing sensitive information is punishable under the UCMJ. It's never appropriate to be disrespectful of superior officers or NCOs (noncommissioned officers), no matter if you're in the company area or posting to Facebook at your desk at home."

Looks like you've been out too long and forgotten the very rules you swore to uphold. You want to dictate punishment others, but constantly disrespect the Commander in Chief.

You probably never read Tsun Tsu, The Art of War, which is still required reading for West Point. If you think for one second that silencing what the marines, the sailors, the troops can say, then you better start cutting off heads to break that thinking link. Fact is, today's military don't like the guy. And liking him is paramount before they get up and go to the front line, or the chow line. Perhaps in your mind to give the appearance of agreeing with the prez is enough. Shame on you for not knowing better.

You probably never read Tsun Tsu, The Art of War, which is still required reading for West Point. If you think for one second that silencing what the marines, the sailors, the troops can say, then you better start cutting off heads to break that thinking link. Fact is, today's military don't like the guy. And liking him is paramount before they get up and go to the front line, or the chow line. Perhaps in your mind to give the appearance of agreeing with the prez is enough. Shame on you for not knowing better.

that isn't a fact. i know current military that are for real relieved that mcain/palin aren't running things. shame on you for making stuff up.

Filed: Timeline

Oh look, we have a self-proclaimed military spokesperson here who knows in depth how all of our armed forces think and feel. Every last one of them. And he doesn't even realize just how ridiculous that makes him look. Which begs the question: Is ridiculing oneself compliant with the UCMJ?

that isn't a fact. i know current military that are for real relieved that mcain/palin aren't running things. shame on you for making stuff up.

C'mon val, you know better. They must not be real military.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Other Timeline

You're a denier and supporter of the guy, and anyone who says different is toast right? Here's a little article for the lib press you love. You won't read it, or search of more, nor with the rest of the attack squad. No matter, here it is:

Military gives Obama low approval marks
President Obama's struggle with public opinion is reflected deeply in one prominent segment of society: The military.
In a new Military Times survey of nearly 2,300 active-duty service members, only 15% approve of Obama's performance, way down from an already low rating of 35% in 2009.
The president's disapproval rating, meanwhile, has increased from 40% to 55% over the past five years.
The reasons include massive changes in military culture brought about by Obama, including an end to the "don't ask, don't tell" policy regarding gay service members, the vow to lift the ban on women in combat, and a crackdown on sexual assault and sexual harassment within the ranks.
Reports the Military Times:
"For Obama's supporters, the cultural changes he's overseeing are on a level with President Truman's 1948 order that desegregated the military and put it at the forefront of the national push for racial equality.
"But to his critics, his moves amount to heavy-handed social engineering that erode deep-seated traditions and potentially undermine good order and discipline."
The military tends to be a conservative institution, but Republicans don't fare very well in the survey either.
Again, from the Military Times:
"More than one-third of readers who responded to the Military Times Poll said that neither Democrats nor Republicans have been a strong advocate for the military, and 44% think both major political parties have become less supportive of military issues in recent years.
"Only 12% believe both parties have the armed forces' best interests at heart."

I bet they're commie types wearing the uniform like a costume or somesuch.

oh no. they straight up signed up for all the free stuff, that va is the jackpot!

Janelle,

Desertion during wartime can be punishable by death. It's been in the UCMJ forever. One of the things they teach you in Boot Camp, and you are reminded of it if you are deployed to such places as Afghanistan and Iraq. So, in that regards, Exexpat is right. If Bergdahl is proven to have deserted his post and aided and abeited the enemy, he would be executed, but they haven't done this in a while. Usually, you'd get slapped with an Article 15 and some restrictions and forfeiture of pay.

But on the flip side, there's another article few people here ignore that used to serve in the United States Military. Guess they've forgotten...

military: http://www.army.mil/article/73367/Social_media_misuse_punishable_under_UCMJ/

I am not disputing the fact that it is punishable by death Mr. Military, I don't agree with killing people for it.

You're a denier and supporter of the guy, and anyone who says different is toast right? Here's a little article for the lib press you love. You won't read it, or search of more, nor with the rest of the attack squad. No matter, here it is:

what am i denying? i don't like obama, he's not liberal enough for my blood (just ask my mom, she gets pissed at how little i like him). but hell yeah i voted for him twice. the alternatives presented were absolutely laughable.

i read it, and as ususal it does not mean what you think it means.

sooo you think a poll in 'the military times' is the same as "today's military"?

How could this be? “ He served the United States with honor and distinction.” per Susan Rice Of course it could have been all the fault of a video. Not sure how they will retreat from this one

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

How could this be? “ He served the United States with honor and distinction.” per Susan Rice Of course it could have been all the fault of a video. Not sure how they will retreat from this one

Susan Rice is a loon. amongst loons. in a herd of loons. 'God Bless her ! '

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Hate to disappoint you:

"“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.”

Read it back in when I was stationed in Japan, hard copy. Also have a few quotes on my phone as a reminder.

What's funny is you talk about the UCMJ when it benefits you, yet want to back peddal when it covers something you don't agree with. I know better, because I don't disrespect a superior officer, ever. No matter if I don't agree with him/her. That's part of the UCMJ. Or have you forgotten?

It's in black and white. Clear as day.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Public execution for being a chicken?? Please

he was not a chicken. He deserted to join the enemy. Plain and simple. He should be hanged or shot. I am ok with either